Author Topic: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....  (Read 47872 times)

newmom

Re: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« Reply #200 on: August 05, 2011, 06:54:02 PM »
oh this is not for runningmoms.. this is for whitewidows,, this is for whitewidows to understand how powerful a word out of my my mouth is,, i never timing of my fulfilments but they all come ...they allll come,, my pupils know it,,the ones who are smart know it very well

gh15 approved

;D ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: August 05, 2011, 07:01:13 PM »

and as you can see their word now is as good as an old whore pussy from 1935

Racistmom is not that old.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #202 on: August 05, 2011, 07:26:56 PM »
the point is that i fed the mods...to the sharks ,, one by one they got cut ,, one by one like a serial killer,, i went to the last one of them and cut their heads,, and they will NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN! not where it count,, i told them not to mess with nordic ...they did not listen ,,i kept saying this and still they continue with lies and misleading and doign behind the scee balonie,, until i had a final decision to get rid of all ,, like reagan did in the 80s,, kick them all to the hole they came from ,, that is a LESSON TO LEARN in history of boardings,, you dont claim to powers you dont have! the end! and you never ever compare god of hormones to one of his elfs.. my elfs are nothing but elfs,, you want me? YOU COME BEFORE ME,, YOU COME BEFORE ME....be ready to show what you have done substantialy for the cult,, if i find you lie behind my back your word wil be nothing! in the cult from then on ,, and as you can see their word now is as good as an old whore pussy from 1935

gh15 approved
LMFAO...........sometimes it's just too much.......hahahhaaa ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #203 on: August 05, 2011, 07:57:59 PM »

DK 11 likes to take it in the ass by big black men who tosss him around like trash. now hes got a huge std rash all over his stupid lil ass. walking around with a garbage bag full of clothes trying to pull trcks and ho's. dk 11 has  no kitchen time to get his dinner at the neighborhood mission he stands in line for an hour or 2 gh15 is just like you. Dk 11 raves and rants then he shits his only pair of pants time to go to the salvation army thats the only place hes allowed to party. what a life dk11 just stabbed himself with a knife now hes dead if he had a gun hed shoot himself in the head!

Sorry that i hurt your feelings, stupid.

Btw, you should hit the capital "i", not the "1", it's a Roman 2, not a XI.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2011, 07:59:41 PM »
the point is that i fed the mods...to the sharks ,, one by one they got cut ,, one by one like a serial killer,, i went to the last one of them and cut their heads,, and they will NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN! not where it count,, i told them not to mess with nordic ...they did not listen ,,i kept saying this and still they continue with lies and misleading and doign behind the scee balonie,, until i had a final decision to get rid of all ,, like reagan did in the 80s,, kick them all to the hole they came from ,, that is a LESSON TO LEARN in history of boardings,, you dont claim to powers you dont have! the end! and you never ever compare god of hormones to one of his elfs.. my elfs are nothing but elfs,, you want me? YOU COME BEFORE ME,, YOU COME BEFORE ME....be ready to show what you have done substantialy for the cult,, if i find you lie behind my back your word wil be nothing! in the cult from then on ,, and as you can see their word now is as good as an old whore pussy from 1935

gh15 approved

gh15, the Ronald Reagan of Bodybuilding.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2011, 08:00:52 PM »

Btw, you should hit the capital "i", not the "1", it's a Roman 2, not a XI.  ::) ::) ::) ::)
Maybe his "I" is broken so he uses the 1...........like that other fuckstick that writes in caps cause his "O" is broken..........assbruis e.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2011, 08:03:15 PM »
Maybe his "I" is broken so he uses the 1...........like that other fuckstick that writes in caps cause his "O" is broken..........assbruis e.

I think that rather something in his brain is broken and that he is only stupid, assbruise is only dirt-poor.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2011, 08:08:49 PM »
gh15, the Ronald Reagan of Bodybuilding.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Reagan is my political hero.  The finest president we have had in my lifetime and quite possibly for many generations to come.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2011, 08:10:16 PM »
Reagan is my political hero.  The finest president we have had in my lifetime and quite possibly for many generations to come.

As it is written in the bible.  ;D ;D ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2011, 09:09:11 PM »
Oh...so the party where he says my 11 year old daughter is drinking milk to make her tits and ass bigger, that's just fine with you? not inappropriate in the slightest  ::), or where he says my daughter thinks I'm stupid? yeah, that's just fine  ::)

another fucking asshole, you people should all be fucking shot, seriously..bunch of no class mutherfukkers

Funny how you didn't say a word when Whitewidow made fucked up comments about GH15 when GH15 said your kid could be an actress.(which was a compliment and you know it) You're a fucking phony bro. The comments Whitewidow said about GH15 were fucked up beyond belief. And Ron letting Wwidow post here after said comments tells me that someone is working with the feds and it may just be the creator of the matrix himself. In the end, you are a toad. a 50 year old addict who posts pictures of himself to get recognition. The only people behind you are also people who are like Liar Priest and spin their tales for all to see. By the way, nice touch up with photoshop on the gyno. What a joke. You're like the only human on earth who actually shrinks when he takes gear.  ::)

By the way, for leg training advice, please contact this guy
http://www.myspace.com/mikearvilla

He will put atleast 2 to 3 inches on those toothpicks.lol

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2011, 09:19:08 PM »
Racistmom is not that old.

