Author Topic: Buddy got assaulted at work  (Read 3094 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Buddy got assaulted at work
« on: July 03, 2012, 01:26:50 PM »
I work at a hospital. I'm in the therapy dept. My friend and I were returning a patient to bed. The patient is known to have crazy outbursts because he's mentally retarded. We were using a draw sheet to get him back.

The patient grabbed a hold of my buddies dreadlocks and wouldn't let them go. He was throwing a huge fit crying and screaming like he always does. I had to almost break his fingers to get him to let go. Well this is like the 3rd or 4th time he's grabbed a hold of someone.

Our boss called us into her office. I told her I would never go back into the patients room again for fear of loosing an eye or getting injured. He almost ripped a handful of dreadlocks out of my buddies head. She kind of looked at me funny like I wouldn't have a choice. She's a bitch, didn't even bother to ask my friend if he was okay. She's more worried about loosing a patient then her staffs well being. We're both very underpaid (both of us are getting new jobs soon)

If she tells me to go back in there and I refuse, Do I have any leg to stand on? I get paid like shit. I know if it was one of her female therapists it would be a whole different story. I had my buddy fill out and incident report and tell them he feels like he was assaulted.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Re: Buddy got assaulted at work
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 05:49:33 PM »
Retard strength is nothin to be taken lightly.. 8)
H

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 07:12:56 PM »
your buddy should be happy it wasnt his dick, and you yours. a crazy bitch bit my dick once, fkn hurt.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 09:07:31 PM »

If she tells me to go back in there and I refuse, Do I have any leg to stand on? I get paid like shit. I know if it was one of her female therapists it would be a whole different story. I had my buddy fill out and incident report and tell them he feels like he was assaulted.

you need to ask yourself...

What would Mel Gibson do ?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 09:10:27 PM »
your buddy should be happy it wasnt his dick, and you yours. a crazy bitch bit my dick once, fkn hurt.

tell us about it man....don't leave us hanging...oops..no pun intended

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 08:46:24 AM »
That's scary when you have to work around dangerous patients like that, especially those with psychiatric issues.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 11:35:03 AM »
was play wrestling with my girl friend naked when she started to take things more serious because I was man handling her with ease. was going to put her in ddt hold when she turned her head and snuck out bit my dick head, I screamed and it was over. when I asked her why the fuck she would do that she said she thought it was my hand or some bullshit. didnt break the skin or anything, was more like an electric shock and fear, but worse was the time i got it stuck in a zipper.... that was some scary shit.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 11:41:48 AM »
"dreadlocks?"  Tell your buddy to get an f'n haircut, chief.

;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 03:00:30 PM »
Stay the course and change your job, though your new job will only work until our system's fried so caution with long term plans.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 10:30:33 PM »
was play wrestling with my girl friend naked when she started to take things more serious because I was man handling her with ease. was going to put her in ddt hold when she turned her head and snuck out bit my dick head, I screamed and it was over. when I asked her why the fuck she would do that she said she thought it was my hand or some bullshit. didnt break the skin or anything, was more like an electric shock and fear, but worse was the time i got it stuck in a zipper.... that was some scary shit.

wow...you left out the part where you punched her in the head right???..also that zipper thing really sucks....when that happens you are so scared because the pain is crazy and you don't whether to unzip or not ;)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 10:10:44 AM »
wow...you left out the part where you punched her in the head right???..also that zipper thing really sucks....when that happens you are so scared because the pain is crazy and you don't whether to unzip or not ;)
  no I did not, was close though man, ironically the same girl helped me get out of the zipper ordeal, I was crying like a bitch and shaking in fear. fkn zipper had a good inch if skin in it and my instinct was to go down which was wrong she slowly pulled it up and it let go somehow.. I really thought that could be the end man. always wear underwear gentlemen.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 10:59:30 AM »
Fuck that bitch, Maka. She thinks she's great 'cos she's a fucking slut who has some power. Women should not have any authority.
BTW tell your friend to cut his fukin dreads for gods sake :p

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 03:22:53 PM »
I'm assuming your friend with dreads is black, if so he deserved it, if he's white with dreads then he deserved it even more.

