Author Topic: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....  (Read 47873 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« Reply #175 on: August 05, 2011, 02:31:33 PM »
Leave it fucking go
You're staying and I'm staying
For all your acting like Alex and the rumanian this week I stil believ u do have something to add to this board
You were good enough to give me great arm training tips before which I still use
Ignore me and il ignore you cos this bullshit has gone too far
Your daughter is clearly not a prostitute same as my beautiful wife clearly wasn't 'fucked by ni@@ers' or by you
You now have a great physique, well done, the novelty will wear off and ul stop hijacking threads with ur pics and return to the humble decent man you were on here

some of you guys are just ...... amazing....

choice is an illusion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #176 on: August 05, 2011, 02:42:32 PM »
You gave shit and you got shit
You're too good a man to be put in the 'hated' category with the other two by everyone on here
I'll not be responding to you now unless it's to help out guys here or share advice
I'm sure u are decent enough to do the same
We both said bad shit which I feel bad for saying because me and you, and lots of guys here have a real life outside this and there are some guys on here that I genuinely would headbutt in the face and bite if I see them in real life but u aren't one of them

No doubt, and to be honest, I really wasn't crazy about you and I "hating" each other, there's really no call for it. I regret what i said too, not to get all Clomid here, but you're a decent guy too. and you not "fat"

As far as family, It's OFF LIMITS to me...there are a few guys here that are justifying what Apply85 was saying..Here's my opinion...the words "your daughter"..."your son"...."your wife"....should never even BE TYPED...unless it's followed by something purely complimentary. "Your Mother".....well, mother jokes are mother jokes....LOL

Just leave it out, come up with another way to "own" your victim...or shut up

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #177 on: August 05, 2011, 02:45:16 PM »
As u said man, yeah fair enough
We move on

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: August 05, 2011, 03:22:29 PM »

amazing how seriously they take the internet...

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #179 on: August 05, 2011, 03:26:42 PM »
I've got three weeks left on my 350/200 cycle,and I'm very pleased with my response to the sauce. as far as what my objective was, it was a huge success. And I got to own a lot of semen sipping sycophants as well  :D
What my question is to you...is now what? I definitely want to kick it up a notch.
 I want MORE SIZE without sacrificing the epic leans i have attained. What would a good second cycle be for me, and my goals ? 7-10 pounds pure muscle.
All of the idiots....feel free to cry some more about how I'm" lying"  ::)....I just want a real answer from GH

Here, let me help:

"Dear GH15, I dieted down and took a shitload of gear this past summer. I wanted to post my "success" pics on getbig, but I knew my obvious long-term gear use would be detected. So I made up a story about being on HRT so I could impresss the "boys" and garner their affection/attention". Do you approve of my strategy"?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 05, 2011, 03:51:31 PM »
Here, let me help:

"Dear GH15, I dieted down and took a shitload of gear this past summer. I wanted to post my "success" pics on getbig, but I knew my obvious long-term gear use would be detected. So I made up a story about being on HRT so I could impresss the "boys" and garner their affection/attention". Do you approve of my strategy"?

This is what....about 20 gimmicks created for the sole purpose of trying to "hurt my feelings" ?

it's gotta be a record....LOL

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 05, 2011, 03:53:32 PM »
This is what....about 20 gimmicks created for the sole purpose of trying to "hurt my feelings" ?

it's gotta be a record....LOL

No gimmick, apparently we're neighbors. That is if you really do live the high life in Scottsdale like you proclaim.

::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 05, 2011, 03:59:06 PM »
No gimmick, apparently we're neighbors. That is if you really do live the high life in Scottsdale like you proclaim.

::)

Another Dildo eater with 65 posts that knows my life story...my first and last words to you : Go eat a dick.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #183 on: August 05, 2011, 04:19:36 PM »
Another Dildo eater with 65 posts that knows my life story...my first and last words to you : Go eat a dick.

Thread saved.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2011, 04:28:35 PM »

Who do you think said that?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2011, 04:44:08 PM »
I really need to comment on this, as it's a complete load of shit.  The whole tren is harsh bullshit, has the worst sides, etc etc, is complete fucking garbage misinformation.