Why is runningmom racist?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2011, 09:22:28 PM »

im not the reagan of anything ,, reagan were diff times and when you could actualy change something from bad to good,, these times now are what i call SURVIVAL TIMES,, im more of the don corleone of the cult,, im innocent of all guilt : )
the diff bwteen me and don corleone is i also have a side of roobin hood and peterpen in me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: August 05, 2011, 09:26:09 PM »
im not the reagan of anything ,, reagan were diff times and when you could actualy change something from bad to good,, these times now are what i call SURVIVAL TIMES,, im more of the don corleone of the cult,, im innocent of all guilt : )
the diff bwteen me and don corleone is i also have a side of roobin hood and peterpen in me

gh15 approved

Hey god I'm around 190lbs right know. Can I mutate with test, tren, and eq? I'm a 5'10 fella also

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #213 on: August 05, 2011, 09:27:47 PM »
Hey god I'm around 190lbs right know. Can I mutate with test, tren, and eq? I'm a 5'10 fella also

Mutation doesn't happen with steroids...You should know this by now.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 05, 2011, 09:32:33 PM »

Yes but I was hoping god would say yes :(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2011, 09:34:31 PM »

this! with BIG LETTERS IN RED OVER YOUR BED AT NIGHT ,, this is what you ned to have there,, written big in capital letters,,

STAGES OF MUTATION WILL NOT HAPPEN WITH OUT GROWTH HORMONE! TOTAL MUTATION WILL NOT HAPPEN WITH OUT THE USAGE OF INSULINA!

the window of opportunity is 6 months past gh ...but this window nothing! like the window WITH gh in the blood same time,, the 3 dimentional aspect grows more and more only when there is gh in the blood,, with out it you have 3-6 months to take whatever you achieved with gh and develop it but it will not be to the level of when gh is actualy in blood! with out gh at all....you will ONLY GET THICKER..not sculpted thicker ,, not all you can eat buffet sculpted ripped thickness but the regular thickness from testosterona ....which just look any bodybuilder that is natural

gh15 approved
fallen angel

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: August 06, 2011, 12:46:28 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK!?! I just searched amazon... is this for real?!?

Yeah it's for real.  Why do you think people call tren "fina" ?

;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #217 on: August 06, 2011, 01:01:13 AM »
lol,, you fellas ,, i really start consider you all as my kids ,, its like lost sheep looking for guidance,, the ALL BODYBUILDING WORLD IS ILLUSION BASED ON DRUGS!,, this is why we never became olympic sport,, this is why we never became a very big sport where everyone want to be a part of it ...simply because this so call sport is based on needle! no needle no bodybuilder,,

i still remember to this day tito and jose...CROSSING THE FUCKIN BORDER TO MEXICANA to get humatrope,, they got so much juice and so much gh ,, it was only thing those 2 fuckatrds who never get anywhere talked about ...BOTH lied about being natural ...tito thanfully failed,, but look at jose...he did ok and became one of the most hormonized fellas in the ifbb EVER ,, and now he even admit to some lol but it was funny back then to see how he built the physiqe...all, was buiilt on quality quality products and legit compounds of the purest kind,, those were good days ,,wasnt that long ago but much has chagned since,, contacts though REMAIN contacts even after many years,,

this cult is based on many hormones,, when you see a fella 5 and balonie go on stage 190-200-210 ....conditioned to the max...sit with his chiken and brokly ...even you todsay have to smile and laugh at it ,, you already know the deal my friends you already know the deal,,

the more money you have the better chances you will get to the top unless you are really really of unlucky ones blessed with the vince ggf tre ww2 gene,, even he! can get to national level competitor if someone worked with him with the right products,, even he!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #218 on: August 06, 2011, 02:31:28 AM »

gh15 approved

YOUR FULL OF SHIT THEY GOT TOGETHER AND STARTED THEIR OWN FORUM DUMBFUCK! YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! MAN YOUR DELUSIONAL. ILL TALK SHIT RIGHT NOW NORDIC HAS SOILD ALOT OF CRAPPY STALLION LABS GEAR AND FAKE 2MG XANAX TABLETS AND HE ALSO GETS INCONSISTENT BATCHES OF HGH FROM A CHINESE WHOLESALERS WHO MAKE IT IN THEIR CHINESE APARTMENTS. i WOULDNT TOUCH THAT STUFFF WITH A 10FT SHITTY STICK. WATCHA GONNA DO ?

