Author Topic: Pick a headline  (Read 1525 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Pick a headline
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2013, 11:57:42 AM »
I said on here back when it was enacted that I didn't have a problem with it. Those who had a problem with are the ones that had something to hide. If you don't have anything to hide, then don't worry about it. It was originally enacted to target terrorist, not the american people. I'm a little on the fence with what Obama is doing because it seems he's targeting EVERYONE, not just terrorists. It's reaching waaaay beyond the privacy bounds of what we're entitled to.

See, I don't trust politicians - no matter what party they're from.  Bush white house 'accidentally' deleted 4 million emails. Obama wasn't smart enough to cover his tracks haha.

The bill was originally designed to give leaders the power to revew email/phone records of 310 million americans.   Not the ones deemed terr'ists.  There was zero cutoff for who was classified as what - and all attempts to audit who was actually being tracked were stopped.

So we don't know - and we'll never know - who was secretly listened to.  The only diff is that Obama is piss poor at hiding it.