Author Topic: Voter Fraud Thread  (Read 59671 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Game Over
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2012, 06:35:41 PM »
I know about your thread obviously and you didn't answer my fucking question again.....  Why is it that 98 percent of your replies to me are evasive?

Uhhh , we have an AG attacking all efforts to fight voter fraud why? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Funny how people forget people like this
« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2012, 06:41:50 PM »
A. Pity bump

B.No one forgets people like this, there are plenty of people on here who would support a candidate like this, I for one am a huge Ron Paul fan, as many others on this board are.
Unfortunately, the rest of the political establishment hate candidates like this, and do their collective best to assassinate their character, as they usually don't tow their parties line.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2012, 06:43:18 PM »
this is what they call covering their bets

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2012, 06:45:05 PM »
Uhhh , we have an AG attacking all efforts to fight voter fraud why?  
Do I support our AG?  Can you find a single post where I do?  Was that my question to you?

Fuck you asshole... I'm done... You're clear fucking evidence that the same shit is going to go on and get worse because people are mostly idiot bias assholes like yourself...  God forbid you commit to right just because you didn't get the answers you wanted from Blacken ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2012, 06:45:53 PM »
this is what they call covering their bets
This isn't a partisan issue.
They outsourced the vote counting procedure to another country, and made it impossible to tell how many votes were tallied from each precinct.
You should have a major problem with this, if you actually care about the democratic process.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2012, 06:48:35 PM »
Do I support our AG?  Can you find a single post where I do?  Was that my question to you?

Fuck you asshole... I'm done... You're clear fucking evidence that the same shit is going to go on and get worse because people are mostly idiot bias assholes like yourself...
LOL.  unlike 90 percent on this site I actually voted for ron paul.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2012, 06:51:29 PM »
This isn't a partisan issue.
They outsourced the vote counting procedure to another country, and made it impossible to tell how many votes were tallied from each precinct.
You should have a major problem with this, if you actually care about the democratic process.
It wasn't possible before to tally the votes from each precinct.  Almost no attempts to do so have been successful in over a decade and that's been part of what I have bitched about.  so fuck it, what's it matter, let Russia count the fucking things for all I give a rats ass  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2012, 06:51:56 PM »
SCYTL is currently the worldwide leader in the Internet voting space.SCYTL’s customer base in the United States and internationally with customers in over 20 different countries across 5 continents, including France, Spain, Canada, Norway, Switzerland, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Mexico, India and Australia. i haven't heard of any voter fraud

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2012, 06:53:06 PM »
LOL.  unlike 90 percent on this site I actually voted for ron paul.
I like pussy... I love to eat it, love the smell and juices all over my face.  I heard you italians don't like that though... lol...

Hey, as long as we're changing subjects.... 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2012, 06:54:31 PM »
I like pussy... I love to eat it, love the smell and juices all over my face. 

Hey, as long as we're changing subjects....

Not changing anything.   Its either Romney Ryan or bam biden. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #160 on: August 11, 2012, 06:55:14 PM »
SCYTL is currently the worldwide leader in the Internet voting space.SCYTL’s customer base in the United States and internationally with customers in over 20 different countries across 5 continents, including France, Spain, Canada, Norway, Switzerland, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Mexico, India and Australia. i haven't heard of any voter fraud
It doesn't matter, you're really ok with sending the votes to be tallied across the ocean? I don't. Especially with no oversight or accountability.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2012, 06:56:48 PM »
For wary Tea Party, Ryan could make Romney easier to swallow
Reuters ^ | August 11, 2012
Posted on August 11, 2012 8:33:30 PM EDT by 2ndDivisionVet

For Tea Party activists uninspired by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, the choice of fiscally conservative Congressman Paul Ryan as his vice presidential running mate might allow them to vote in November without holding their noses.

Hours after Romney's announcement on Saturday, Tea Partiers' reactions ranged from "Wow!" to "a step up from Romney" to "this doesn't change a thing for me" - what one would expect from a notoriously fragmented coalition bound by a desire for smaller government.

Many hailed the selection of as a sign of fiscally conservative movement's growing influence on the Republican Party platform. Others said it will not eradicate the enthusiasm deficit among conservatives that has dogged the former Massachusetts governor's campaign.

"This absolutely brings excitement to the ticket," said Debbie Dooley, co-founder of the Atlanta Tea Party, who said she her reaction was "Wow!" when she heard the news. "This gives us something to vote for rather than voting against (incumbent Democratic U.S. President Barack) Obama."

The main reason for that excitement is, as Dooley puts it, that Ryan has "bold ideas for true reform."

The blend of tax and spending cuts that the congressman and chairman of the powerful House Budget Committee has laid out in what has been called the "Ryan plan" broadly reflects the Tea Party movement's core tenets of fiscal responsibility and limited government.

Although Democrats have lambasted the "Ryan plan" as an extreme measure that would gut Medicaid and Social Security for the elderly, some fiscal conservatives deem it too timid...

(Excerpt) Read more at in.reuters.com ...

Died up ready to go.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 11, 2012, 06:57:28 PM »
Not changing anything.   Its either Romney Ryan or bam biden.  

Oh, that's all that GW's post was about...

