Author Topic: The Number of Sexless Men Has Tripled in 10 Years  (Read 6362 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: The Number of Sexless Men Has Tripled in 10 Years
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2022, 09:17:07 AM »
Same here. Walked home from the gym in July. Met a woman on the way home and got to talking to her. Fucked her night.

Went out for the second time in a year on Tuesday. Fucked a woman that night. First time since July.

I refuse to put in any effort though.

I had a horrible experience with a woman in 2018. I have not recovered. I will not recover. I have no interest in recovering.

The woman I fucked last Tuesday texted me for sex again a few days later. I told her I rejoice hearing news of women being raped and murdered, particularly White women being murdered by Muslims. And she wasn't even a Woke woman - she made a comment that suggested she is aware of the racial disparity in sexual violence, before I fucked her.

I hate women still. I won't recover. It took only one lying piece of shit to destroy me. I don't even think about sex anymore.

I suspect I will maul to death the woman from 2018 if I see her walking anywhere alone.

I can't fathom being recovered by age 50. By then I will be too old to fuck.
Idk what issues you got bro but it's not a good thing to hate. You need Christ, we all do

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2022, 09:20:57 AM »
if everyone flocks to social media and Tinder for dating, then take your chances in the real world. Go to parties and events. There is always a way.
This acting so desperate is nonsense, why be so desperate??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2022, 09:23:27 AM »
Once or twice a week keeps me sane. I don't drink so I don't like to chase them at bars anymore which is why I go from one live in girlfriend to the next. However the current one is a long term keeper

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2022, 09:36:23 AM »
Once or twice a week keeps me sane. I don't drink so I don't like to chase them at bars anymore which is why I go from one live in girlfriend to the next. However the current one is a long term keeper
It's a keeper because you got her pregnant

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2022, 09:50:49 AM »
The one thing no one is considering that some think the foundation to a successful relationship starts in the bedroom, if that includes sex  these poor guys have no chance.

Also good for you Matt C, meeting quality women on your daily walks is a heartworming story.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2022, 10:09:59 AM »
Same here. Walked home from the gym in July. Met a woman on the way home and got to talking to her. Fucked her night.

Went out for the second time in a year on Tuesday. Fucked a woman that night. First time since July.

I had a horrible experience with a woman in 2018. I have not recovered. I will not recover. I have no interest in recovering.

The woman I fucked last Tuesday texted me for sex again a few days later. I told her I rejoice hearing news of women being raped and murdered, particularly White women being murdered by Muslims. And she wasn't even a Woke woman - she made a comment that suggested she is aware of the racial disparity in sexual violence, before I fucked her.

I hate women still. I won't recover. It took only one lying piece of shit to destroy me. I don't even think about sex anymore.

I suspect I will maul to death the woman from 2018 if I see her walking anywhere alone.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2022, 10:22:41 AM »

Did she still sleep with you after you told her you enjoy hearing about white women getting raped and murdered by Muslim men?

Also, can you PM me her number?  ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2022, 10:26:24 AM »
if everyone flocks to social media and Tinder for dating, then take your chances in the real world. Go to parties and events. There is always a way.

Just manipulate the algo and you can easily get a steady stream of matches and tinder dates for very little effort.

Happy to post how it's done if anyone is interested

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2022, 10:50:41 AM »
Primemuscle looks kinda like Titus now... Craig won't recover  :(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2022, 11:32:16 AM »

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2022, 12:22:09 PM »

Matt, even for a message board where we ruthlessly take the piss and deliberately write outrageous things in the spirit of humor, this is probably some of the worst stuff written on here. You need to get a grip. Fast.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2022, 12:27:39 PM »
Matt, even for a message board where we ruthlessly take the piss and deliberately write outrageous things in the spirit of humor, this is probably some of the worst stuff written on here. You need to get a grip. Fast.

You have to learn to read between the lines with Matts posts.

What he's really doing here is showing his lust for horny rapey muslim men who just won't take no for an answer.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2022, 01:03:07 PM »
maybe the number is the same

Its just more men freely admit it nowadays.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2022, 01:51:17 PM »

Getbig at its finest  :D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2022, 04:15:32 PM »
maybe the number is the same

Its just more men freely admit it nowadays.

Yes most likely this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2022, 07:20:42 PM »

Thank you for fixing this post. I am guessing that the lady in front of me in the original post would be pretty upset if she ever saw that photo. She is a tough cookie and no one to mess with... neither is her husband. LOL!

I am still very curious as to how you acquired this photo. Pretty sure I never posted it on here. Obviously, I didn't take the photo. Maybe whoever did put up on the internet.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2022, 07:36:32 PM »
Thank you for fixing this post. I am guessing that the lady in front of me in the original post would be pretty upset if she ever saw that photo. She is a tough cookie and no one to mess with... neither is her husband. LOL!

I am still very curious as to how you acquired this photo. Pretty sure I never posted it on here. Obviously, I didn't take the photo. Maybe whoever did put up on the internet.

Hey prime rumor has it that Fitness Frenzy actually took this photo as he lives in your neighborhood!

It’s crazy to think of how small of a world it really is!

Hendrixian

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2022, 08:03:03 PM »
Just manipulate the algo and you can easily get a steady stream of matches and tinder dates for very little effort.

Happy to post how it's done if anyone is interested

So, what's the secret?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2022, 08:52:43 PM »
Sex is overrated

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2022, 09:48:37 PM »

i got the picture from another getbig thread where someone posted it a few days ago.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2022, 03:05:12 AM »
One statistic on the subject that blew my mind is that only 10% of single males have had sex in the past year.

Seems as though the new generations of HIENAS only want to have sex with the most valuable males, hence only 5% of the males are having ALL the sex.

And, to top the distortion off, guess what demographic has the lowest rates of happiness in the US? Yup, single, kid-less, females, in her 40s.

People are raising their daughters in a way that the life they are told will be best for them actually makes them want to kill themselves.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2022, 03:18:01 AM »
I believe it's getting harder for the average guy to have sex. Mediocre women get lots of attention on any social or dating app even from higher status males, the average dude gets nothing.

I've said this for years! LOL 

Because of dating apps, your average woman thinks she deserves a 8+ looking guy, because those guys will match with them on Tinder and occasionally fuck them when drunk/bored. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2022, 05:37:17 AM »
Sex is overrated
Says a man that can`t get laid.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2022, 05:39:28 AM »
No it just seemed like a natural thing to do.Young man fuck young ladies. I guess today they rather play video games.Good for them.
Yes Cook they have no clue today.......fucking morons. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2022, 07:59:14 AM »
So, what's the secret?

It's not some kinda magic.

What you don't do you right swipe a 100 of the hottest women on there and hope one matches you. Good chance they'll all left swipe you and the apps algo will put you in the shit list.

You get a fresh, unused account. Only use it in one location, so at home or work. Set your search parameters to find only women within 1 mile or 1km. Do this carefully as they also have an option to show results outside these parameters that you want to avoid.

Now left swipe all of them until the app can't find you anyone in that radius. Log in periodically and left swipe anyone within that 1m/km radius. You will now be able to see the woman who want to match you as their distance will show up as further than a mile away. Match them and steadily you'll build an account with a high match rate. The algo will now deem you worthy and then that should get even more eyes on your account. If you wanna pay for an upgrade it will get even more eyes.

Goes without saying you need to be at least slightly photogenic to start with and living in a large city helps.