Author Topic: pm q answer  (Read 700 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answer
« on: January 16, 2011, 12:24:31 AM »
Hey gh15 is it legal to post hgh to yourself from the net. I've found a few sites where you can order jintropin via paypal. But I don't want to get ripped off or busted.  It's not illegal to have steroids here in the UK but I'm not sure on hgh laws. Is it safe to get from the net? If you post this on the forum I don't care if my identity is shown or not. Cheers god

alrady said the gh i gh15 approved,,

serostim
elylilly
thanktropin
kigtropin
seizan

those are the main 5 i would aim for as bodybuiolder,,nothing else ,,everything ele is not gh or rubish gh underdose ,,jintropin no good unles you know the source and know the source good,,with any gh know source good,,source has to have long reputation and big business,,big business source you can count on 1 hand now day,,no buy from sites on computer,,never

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: pm q answer
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 01:16:06 AM »
alrady said the gh i gh15 approved,,

serostim
elylilly
thanktropin
kigtropin
seizan

those are the main 5 i would aim for as bodybuiolder,,nothing else ,,everything ele is not gh or rubish gh underdose ,,jintropin no good unles you know the source and know the source good,,with any gh know source good,,source has to have long reputation and big business,,big business source you can count on 1 hand now day,,no buy from sites on computer,,never

gh15 approved

You forgot the Spike approved NDs.