Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 117268 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #3850 on: May 06, 2024, 07:56:20 AM »
This is Hanky Panky we are dealing with - he would feel the same way at the NFL combine, Olympia, WSM, IronMan, etc.

To be fair most Ironman participants would be a lot smaller than me I would think I could be wrong but I feel like they run off a lot of size. Are any of them over 200lbs?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3851 on: May 06, 2024, 07:58:01 AM »
Nubainian puhleeeeeeeeeeeze...You walked right past me in your home state.  Never noticed the crippled seasoned citizen with the Lofstrand crutches, even after you stated anyone matching that description was French Toast because you had been "disrespected" by me.

You have threatened me and others here with your brand of "murder/death"  for "disrespecting" you.  Hey Urethra Franklins, respect is earned and not by being a living turd to people.  When you first came here everyone was happy for you when you entered that first competition and then Mr. Hyde took over.  Why?  You are mental.

Never forget that I have seen you in the real world and more than once.  You are just a man.  You're not Neo, John Wick or even that DEI (Divershitty, Equity & Inclusion wokeness) version of The Equalizer with that chubby black woman Queen Latifah.  You're not 81, hell you're not 88 caliber and yet you have a far lower level of tolerance of reality than even those folk.  We all know your life's comic book because we've read the unabriged and un-expunged versions that are on the web as public record.

Oh I wish Reeves were alive and here as he would write circles around me and make you appear as what you really are, a pathetic mental case in search of respect he's never earned for things he has never accomplished and when you don't get what you so crave you go for that which your ego demands and unleash your inner retard and threaten any and all with your brand of murder/death and more. 

I bet when you're wearing your wife's bikini bottoms alone in the house you stand in front of a large panoramic mirror, put on "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones and dance "The Carlton" over and over as if you were on "America's Got Talent".

Stop it.  Just stop it.  No one likes you, least of all yourself.  Look closely at the Judges table at your next contest.  Which judge am I?  Hint -  The heterosexual one with a cane, crutches or according to my doctors (soon), in a wheelchair.

Quit lying you are not heterosexual

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3852 on: May 06, 2024, 07:59:01 AM »
Josh can not fight me are you daft he would go down in a matter of seconds

so will you fight him in Vegas, it will only take you a few seconds..

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3853 on: May 06, 2024, 08:01:22 AM »
Hanky’s got his head on a swivel now that he’s out of the compound down in the OC, enemies could be anywhere.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3854 on: May 06, 2024, 08:02:06 AM »
Offline harassment is Josh and Jeff those are the only two people who would get an asswhopping regardless.

As far as Scott I said If he was disrespectful I would kick out his crutches that isn’t an asswhooping and it is an if we all know damn well he would not disrespect me in real life and if he did it would be disrespectful of me not to slap him upside his head.

The guy is insane if he thinks he is above an ass whopping though no one on gods green earth is above an ass whooping. Don’t talk shit thinking you won’t get slapped because you are old and a cripple and have security on speed dial. I do not discriminate now just because everyone is worthy of an ass whooping doesn’t mean they should get one but they are fools if they think they can’t get one .

Brian, would you have beaten Stephen Hawkins up if his laptop had said anything you dodnt like?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3855 on: May 06, 2024, 08:06:14 AM »
so will you fight him in Vegas, it will only take you a few seconds..

I think I have made it very clear Josh has threatened my wife and child. He has also harassed my wife her family and her work. I consider Josh a real threat to the safety of my family. Josh knows not to come anywhere near me. He has threatened to stab me and my wife I will assume he is armed and dangerous on sight. He has a right to stay in Canada he has forfeited his right to come near me. You guys can argue whatever nonsense you want. Josh is not going to come near me if he does he will be put down.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3856 on: May 06, 2024, 08:07:25 AM »
Hanky’s got his head on a swivel now that he’s out of the compound down in the OC, enemies could be anywhere.
;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3857 on: May 06, 2024, 08:07:59 AM »
I think I have made it very clear Josh has threatened my wife and child. He has also harassed my wife her family and her work. I consider Josh a real threat to the safety of my family. Josh knows not to come anywhere near me. He has threatened to stab me and my wife I will assume he is armed and dangerous on sight. He has a right to stay in Canada he has forfeited his right to come near me. You guys can argue whatever nonsense you want. Josh is not going to come near me if he does he will be put down.

Josh can be everywhere and nowhere at the same time - you never know.  Keep alert 24/7 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3858 on: May 06, 2024, 08:09:40 AM »
Brian, would you have beaten Stephen Hawkins up if his laptop had said anything you dodnt like?

