Author Topic: Breaking Bad rip-off!  (Read 12167 times)

whitewidow

Breaking Bad rip-off!
« on: August 28, 2012, 04:40:55 AM »
I swore this was the last year. Even saw Bryan Cranston talk about it on late night T.V. Now they are spitting this last years 16 episodes in two years! I thought it was just 8 episodes at first Then when I watched it last night I thought unless they make the next episode 3 hrs the ending will be rushed. Then I googled and found this out! just like what the sopranos did. what a Gyp. sorry for ranting. I just hate false advertisement! so next summer it will be the rest of season 5. Fck!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Breaking Bad rip-off!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 04:45:04 AM »
Did you see that quick angle of hank/walk in the DEA office?

My guess is that the cliffhanger of the season will be Hank looking at a security video of Walt pulling the bug from his office.  That part didn't make sense, since Mike was pitching that laptop anyway and connecting the 2 would be minimal chance.

I think the season ends with DEA boss Hank discovering his own brother-in-law is Heisenberg.   Every HAS to change then.  The last 5 episodes will be Hank deciding if he wants to trade his career to turn in Walt... or him just going on his own rogue war against his family... or him getting fired and entering the drug business too as enforcer/brains, taking over mike's role (less likely, but cool).

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 04:45:35 AM »
meltdown...

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 05:45:20 AM »
meltdown...

LOL- far from-just thought this was it. stretch it out for a year just to get more money. Geez! I know it is one of the only good shows that is not reality TV but they are taking advantage of us-lol.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 07:09:27 AM »
I am hoping the way it ends with Hank sitting in his chair looking around the office and piecing it together like in Usual Suspects and that moment he realizes Walt is Heisenberg and the camera zooms in to the horrorific look on his face and then fades to black.

I agree with WW.  It sucks ass that a whole year will go by before seeing the last 8 episodes.  How can such a brilliant fucking show not have two 13 season episodes instead of 8 episodes?  These TV stations make so much money but their fucking egos get in the way of paying the actors and would rather end the show then pay up.

Just for comparison sakes, the Tonight Show with Jay Leno averages about 4-5 million viewers.  It makes $270 million a year in ads.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 07:48:32 AM »
Oh man this season is fucking brilliant. When walt opened the bag at the airport and and he saw the  gun, i knew he was gonna kill Mike. I didnt think he will kill him because of the names of the 9 folks, i thought he would just kill as a safety measure.

During the DEA telecon, hank was looking at a specific picture of one of the surveilances on MIKE, and he noticed something, but the Boss interrupted his thought process.

1) Todd looked at that Spider in the bottle in his car, i dont think he tossed it away , and that could be an evidence linking him to the killing of the boy
2) Skyler is too unpredictable, i actually think she will be the one tipping hank off to walt
3) i think the last season will be mostly about a cat and mouse game between walt and hank
4)walt pretty much showed his dark side to his laywer, i think skyler/jesse will use the laywer when they decide walt should die
5) jesse WILL find out about brock from the laywer, Jesse will be going after walt as well

Also rememebr the opening scene of the season? Walt with NH license plate buying a M60? high caliber weapon? he is on the run, deffinately on the run. I think in the next season everyone pretty much want to kill/capture walt...should be a fun ride

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 08:02:41 AM »

;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 08:24:17 AM »
Remember in the opening episode in the flashforward at the diner he had 52 spelled out in bacon as his birthday tradition.

Then in episode 2 or 3, he was celebrating his 51st birthday.  So the flash forward is a full year ahead.  So a lot of shit is going to happen in that time.

They showed Todd with that jar looking at it and you can see fingerprints.

Skyler is not going to kill Hank.  She is living in fear.  I think her storyline is just a woman in fear.  Saul won't touch Walt because Walt is his money man, Jesse and Skyler have no money if it wasn't for Walt.

