Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 17, 2018, 05:23:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:23:34 PM 
Started by Kwon - Last post by Megalodon
Anyone here from Finland?

on: Today at 05:23:18 PM 
Started by Brian Poulos - Last post by Kwon
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQD5IZ0gjA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQD5IZ0gjA</a>

Damn ugly helmets they had! Cheesy

on: Today at 05:23:04 PM 
Started by NotMrAverage - Last post by tres_taco_combo
What was your name on EF?

Redicat got busted.  Shame though.  He made a ton of money. Should have quit.  His guy in the US fared a little better.  Started his own lab, but crashed and burned really quick.  Jumped out and never looked back.  People were looking to kill him (some people OD'd on his recs).  Strange as shit that he had all the money and wanted to get back in the game.

i would have to remember - i make up a name on the spot likes its dodgeball. i have no cool i have come up with my name here. i prolly ordered 3 tacos earlier in the day.

redicat even got a brief nod in Musclemag back in the late 1990s

i assume that guy you were talking about loved the hustle

on: Today at 05:20:44 PM 
Started by Twaddle - Last post by tres_taco_combo
cheeseburgers are legit with the yellow paper

on: Today at 05:19:12 PM 
Started by Coach is Back! - Last post by LurkerNoMore
And you can't figure out why? Seriously? You really believe she's innocent despite the hard evidence, don't you?

My post had neither the words "guilty" or "innocent" in it. 

What it does have is "indictments" in it.  Obviously Republicans can't turn hard evidence into an indictment against a Dem, but they can sure turn fake news into indictments and guilty pleas for other Repubs.

on: Today at 05:17:03 PM 
Started by Kwon - Last post by Kwon
Know whats what!

on: Today at 05:16:28 PM 
Started by Coach is Back! - Last post by LurkerNoMore
There is nothing logical about what Lurker said.  You have to look at the evidence.  There is overwhelming evidence that Clinton mishandled classified intel. 

And yet... no indictment.  Why is that? 

It's completely logical that either Clinton didn't get charged because _____fill in the blank_____  or that the Republicans are just too stupid to get an indictment.   Republican's obviously run the most incompetent and ass backwards investigations ever to occur.   When it concerns Dems.  When it concerns other Repubs, they seem to land these indictments and guilty pleas pretty easily.

on: Today at 05:14:49 PM 
Started by Yamcha - Last post by Yamcha
Putin: Who should you believe or should not believe?
I guess you have to trust no one. 
Where does anyone get the idea that Donald trusts my word? 
Or that I trust his? 
He defends the interests of his country, and I defend the interests of Russia. 
We are looking for ways to reconcile our differences and have a more meaningful dialogue. 
We shouldn’t proceed based solely on the political interests and the political powers in our countries. 
As far as the 12 officers go, I don’t know the full extent of the issue, and Donald told me all about it today, but what I can tell you off the top of my head is that we have a treaty that goes back to 1999 where we have mutual assistance on criminal cases. ... 
We can meet you halfway. 
We can reciprocate in your investigation if you reciprocate in our investigation of Bill Browder.

on: Today at 05:13:19 PM 
Started by wild willie - Last post by tres_taco_combo
lots of carbs - trying to get up to around 240lbs - clean

1/2 cup oats
6 eggs

1 shake

red meat/yam

protein bars

chicken/rice

on: Today at 05:13:15 PM 
Started by NarcissisticDeity - Last post by Tennisballz
would of been cooler to see the cop shot by the chicano

The mexican ran like a little bitch at the end leaving his homeboy to die, so much for the toughness of street gang members....lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!