I mean I am not sure how much he can feel as such I would probably just strip him down to his underwear tar and feather him and roll him into a mall. Being a cripple does not give you a right to be rude. Everyone should a responsible for what they say and do. And again if I had a disability I would be highly offended if someone did not give my word the same power as someone else. Respect every man’s fighting words.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3859 on: May 06, 2024, 08:10:24 AM »
Josh can be everywhere and nowhere at the same time - you never know.  Keep alert 24/7

Josh is never going to come near me. But if he does I am more than ready. You guys are living a fantasy. Josh knows better himself.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3860 on: May 06, 2024, 08:11:27 AM »
I mean I am not sure how much he can feel as such I would probably just strip him down to his underwear tar and feather him and roll him into a mall. Being a cripple does not give you a right to be rude. Everyone should a responsible for what they say and do. And again if I had a disability I would be highly offended if someone did not give my word the same power as someone else. Respect every man’s fighting words.
what a fucking childlike outlook on life you have

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3861 on: May 06, 2024, 08:13:57 AM »
what a fucking childlike outlook on life you have

i=zPIzpaRZo9YhOVmj

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3862 on: May 06, 2024, 08:37:52 AM »

I'm seeing a lot of talk, but I'm not seeing any Vlogs. Isn't there an In and Out burger you could visit, some cholos to mingle with, something? Having you in California not entertaining seems a waste.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3863 on: May 06, 2024, 08:39:13 AM »
Josh is never going to come near me. But if he does I am more than ready. You guys are living a fantasy. Josh knows better himself.

Why don't you just cut bait and make amends with him? 

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3864 on: May 06, 2024, 08:48:37 AM »
What is your level of physicality?
Offline harassment is Josh and Jeff those are the only two people who would get an asswhopping regardless.

As far as Scott I said If he was disrespectful I would kick out his crutches that isn’t an asswhooping and it is an if we all know damn well he would not disrespect me in real life and if he did it would be disrespectful of me not to slap him upside his head.

The guy is insane if he thinks he is above an ass whopping though no one on gods green earth is above an ass whooping. Don’t talk shit thinking you won’t get slapped because you are old and a cripple and have security on speed dial. I do not discriminate now just because everyone is worthy of an ass whooping doesn’t mean they should get one but they are fools if they think they can’t get one .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3865 on: May 06, 2024, 08:52:35 AM »
What is your level of physicality?

Bhanks was in the piggly wiggly scarfing down waffles and french toast and looked around and said to himself "Damn I'm a BEAST!" 

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #3866 on: May 06, 2024, 09:03:08 AM »

I'm seeing a lot of talk, but I'm not seeing any Vlogs. Isn't there an In and Out burger you could visit, some cholos to mingle with, something? Having you in California not entertaining seems a waste.

GOOD NEWS!  They believed Hanky can be completely restored.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3867 on: May 06, 2024, 10:23:28 AM »

Brian, how do you expect us to believe that you are going to put down Josh. You have said yourself you keep a cane in your car.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3868 on: May 06, 2024, 11:04:22 AM »

You are full of yourself.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3869 on: May 06, 2024, 11:20:01 AM »
Nubainian puhleeeeeeeeeeeze...You walked right past me in your home state.  Never noticed the crippled seasoned citizen with the Lofstrand crutches, even after you stated anyone matching that description was French Toast because you had been "disrespected" by me.

You have threatened me and others here with your brand of "murder/death"  for "disrespecting" you.  Hey Urethra Franklins, respect is earned and not by being a living turd to people.  When you first came here everyone was happy for you when you entered that first competition and then Mr. Hyde took over.  Why?  You are mental.

Never forget that I have seen you in the real world and more than once.  You are just a man.  You're not Neo, John Wick or even that DEI (Divershitty, Equity & Inclusion wokeness) version of The Equalizer with that chubby black woman Queen Latifah.  You're not 81, hell you're not 88 caliber and yet you have a far lower level of tolerance of reality than even those folk.  We all know your life's comic book because we've read the unabriged and un-expunged versions that are on the web as public record.

Oh I wish Reeves were alive and here as he would write circles around me and make you appear as what you really are, a pathetic mental case in search of respect he's never earned for things he has never accomplished and when you don't get what you so crave you go for that which your ego demands and unleash your inner retard and threaten any and all with your brand of murder/death and more. 

I bet when you're wearing your wife's bikini bottoms alone in the house you stand in front of a large panoramic mirror, put on "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones and dance "The Carlton" over and over as if you were on "America's Got Talent".

Stop it.  Just stop it.  No one likes you, least of all yourself.  Look closely at the Judges table at your next contest.  Which judge am I?  Hint -  The heterosexual one with a cane, crutches or according to my doctors (soon), in a wheelchair.

;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3870 on: May 06, 2024, 11:41:07 AM »

Very well said Scott.

Bianca if you had an ounce of sense you would read the above
and 1, Be heart broken at the spot on description of yourself
2, Take heed & do your utmost to be a better person.

Likely your madness & self delusion will not allow you to yet again accept
the truth.   

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3871 on: May 06, 2024, 12:13:39 PM »
Brian, how do you expect us to believe that you are going to put down Josh. You have said yourself you keep a cane in your car.

Maybe it's a sword-stick  ;D
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3872 on: May 06, 2024, 12:21:23 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3873 on: May 06, 2024, 12:23:36 PM »

He ditched the cane for a mobility scooter.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3874 on: May 06, 2024, 12:24:43 PM »
He ditched the cane for a mobility scooter.

thats Brian 3 months after his pec tear repair