Author Topic: Thinking About Islam.  (Read 5266 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Thinking About Islam.
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2022, 06:26:14 PM »
Irongrip, welcome. I do believe that Islam has something to offer everyone and I would love to guide you on this journey if you need any help. You absolutely won't regret leaving Christianity behind and enriching your life with the love of Allah. Also, let me tell you a little secret about those prayer mats: women love them. I've got one with gold lettering and tassels and it gets me so much pussy you wouldn't believe it.

Word.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
Re: Thinking About Islam.
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2022, 09:24:54 AM »
Brother!

I confess I'm slightly shocked by your use of that vulgar western term - I'm sure you meant to use the proper term - almuhabil / المهبل

Now seek forgiveness in your heart, and remember - الأخوات بحاجة إلى ركوب الخيل الصعب

🤲🏽

You are correct, brother. Please forgive me. It's not easy now that I've been Westernized. You see, I've been in the UK for ten years now ever since I told them at the airport that I was a 12-year-old and my life was in danger.

You think high school was easy the first time? Try doing it again when you're 42, lol. I was an absolute fanny magnet. Anyway, peace be upon you all. Hope everyone is having a great week.