Author Topic: I think maybe the GOOD GUYS lost WWII  (Read 72139 times)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: I think maybe the GOOD GUYS lost WWII
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2016, 03:04:49 PM »
Yea haha, things would be a lot better with Stalin at the helm of the entire world.

Fucking troll thread won lol.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2016, 03:49:44 PM »
Yes, if you think the Nazis were good guys, watch this.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2016, 06:10:16 PM »
One things for sure Hitler would have a more effective policy to deal with radical islam than any of our modern day world leaders.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2016, 07:09:30 PM »
It would have been dealt with within 10 years of Hitler taking over the World. He would have moved bases over there and took all their oil and most likely killed over 90% of them.
Plus steroids would not only be legal, they would be involuntary administered to young boys.

You can be damn sure we would not have run out of legit kigs either.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2016, 07:14:39 PM »
Plus steroids would not only be legal, they would be involuntary administered to young boys.

You can be damn sure we would not have run out of legit kigs either.

Good point

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2016, 07:46:32 PM »
It's easy to speculate on the what ifs. Hitler was nuts and had even more nutty psychopaths working for him. However the US was not much better. We let the Nazi war criminals flee to south America in exchange for Intel. The US bombed the fuck out of civilians with fire bombs and two nukes. Purposely bombed the fuck out of Japanese citizens as an experiment of the bombs. Yes the Japanese bushido needed to be stopped, not that way though. 
     The current problem with America today is a direct result in allowing the public to rot in a state of moral decay. A weak pussyfied nation of people whom vote in favor of transexual, homos, and any other PC garbage over real issues is why we loose.
     The Zionist Jews run the world, it's going down the shitter. So it makes sense to think Hitler was right, maybe he was. Russia perhaps suffered more loss of lives than any other country in the world

h

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2016, 07:56:44 PM »
There are no good guys.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2016, 08:02:29 PM »
It's easy to speculate on the what ifs. Hitler was nuts and had even more nutty psychopaths working for him. However the US was not much better. We let the Nazi war criminals flee to south America in exchange for Intel. The US bombed the fuck out of civilians with fire bombs and two nukes. Purposely bombed the fuck out of Japanese citizens as an experiment of the bombs. Yes the Japanese bushido needed to be stopped, not that way though. 
     The current problem with America today is a direct result in allowing the public to rot in a state of moral decay. A weak pussyfied nation of people whom vote in favor of transexual, homos, and any other PC garbage over real issues is why we loose.
     The Zionist Jews run the world, it's going down the shitter. So it makes sense to think Hitler was right, maybe he was. Russia perhaps suffered more loss of lives than any other country in the world

I agree. They should have sent more soldiers over there with no guns to teach them a lesson man-to-man. Fucking pussy bombs. Easy way out.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2016, 08:10:22 PM »
Not saying they should not have bombed Japan. They lied in that they said it was military targets. To purposely have no regard for innocent civilians and to blanket them in hellfire? Yes it stopped the war, we've moved on. Does not mean they have to kill so mAny civilians to achieve this victory.
h

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2016, 11:33:39 PM »

this is actually a very interesting video

No, it isn't. It is just another portion of the foil hat bullshit, but as an ignorant fool and utterly stupid half ape, you find it interesting because it feeds your prejudises..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2016, 11:58:42 PM »

Please explain how this works, because there is only 13.5 million jews on this planet, and from that ridiculously small minority the zionist jews are even smaller minority. Please explain how this ridiculously small minority can rule this world, while there is 2 billion muslims ready to kill them, and 5 billion others including millions of neo & wannabe nazis? What I mean is if these jews really rule the world, they obviously deserve to do it, because all others are so fucking dumb that they can't do shit about it  ;D

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2016, 01:21:26 AM »
Really is crazy thinking about how The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations and a few others form and mold the opinions and views of the masses. Everyone is constantly bombarded in every way imaginable by these scientists, shrinks and "social engineers" who know exactly how the human brain responds and how to best manipulate it.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2016, 02:28:40 AM »
Please explain how this works, because there is only 13.5 million jews on this planet, and from that ridiculously small minority the zionist jews are even smaller minority. Please explain how this ridiculously small minority can rule this world, while there is 2 billion muslims ready to kill them, and 5 billion others including millions of neo & wannabe nazis? What I mean is if these jews really rule the world, they obviously deserve to do it, because all others are so fucking dumb that they can't do shit about it  ;D

The conspiracy relies on that small % of Zionist Jews that are amongst the most powerful and richest, who knows what goes on in upper circles, could be nothing could be something...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2016, 08:39:48 AM »
FORTRESS, Thanks for thank'en!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2016, 09:33:03 AM »
No side is "good" in a sense.
Both my parents lived under Hitler as kids and it was a tough life. In each system there are people who are equal and a few who are more than equal. This does not make the "people" Hitler fought any better though - they were ruthless and needed to be obliterated.
A best case scenario would have had the US keep their isolationist policy and Europe not imploding... at least not in two world wars.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2016, 09:36:33 AM »
think about it
Why do you hate Jooish people?  ???

