Author Topic: The Number of Sexless Men Has Tripled in 10 Years  (Read 6070 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: The Number of Sexless Men Has Tripled in 10 Years
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2022, 08:15:45 AM »
One statistic on the subject that blew my mind is that only 10% of single males have had sex in the past year.

Seems as though the new generations of HIENAS only want to have sex with the most valuable males, hence only 5% of the males are having ALL the sex.

And, to top the distortion off, guess what demographic has the lowest rates of happiness in the US? Yup, single, kid-less, females, in her 40s.

People are raising their daughters in a way that the life they are told will be best for them actually makes them want to kill themselves.

People raised their daughters. The 40 year olds don’t have children.  The information you share shows we  are seeing the results of parents who raised generation X.

What we don’t know is what percentage of women in their 40’s are single and childless. Is it a large number or a minority?

The “new generation” (and I don’t know what the age is but I’m assuming it’s 18+) are the children of Gen X, so we will see what values have been passed on.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2022, 08:40:33 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2022, 08:40:54 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in the male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately they can get as big as they can it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back through various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2022, 09:48:45 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2022, 12:04:06 PM »
Great flick.

Christian Bale is an incredible actor.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2022, 01:05:11 PM »
I feel like it's definitely by choice. With tinder and Facebook I find it's easier than ever to get sex. A good relationship on the other hand is impossible
irongearco.com

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2022, 01:35:05 PM »
Man buns, pocketbooks, skinny-jeans, "supporting the current thing", confused on gender, etc.

Libtard males have no idea what they are supposed to even be...

Exactly.  The pussification of Man is revolting to behold.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2022, 02:01:32 PM »
No it just seemed like a natural thing to do.Young man fuck young ladies. I guess today they rather play video games.Good for them.

Exactly brother I assumed everyone did that while young go out every weekend get smashed and try and fuck any pussy available

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2022, 03:35:16 PM »
I feel like it's definitely by choice. With tinder and Facebook I find it's easier than ever to get sex. A good relationship on the other hand is impossible

If you look halfway decent and have a personality, online dating is like shooting fish in a barrel.

The guys complaining about it don't have game and are probably really ugly.

I was having sex with 3-4 different women each month a few years ago.

It's a game to be played.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2022, 03:39:21 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in the male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately they can get as big as they can it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back through various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

i was just wondering what happened to uberman

my guess would be suicide or lifetime prison sentence for killing his wife

E
E

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2022, 03:50:22 PM »
Hey prime rumor has it that Fitness Frenzy actually took this photo as he lives in your neighborhood!

It’s crazy to think of how small of a world it really is!

If he did, then he works for the association of which I am a member. I am sure he is not FitnessFrenzy. It was taken at a Northwest Oregon Labor Council meeting several years ago. All of us at the table were delegates. The photo was also posted on Facebook by the person who took it.

I am fair game on Getbig and am subject to innuendos and personal attacks. None of the other folks in that photo are. It is unlikely any of those ladies will ever see the photoshop FitnessFrenzy did… which is good.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2022, 03:57:40 PM »

Good one Fitness. All three of us are looking into the kitchen pantry which used to be where a desk and computer was before I remodeled the kitchen. Since it is my house, I don't think Matt should be the dominate person in the photo. He is very smug looking there. He looks punchable.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2022, 04:13:04 PM »
Exactly brother I assumed everyone did that while young go out every weekend get smashed and try and fuck any pussy available
I'm sure you can bag any of the gypsy lasses in your circus 🎪

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2022, 04:18:47 PM »

Y'know the thing about Prime, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya cock. And those black eyes roll over white, and then... oh, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin', the cubicle turns red, and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... wank you to pieces.

lmao I kept repeating this about our puppy to my wife last night. She didn't know what the hell I was talking about

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2022, 05:35:34 PM »
   I was totally incel up to the age of 35...

It is a bad situation to be in for a young man and I had to take anti-depressant medications.  Instead of helping me
change my behavior the docs just gave me more pills.  They are pieces of crap.

But Incel is a bad and even dangerous circumstance to be in. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2022, 05:42:29 PM »
i was just wondering what happened to uberman

my guess would be suicide or lifetime prison sentence for killing his wife

E
Sounds about right.  LOL  :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2022, 02:43:23 AM »
   I was totally incel up to the age of 35...

It is a bad situation to be in for a young man and I had to take anti-depressant medications.  Instead of helping me
change my behavior the docs just gave me more pills.  They are pieces of crap.

But Incel is a bad and even dangerous circumstance to be in.
Legalized prostitution would end school shootings.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2022, 06:24:28 AM »
Incel means "intentionally celebate".

Sounds more like Uncel.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2022, 06:28:59 AM »
If you have sex with a sexless man, is it considered gay only if you want it to be?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2022, 06:29:59 AM »
This is true to a point, but I think it's more along the lines of what happened in Japan.

It's become more difficult for young men to level up
(move out of home, become financially independent, live alone etc etc) so they just don't bother trying to deal with reality and adult life. This includes women and sex too.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2022, 06:30:07 AM »
If you have sex with a sexless man, is it considered gay only if you want it to be?

Doesn't count at all.

Like a Mulligan in golf.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2022, 08:07:47 AM »
Incel means "intentionally celebate".

Sounds more like Uncel.
No it means involuntary celebate

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2022, 10:05:09 AM »
No it means involuntary celebate

Oops.   Forget it then.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2022, 10:16:43 AM »
lmao I kept repeating this about our puppy to my wife last night. She didn't know what the hell I was talking about

Lol, I've thrown in the odd impression a few times before, too. Usually when my girlfriend is boring the fuck out of me by telling me about someone's child, or one of her friends.