The last 8 episodes will play out with Declan and Walt's new drug dealing partnership.
Oh man this season is fucking brilliant. When walt opened the bag at the airport and and he saw the  gun, i knew he was gonna kill Mike. I didnt think he will kill him because of the names of the 9 folks, i thought he would just kill as a safety measure.

During the DEA telecon, hank was looking at a specific picture of one of the surveilances on MIKE, and he noticed something, but the Boss interrupted his thought process.

1) Todd looked at that Spider in the bottle in his car, i dont think he tossed it away , and that could be an evidence linking him to the killing of the boy
2) Skyler is too unpredictable, i actually think she will be the one tipping hank off to walt
3) i think the last season will be mostly about a cat and mouse game between walt and hank
4)walt pretty much showed his dark side to his laywer, i think skyler/jesse will use the laywer when they decide walt should die
5) jesse WILL find out about brock from the laywer, Jesse will be going after walt as well

Also rememebr the opening scene of the season? Walt with NH license plate buying a M60? high caliber weapon? he is on the run, deffinately on the run. I think in the next season everyone pretty much want to kill/capture walt...should be a fun ride

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 09:39:00 AM »
I think its going to be a three way

Hank vs Jesse vs Walt:

Jesse wants his money, wants out but Walt isnt letting him, and Hank is on his ass so he is desperate and pissed. Jesse hating Walt will settle for a court-deal as long as he hands this "Heisenberg" guy to the PD.

Hank, wants both, the killing of Mike is a HUGE lead on what is going on and the money will trace back to them.

Walt needs to avoid Hank knowing and needs Jesse to not speak, plus he has his shitty bitch nagging, he is gonna start making serious mistakes because of sheer pressure.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 09:40:07 AM »
Im still catching up...Its a GREAT show

Im in season 3 episode 13  ;)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 09:53:37 AM »
Remember in the opening episode in the flashforward at the diner he had 52 spelled out in bacon as his birthday tradition.

Then in episode 2 or 3, he was celebrating his 51st birthday.  So the flash forward is a full year ahead.  So a lot of shit is going to happen in that time.

They showed Todd with that jar looking at it and you can see fingerprints.

Skyler is not going to kill Hank.  She is living in fear.  I think her storyline is just a woman in fear.  Saul won't touch Walt because Walt is his money man, Jesse and Skyler have no money if it wasn't for Walt.

The last 8 episodes will play out with Declan and Walt's new drug dealing partnership.

The Fake ID he showed had a fake name, so it couldve easily been a fake birthday as well, so not neccesarily meaning he gets to live another full year

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 05:36:17 PM »
Finally got to the 5th season. Started season 1 about a month ago bc of all the hype. Glad I did.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2012, 06:51:42 PM »
Finally got to the 5th season. Started season 1 about a month ago bc of all the hype. Glad I did.

I watched Season 1 - 4 in less than 3 weeks, then got caught up on season 5 by the third episode!   Fucking amazing show!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2012, 07:25:06 PM »
I'm fine with them splitting it, a big chuck of the HBO Sunday stuff is coming back in a few weeks, The Walking Dead comes back mid- october. Plus you've got other series like Copper, Sons of Anarchy,  etc.....

I'm happy that I won't get stuck with a whole back log of unwatched shows.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2012, 07:30:37 PM »
some excellent BB analysis here.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2012, 08:48:34 PM »
Boss is back on....   

Boardwalk is almost back

South park is almost back

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 02:25:02 AM »
The shot of walt in the dennys means he probably called the guy saul knows who can get all the fake Identifications.
He is obviously laying low at that point.

Jesse can only find out walt poisoned the kid from saul or if he goes to walts house and sees walt or his wife bought another plant. saul might get in trouble and use it for leverage as well.

Tod fucked up by taking the Taranchula from the kid and wat should not of let him cook meth with him. Tod knows to much. they should of smoked tod after he killed the kid and just got rid of both the kid and tod with the acid. Tod is obviousy not to bright!

