Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 17, 2017, 12:39:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:38:53 AM 
Started by gib - Last post by gib
$18,600

on: Today at 12:27:10 AM 
Started by Bulgarian_enforcer - Last post by Bulgarian_enforcer
That fits with my experience as some of my fake geno pens came from Turkey for 100% certain. Apparently directly from pharmacies  Roll Eyes I know you’ve been using the Genotropin pens for years, so hard luck bro. Onwards and upwards!

they are still containing gh but more like 5-10 unites not 36, lol. good part is i should blow up now.

on: Today at 12:25:04 AM 
Turkey is a cesspool for fake GH.  I'd never buy anything from there.  

Agree, I am stiking to balkan pharma products (still lots of fakes, but i have my way there) and some good hype gh cause they fake and underdose them when they get popular.

on: Today at 12:22:57 AM 
Good build brother. Keep up the good work. Forget the Geno pens and stick with what is currently working for you.

Thanks franchise, appreciate your help with the protocols for time off aas. any new products that I should consider? I will do atleast 2 months off aas and do some pregnyl blast with some clomid. I am still fertile but want to give my body some time off aas each year, but still us egh and peptides,

on: Today at 12:20:56 AM 

Decent build
What's your height / weight
What are you training for BB  PwrLftng  Strongman
As a aide to other sport or just because.
Also why the use of GH any specific reason

thanks, i train to make my body stronger and more powerful for striking and grappling abd train pretty much ed for S&C - pull day (weighted pull ups all sorts of, then no vest pull ups, then  5 rounds of 2.30 minutes heavybag work), push day (dips and rings with weighted vest, then no vest, then some sprints of some other metcon exercise), lift day (8 sets of deadlifts (last 3 sets are 4-6 reps max weight i go for 495 pounds) or C&J (same shit as deads), then some turn ups and grip strength exercise, then heavy bag or some other metcon), squat day (8 sets of squats, then cleans, then metcon).

I do neck exercises at the end of each training with some shrugs but not heavy with high rep volume 30-50 reps with 30 kg dumbels.

I also go 2-4 times a week in the evenings to bjj or boxing. I use gh mainly cause it makes help repair and continue my path.

Weight is 220, height 6', 31 years old.

on: Today at 12:11:47 AM 
Started by chess315 - Last post by dj181
How about jerry the king lawler?

What is the ethinic bckround of that surname? Looks WASP to me 😎

on: Today at 12:06:30 AM 
Started by chess315 - Last post by chess315
It was amazing toughness he still always has knock out chances I was just amazed that was hardcore. I kinda felt his struggle I have watched him since his early 20s he's 40 now has made a great life for himself I never heard a bad thing about him

on: December 16, 2017, 11:52:43 PM 
Started by gib - Last post by gib
Thank you for your views on the rules of this forum.

Personally I hope a mod is buying...

PS - recommending a penny stock is not illegal.

PPS - $18,500.

on: December 16, 2017, 11:48:45 PM 
Started by muscleman-2017 - Last post by IRON CROSS
Without NAZI GUNS, Europe would have very possibly fell to communist Russia.

Ah, that German technology  Wink

on: December 16, 2017, 11:46:47 PM 
Started by funk51 - Last post by IRON CROSS
Sucks, I was born too late  Cry , living in South Cali 1965-1980 was idealistic BB era ........................ .

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!