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2016, 10:06:37 AM »
No, it isn't. It is just another portion of the foil hat bullshit, but as an ignorant fool and utterly stupid half ape, you find it interesting because it feeds your prejudises..

I find it interesting because it shows another side to the story, all of your posts seem to reek of hate and a insecurity to belittle and prove anonymous people on the internet that they're wrong which is a battle you just won't win you dope, but maybe you're just to dim to see that.It is funny however watching you dance like a emotionally stunted puppet on cue whenever a thread like this comes up though.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2016, 10:51:13 AM »
No side is "good" in a sense.
Both my parents lived under Hitler as kids and it was a tough life. In each system there are people who are equal and a few who are more than equal. This does not make the "people" Hitler fought any better though - they were ruthless and needed to be obliterated.
A best case scenario would have had the US keep their isolationist policy and Europe not imploding... at least not in two world wars.

The original policy of making Germany pay for the war at that time, when they had nothing is what brought Hitler to power in the first place.

Had they simply made them pay an appropriate amount that wasn't some outrageous sum, the 2nd WW would have never happened.

Turning an entire country into paupers is not the way to achieve peace.

Add to that the lack of initial balls of Europe to curb Hitler's building of his war machine... Well, you get my point.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2016, 01:27:24 PM »
I find it interesting because it shows another side to the story, all of your posts seem to reek of hate and a insecurity to belittle and prove anonymous people on the internet that they're wrong which is a battle you just won't win you dope, but maybe you're just to dim to see that.It is funny however watching you dance like a emotionally stunted puppet on cue whenever a thread like this comes up though.

Another side of the story, which some insane fucking imbecile has pulled out from his ass, and you find it interesting? Have a happy life with that enormous intelligence of yours  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2016, 01:54:45 PM »
The conspiracy relies on that small % of Zionist Jews that are amongst the most powerful and richest, who knows what goes on in upper circles, could be nothing could be something...

Or whole claim is just bullshit, born from the hate and stupidity. That claim is something which you hear typically from the people who are poor, poorly educated and who have low IQ. Are these the people who know what happen among the richest percent of the world? Are these the people who are chosen to hear that secret from the Zionists? Think about it? If these Jews would be so powerful and mighty, you wouldn't know they even exist, because they own the media. They own the internet, newspapers, everything, so why in the name of hell they would let morons and imbeciles spread their secrets all over the world? They have all the power, so why there is so many of these nazi-asshats in the internet which they own? As you see, it doesn't add up. If they want secretly rule the whole world, they are doing piss poor job to cover it up, because even stupidest morons know what they are doing  ;D

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2016, 02:05:08 PM »
The Good Guys Fought The War. The Bad Guys, On Both Sides, Started, And Ran The War.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2016, 02:08:49 PM »

I actually agree with some of your basic ideas . However, when anyone "blames the Jews" , they lose me.
Religion aside, some of the most brilliant minds were Jews ( * Einstein for example).
Had the Germans under Hitler stuck with scientific and intellectual advancement goals, the world would be a better place today. But, once the Nazi's blamed any problems on Jews and gassed them in ovens, they self-destructed.
I know my history and why Hitler and his kind hated the Jews. But to me , that kind of racist superman ideals is just plain crazy.
They could have avoided the insane invasion of the USSR and might still be around today?

I agree that a lowering of accepted moral and intellectual standards is bad thing for western civilization.

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2016, 09:32:58 AM »

I don't give a shit what anyone thinks. The kind of shit u dont learn in your history class.....wonder why.....imo this guy is spot on!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2016, 09:40:17 AM »

I don't give a shit what anyone thinks. The kind of shit u dont learn in your history class.....wonder why.....imo this guy is spot on!

The whole 'slaughter all the Jews' thing is tough to navigate around, since that's what he called for.  Not slaughter all the bankers.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2016, 09:41:13 AM »
Ever wonder what it'd be like if the Germans and Japs won? I still haven't seen that flick that came out last year "the man in the tower" i think it's called.

I remember the MTA had all the ads for the movie on buses and subways.