Hank needs to stop obssesing about the case but he will keep it up till the blue meth goes away for good! It is kiling Hank that the Blue meth is still making its way around the west coast. Skyler is unpredictable.she  probaby will steal money and run with the kids. The ast episode Hank will figure out heisenberg was walt and that will be the end.  

walt should of done what mike said and just stuck with Gus and known his place. he made enough and gus had a better cover and connections. But if he did that there woud be no show. The basis is walt likes living ife on the edge. he was pissed he went into remission he liked having cancer.Made him not give a fck what happened because he knew he would die anyway. Now that he is doing good he has to create all this drama to get the same rush.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 03:53:31 AM »
This is a fantastic show - 1/2 way through series 3 as have missed it showing here so am watching online (streaming) - It's up there with top 10 best series ever for me.

Sorry WW didn't read your posts as was worried it would give stuff away for me  ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 03:54:02 AM »
walt should of done what mike said and just stuck with Gus and known his place. he made enough and gus had a better cover and connections. But if he did that there woud be no show. The basis is walt likes living ife on the edge. he was pissed he went into remission he liked having cancer.Made him not give a fck what happened because he knew he would die anyway. Now that he is doing good he has to create all this drama to get the same rush.

Gus wanted to have a "terminal" arrangement with Walter...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 06:04:04 AM »
The shot of walt in the dennys means he probably called the guy saul knows who can get all the fake Identifications.
He is obviously laying low at that point.

Jesse can only find out walt poisoned the kid from saul or if he goes to walts house and sees walt or his wife bought another plant. saul might get in trouble and use it for leverage as well.

Tod fucked up by taking the Taranchula from the kid and wat should not of let him cook meth with him. Tod knows to much. they should of smoked tod after he killed the kid and just got rid of both the kid and tod with the acid. Tod is obviousy not to bright!

Hank needs to stop obssesing about the case but he will keep it up till the blue meth goes away for good! It is kiling Hank that the Blue meth is still making its way around the west coast. Skyler is unpredictable.she  probaby will steal money and run with the kids. The ast episode Hank will figure out heisenberg was walt and that will be the end.  

Mike wasn't aware of a lot of the shit going on with Walt and Gus.  Remember that Tio wanted Walt dead for Tucco's death then the twins death.  This was a big loose end for Gus.  Gus went on to wanting to kill Walt and Jesse.  Walt wasn't brought in for the long term, there was no future with Gus, Gus's plan was always to learn from Walt then cut him loose.

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 06:56:22 AM »
i can't figure out what hank was seeing... when he's checking out the pics of mike and gets interupted.....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 06:58:51 AM »
i can't figure out what hank was seeing... when he's checking out the pics of mike and gets interupted.....

I think he was wondering about the laptop. Mike always had a laptop with him.

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 07:13:20 AM »
I think he was wondering about the laptop. Mike always had a laptop with him.

Damn!!!

and the top corner shot... ... does this mean walter's on a security camera removing the bug?

... will he use the jesse ricin on hank?!... or skyler (who smokes...)

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 07:17:14 AM »
Mike wasn't aware of a lot of the shit going on with Walt and Gus.  Remember that Tio wanted Walt dead for Tucco's death then the twins death.  This was a big loose end for Gus.  Gus went on to wanting to kill Walt and Jesse.  Walt wasn't brought in for the long term, there was no future with Gus, Gus's plan was always to learn from Walt then cut him loose.

Gus was grooming Gale to run the lab, Mike was going to kill Walt but Jesse dusted Gale. Gus was forced to keep Walt alive to continue the operation.
time under tension

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2012, 07:18:38 AM »
Damn!!!

and the top corner shot... ... does this mean walter's on a security camera removing the bug?

... will he use the jesse ricin on hank?!... or skyler (who smokes...)

I'm thinking the big blow up for Sklyer is Walt Jr getting into a serious accident with the Charger, the car she didn't want him to have.  They had that conversation earlier in the season at how he pressed it to pass some slow drivers.  I have a feeling that will make her fly off of the handle.