700mg tren ace/wk is tolerable by just about ANYONE.  Will you have sides?  Yeah you'll sweat in bed at night, you'll get shitty sleep, whatever, that's why you blast it for 6-8 weeks at 200-300mg eod and give it a rest for awhile, and then do it again.  And again. And again.

You know why people say tren is too harsh?  It's cuz they don't want you to know how good it works.  They don't want you to know how much 350mg of legit tren ace a week can get you, and they sure as fuck don't want you to know that you can buy it on Amazon.com.

WHAT THE FUCK!?! I just searched amazon... is this for real?!?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 05, 2011, 04:54:13 PM »
Who do you think said that?

okami i quoted him
choice is an illusion

whitewidow

« Reply #187 on: August 05, 2011, 05:02:31 PM »
you still havent seen what god of hormones have done eh? mods who will never mod again in their life times,, were stripped out of all powers,, and you still dont know what god of hormones done,, strange you still talk a big talk eh? i suggest you look into the dissapearance of few mods around.... on steroid boardings... i suggest you do it ,,

i kick filth out ,, i do it my own way ,, i do it with no time barriers BUT I ALWAYS DO IT,,

pupils enrich his brain and explain to him what god of hormones has done ,,many of you are on the boarding on internet....pallius is someone who didnt like few mods... i suggest you look deeper into your future white widow i really do

gh15 approved

Those mods started their own board shit head.  GH15  got hit so hard in the head he shit his pants he talked somemore shit and took another punch then he threw up his lunch Gh has no money asked nordic for a loan and he said no but Ill take you to go Ho but you smell like shit nordic said to make some money you gotta have class so bend over and let me wipe your ass! He dropped off Gh15 and said make some fucking money If you come back empty handed it wont be funny ill cut you off from all my gear right away gh15 's mind was full of fear so he tryed and he tryed to pull down a trick to get fucked in the ass and suck some dick here comes a big black truck with with a 400pd black man who wants to get sucked and fucked Gh15 says do you got 20 bucks he said yeah G get in the truck and and we will fuck so Gh15 did the deed when he asked for the 20 the black man got mean pistol whipped him so hard Gh shit nordics jeans Gh15 went back to nordic totally empty handed with messy jeans nordic got mad and pimp slapped Gh15 till he went retarded nordic said no more roids for you gh15 said then what do I do?

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: August 05, 2011, 05:03:38 PM »
okami i quoted him

And he was quoting your hero Groink. You're aware that he regularly indulges in some racist abuse of those with a darker hue? Or has, perchance, this escaped you rather like his rampant steroid use as you took up the cudgels to defend his natural status?

I guess you missed this little gem?

Not emotional at all....there are only so many resources to go around.....why waste a HUGE portion if them on a bunch of illiterate monkeys who contribute little in return? Fuck them.....they are the weak...let them die off as nature intended....I see those commercials where they show the negro babies with flies in their mouth and I laugh and hope they die

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2011, 05:06:15 PM »

Mes, Groink hates black people. I wouldn't defend this guy if I were you.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2011, 05:08:32 PM »
What about Groink racism towards black people? Just let that slide huh?

Ron are you going respond? Too busy stuffing your face with food?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2011, 05:17:52 PM »

Now, now...the 15 year olds won't be impressed by such a petulant response.

You should hurry up and post another pic of your girlfriends boobs, try to redeem yourself with the GB masses.

It's baffling how you've made it this far in life with such low self esteem. But hey, let's bury the hatchet, you come up to PV and I'll let you adjust my satellite dish.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 05, 2011, 05:23:40 PM »
And he was quoting your hero Groink. You're aware that he regularly indulges in some racist abuse of those with a darker hue? Or has, perchance, this escaped you rather like his rampant steroid use as you took up the cudgels to defend his natural status?