All kidding aside.  You only have legal grounds if it's not in the job description.  If it is part of the duties then you have to do it.  It's like an animal wrangler complaining he won't wrangle animals in fear of getting bit.  Look at the job description, the duties of the job and see if they fall into the categorie.  You may not have any ground if this person truly is retarded because of discrimination.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 10:20:33 PM »
If you tell Coach your Getbig username, he might be able to restrain himself and refrain from grabbing you or your friend.
  eeghhhh not so funny.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 06:40:43 AM »
No, he posts his picture here? he must really be as stupid as I imagine him to be.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2012, 07:26:50 AM »
Lock your boss and the retard in a room, then walk away and let shit sort it self out.

this.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2012, 11:15:54 AM »
I work at a hospital. I'm in the therapy dept. My friend and I were returning a patient to bed. The patient is known to have crazy outbursts because he's mentally retarded. We were using a draw sheet to get him back.

The patient grabbed a hold of my buddies dreadlocks and wouldn't let them go. He was throwing a huge fit crying and screaming like he always does. I had to almost break his fingers to get him to let go. Well this is like the 3rd or 4th time he's grabbed a hold of someone.

Our boss called us into her office. I told her I would never go back into the patients room again for fear of loosing an eye or getting injured. He almost ripped a handful of dreadlocks out of my buddies head. She kind of looked at me funny like I wouldn't have a choice. She's a bitch, didn't even bother to ask my friend if he was okay. She's more worried about loosing a patient then her staffs well being. We're both very underpaid (both of us are getting new jobs soon)

it sucks to have to work under those conditions, but that's the nature of those types of jobs. had you hurt the patient you probably would be getting sued right now. and of course your employer won't help out with legal fees. written by someone who knows.
F

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2012, 12:37:34 PM »
it sucks to have to work under those conditions, but that's the nature of those types of jobs. had you hurt the patient you probably would be getting sued right now. and of course your employer won't help out with legal fees. written by someone who knows.

also women always want to be in charge....until its time to lift something

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 05:03:38 PM »
Fuck with his IV.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 05:29:03 AM »

Unfortunately, if you refuse, you could probably be fired for non-compliance or negligence in performing your job duties. That may even disqualify you from collecting unemployment compensation, as some states have certain guidelines concerning such stipulations.
You also need to consider your job description. Most employers cover their asses when it comes to on-the-job hazards. Oftentimes, when you sign the offer of employment, you waive your rights to take any kind of action against them in the event that something like what you described above happens. In that instance, then no: you would probably not have much of a leg to stand on.

Another thing to consider is that filing a complaint to higher-ups would probably not be looked favorably upon. It is doubtful they would do anything to help, and it would likely get you in even hotter water with your direct supervisor for going over her head. If she's the bitch you claim she is, this is almost certain to be the case, and it will cause even greater tension creating a MORE HOSTILE work environment.

My best advice is to first identify your rights as an employee considering your job duites.
Next, explore your options considering their effectiveness and consequences.
DO NOT DO ANYTHING IMPULSIVE OR DRASTIC until then.

Finally, START LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB RIGHT F'N NOW!! It would greatly benefit you to find something before (in case) these assholes do fire you. Especially in this market, it's much easier to find a job when you've already got a job. It looks better on you, and you avoid the awkwardness of having to explain why you were fired. If they ask you in the interview why you are looking to leave your current place of employment, explain to them what happened by using as much fact and as little opinion as possilbe; i.e., describe the actual and potential dangers, but leave out the part of your boss bing a total bitch. Even put a positive spin on it by saying something like you're looking to advance your career by working in a better and safer environment and recieve better financial compensation. Any interviewer should respect that

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 07:06:31 AM »
I hate filthy kunts with dreadlocks. You can just imagine the filth, germs and disease locked within them.
The original blacks who wore dreadlocks many centuries ago did it because they didnt have access to soap.

The poor psychpath who was trying to rip your friends dreadlocks off was simply trying to do him a favour by removing the evil spirits lurking within in them that only true psychos can see.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 07:07:59 AM »
I hate filthy kunts with dreadlocks. You can just imagine the filth, germs and disease locked within them.
The original blacks who wore dreadlocks many centuries ago did it because they didnt have access to soap.

The poor psychpath who was trying to rip your friends dreadlocks off was simply trying to do him a favour by removing the evil spirits lurking within in them that only true psychos can see.

it is so obvious that you are a gimmick with your 300 posts.....post under your usual name you fag

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2012, 08:45:16 AM »
Don`t forget to slash your bosses tires once you start your new gig.  ;)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2012, 10:23:33 AM »

can it you filthy kunt psycho.  get some Bosley.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2012, 12:31:40 PM »
Find a new job and leave on good terms.

Not worth it to burn a bridge even when things are shit.

8)