::)

I get it, it only matters when it's your guy...

as usual...

I'm done...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2012, 07:00:18 PM »
Oh, that's all that GW's post was about...

::)

I get it, it only matters when it's your guy...

as usual...

I'm done...

Not my guy.   I like Ryan more the Romney.  I voted for Paul in the primary.   Obama needs to go.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2012, 07:02:59 PM »
If this is true (that the vote is fixed) why is the Republican party unaware of this or not speaking about this? Is this in any of the news papers (not the online versions)? This can't be true or the Republicans are a bunch of friggin rocks! How could they not be talking about this; not even FNC?

E-mail HAVAinfo@eac.gov or call the EAC toll free at 1-866-747-1471 with this story, they will this con-theory right up for ya!

HM
W

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Voter Fraud Thread
« Reply #165 on: August 12, 2012, 06:05:01 PM »
Is voter fraud a big issue?

I mean. Most people in the USA don't even vote.

Wasn't it years ago when people would vote 20-30 times?

Seriously. Isn't voter fraud like a 1 out of 100,000 people?
So a .000001 percent of the population issue?

according to this article it's one for every 15 million prospective voters.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20120812_Analysis__In-person_vote_fraud_near_zero.html

Repubs don't give a rats ass about voter fraud.  It's all about making it harder for people to vote who tend to vote  for the Democratic party

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 12, 2012, 06:18:07 PM »
according to this article it's one for every 15 million prospective voters.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20120812_Analysis__In-person_vote_fraud_near_zero.html

Repubs don't give a rats ass about voter fraud.  It's all about making it harder for people to vote who tend to vote  for the Democratic party
In a close election you don't have to change many votes and only in one or two states max.  The big issue is hacked voting machines.

True, republicans only give a shit when they're at risk of being cheated.  Otherwise it's ok.  That's the message I'm getting on this board lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 12, 2012, 06:20:30 PM »
In a close election you don't have to change many votes and only in one or two states max. 

True, republicans only give a shit when they're at risk of being cheated.  Otherwise it's ok.  That's the message I'm getting on this board lol

I'll be out there w my clip board and whistle this year against the SEIU and AFL CIO goons in the voter fraud watch. 

can't wait to mix it up w the thugs in the streets. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #168 on: August 12, 2012, 06:24:37 PM »
I'll be out there w my clip board and whistle this year against the SEIU and AFL CIO goons in the voter fraud watch. 

can't wait to mix it up w the thugs in the streets. 

funniest post you've made in months

Im sure your clip board and whistle will scare those thugs

Since you're so scared of thugs everyday I don't understand why you don't always carry a clipboard and whistle

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 12, 2012, 06:27:38 PM »
funniest post you've made in months

Im sure your clip board and whistle will scare those thugs

Since you're so scared of thugs everyday I don't understand why you don't always carry a clipboard and whistle

I actually have a voter fraud watch jacket, hat, the whistle, clipboard, everything ready to go. 

best thing I ever saw was in the Bronx w some ghetto creep campaigning for gore in 2000 in the polling place telling some rookie cop he was a republican racist and the cop grabbing him by the throat and slamming that jerk into the wall.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #170 on: August 12, 2012, 06:31:40 PM »
I actually have a voter fraud watch jacket, hat, the whistle, clipboard, everything ready to go. 

best thing I ever saw was in the Bronx w some ghetto creep campaigning for gore in 2000 in the polling place telling some rookie cop he was a republican racist and the cop grabbing him by the throat and slamming that jerk into the wall.   

what's the whistle for ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 12, 2012, 06:36:46 PM »
what's the whistle for ?

Visible effect mostly.   but whistle plus clipboard commands authority

used it once to drown out some AFL CIO goons once trying to obstruct a polling place in Westchester

also used the whistle once to piss off some old dude threading to attack me w his cane in The parking lot when Hillary ran vs Lazio.   

that was a trip.    Thought that old fuck was going to croak he melted down so hard at me. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2012, 06:57:41 PM »

Visible effect mostly.   but whistle plus clipboard commands authority

used it once to drown out some AFL CIO goons once trying to obstruct a polling place in Westchester

also used the whistle once to piss off some old dude threading to attack me w his cane in The parking lot when Hillary ran vs Lazio.   

that was a trip.    Thought that old fuck was going to croak he melted down so hard at me. 

the visual imagary is this post is HILARIOUS

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2012, 07:04:38 PM »
the visual imagary is this post is HILARIOUS

He kept screaming and stalking me saying I wanted LOUSYIO to win.    He kept screaming LOUSYIO is lousy!   I was standing near the polling entrance amd he was getting louder and raised his Cain at me shaking saying i wanted TP kill old people and steal their SS.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #174 on: August 12, 2012, 07:12:04 PM »
He kept screaming and stalking me saying I wanted LOUSYIO to win.    He kept screaming LOUSYIO is lousy!   I was standing near the polling entrance amd he was getting louder and raised his Cain at me shaking saying i wanted TP kill old people and steal their SS.

this old man just started screaming at you for no reason whatsoever

thank jeebus you had your whistle with you

I can just picture you backed into a corner in a panic with the old man raising his cane and then you pulled out your magic whistle

did you need to get any special training on whistle defense