I guess you missed this little gem?

if Groink said thats thats low.... quite disappointed actually...
no matter how matter how annoyed i get id never disregard any race....
.... very low

i
choice is an illusion

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2011, 05:26:25 PM »
Oh...so the party where he says my 11 year old daughter is drinking milk to make her tits and ass bigger, that's just fine with you? not inappropriate in the slightest  ::), or where he says my daughter thinks I'm stupid? yeah, that's just fine  ::)

another fucking asshole, you people should all be fucking shot, seriously..bunch of no class mutherfukkers

Damn it, leave your kid out of this, you perverted bastard.  :o :o :o :o :o

whitewidow

« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2011, 06:33:40 PM »

Damn it, leave your kid out of this, you perverted bastard.  :o :o :o :o :o

DK 11 likes to take it in the ass by big black men who tosss him around like trash. now hes got a huge std rash all over his stupid lil ass. walking around with a garbage bag full of clothes trying to pull trcks and ho's. dk 11 has  no kitchen time to get his dinner at the neighborhood mission he stands in line for an hour or 2 gh15 is just like you. Dk 11 raves and rants then he shits his only pair of pants time to go to the salvation army thats the only place hes allowed to party. what a life dk11 just stabbed himself with a knife now hes dead if he had a gun hed shoot himself in the head!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2011, 06:39:38 PM »

DK 11 likes to take it in the ass by big black men who tosss him around like trash. now hes got a huge std rash all over his stupid lil ass. walking around with a garbage bag full of clothes trying to pull trcks and ho's. dk 11 has  no kitchen time to get his dinner at the neighborhood mission he stands in line for an hour or 2 gh15 is just like you. Dk 11 raves and rants then he shits his only pair of pants time to go to the salvation army thats the only place hes allowed to party. what a life dk11 just stabbed himself with a knife now hes dead if he had a gun hed shoot himself in the head!
What's the point writing that now?
Neither true or funny

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2011, 06:47:10 PM »
the point is that i fed the mods...to the sharks ,, one by one they got cut ,, one by one like a serial killer,, i went to the last one of them and cut their heads,, and they will NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN! not where it count,, i told them not to mess with nordic ...they did not listen ,,i kept saying this and still they continue with lies and misleading and doign behind the scee balonie,, until i had a final decision to get rid of all ,, like reagan did in the 80s,, kick them all to the hole they came from ,, that is a LESSON TO LEARN in history of boardings,, you dont claim to powers you dont have! the end! and you never ever compare god of hormones to one of his elfs.. my elfs are nothing but elfs,, you want me? YOU COME BEFORE ME,, YOU COME BEFORE ME....be ready to show what you have done substantialy for the cult,, if i find you lie behind my back your word wil be nothing! in the cult from then on ,, and as you can see their word now is as good as an old whore pussy from 1935

gh15 approved
fallen angel

newmom

« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2011, 06:49:17 PM »
the point is that i fed the mods...to the sharks ,, one by one they got cut ,, one by one like a serial killer,, i went to the last one of them and cut their heads,, and they will NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN! not where it count,, i told them not to mess with nordic ...they did not listen ,,i kept saying this and still they continue with lies and misleading and doign behind the scee balonie,, until i had a final decision to get rid of all ,, like reagan did in the 80s,, kick them all to the hole they came from ,, that is a LESSON TO LEARN in history of boardings,, you dont claim to powers you dont have! the end! and you never ever compare god of hormones to one of his elfs.. my elfs are nothing but elfs,, you want me? YOU COME BEFORE ME,, YOU COME BEFORE ME....be ready to show what you have done substantialy for the cult,, if i find you lie behind my back your word wil be nothing! in the cult from then on ,, and as you can see their word now is as good as an old whore pussy from 1935

gh15 approved

???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2011, 06:51:47 PM »
What's the point writing that now?
Neither true or funny

Apparently there are a few people who haven't had enough yet...I'm surprised "HugeAl" took so long to get to the party...but he was probably running apply85...and now his hands are tied because Ron's had enough of the family talk bullshit...So now he's going to call me a racist all the time....have a party asshole... :D :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2011, 06:52:31 PM »
oh this is not for runningmoms.. this is for whitewidows,, this is for whitewidows to understand how powerful a word out of my my mouth is,, i never timing of my fulfilments but they all come ...they allll come,, my pupils know it,,the ones who are smart know it very well

gh15 approved
fallen angel