whitewidow

« Reply #219 on: August 06, 2011, 02:55:48 AM »

DK ROMAN NUMERAL 2 HAS NO STOVE AND WANTS A HOT MEAL SO HE GOES TO THE MISSSION TO HIT UP THE KITCHEN STANDS IN LINE FOR AN HOUR OR 2 THIS BROKE ASS BITCH HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO THEN HE GETS A SHOULDER TAP ITS GH15 IN THE BACK MAN CAN I GET IN LINE WIT YOU DK NUMERO 2 SURE BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH ME GH15 SAID NO YOUR EVEN TO UGLY FOR ME! MAN DK'S GOTTA MAKE SOME MONEY FRIDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME TO PULL DOW TRICKS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR LITTLE BOYS WITH SMALL DICKS DK HITS THE CORNER IN CHINA TOWN WHERE ALL OF THE PROSTITUTION IS GOING DOWN HE SEES A BIG TRUCK AND ITS A LARGE HICK WHOS BEGGING TO FUCK HE ASKS HOW MUCH DK SAYS FOR YOU THE PRICE IS FREE AS LONG AS YOU BUY ME A SLURPY AND GIVE ME A A BIG FAT HERPE THE HICK SAYS COOL GET INTO MY TRUCK ITS TIME FOR YOU TO SUCK AND FUCK DK  NUMERO 2 SAYS I CANT WAIT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO! BY THE WAY I HOPE ITS OK I GOT INTO A FIGHT IN LINE WAITING FOR SOME SOUP I TOOK A GOOD HIT SO HARD IT MADE ME SHIT MY PANTS NOW MY ASS IS CRAWLING WITH BUGS AND ANTS ! HICK SAID COOL ILL LICK YOUR ASS CLEAN I GIVE A MEAN RIMMY  BY THE WAY I REFUSE TO WEAR A JIMMY. DK SAID THATS COOL I COME FREE PLUS I ALREADY HAVE THE HIV! LOL ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #220 on: August 06, 2011, 03:01:10 AM »
YOUR FULL OF SHIT THEY GOT TOGETHER AND STARTED THEIR OWN FORUM DUMBFUCK! YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! MAN YOUR DELUSIONAL. ILL TALK SHIT RIGHT NOW NORDIC HAS SOILD ALOT OF CRAPPY STALLION LABS GEAR AND FAKE 2MG XANAX TABLETS AND HE ALSO GETS INCONSISTENT BATCHES OF HGH FROM A CHINESE WHOLESALERS WHO MAKE IT IN THEIR CHINESE APARTMENTS. i WOULDNT TOUCH THAT STUFFF WITH A 10FT SHITTY STICK. WATCHA GONNA DO ?

and i give you a promise here ok? next one to go down is you,, mark my words,,and i had much MUCH to do with it,, infact they will never have any word in the cult from the day i threw them out,,i never EVER skip on my promises ,, and this is direct promise to you ,, i will go into detail in regard to you ,, not if and not what ,, my time!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 06, 2011, 03:08:04 AM »

DK ROMAN NUMERAL 2 HAS NO STOVE AND WANTS A HOT MEAL SO HE GOES TO THE MISSSION TO HIT UP THE KITCHEN STANDS IN LINE FOR AN HOUR OR 2 THIS BROKE ASS BITCH HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO THEN HE GETS A SHOULDER TAP ITS GH15 IN THE BACK MAN CAN I GET IN LINE WIT YOU DK NUMERO 2 SURE BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH ME GH15 SAID NO YOUR EVEN TO UGLY FOR ME! MAN DK'S GOTTA MAKE SOME MONEY FRIDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME TO PULL DOW TRICKS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR LITTLE BOYS WITH SMALL DICKS DK HITS THE CORNER IN CHINA TOWN WHERE ALL OF THE PROSTITUTION IS GOING DOWN HE SEES A BIG TRUCK AND ITS A LARGE HICK WHOS BEGGING TO FUCK HE ASKS HOW MUCH DK SAYS FOR YOU THE PRICE IS FREE AS LONG AS YOU BUY ME A SLURPY AND GIVE ME A A BIG FAT HERPE THE HICK SAYS COOL GET INTO MY TRUCK ITS TIME FOR YOU TO SUCK AND FUCK DK  NUMERO 2 SAYS I CANT WAIT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO! BY THE WAY I HOPE ITS OK I GOT INTO A FIGHT IN LINE WAITING FOR SOME SOUP I TOOK A GOOD HIT SO HARD IT MADE ME SHIT MY PANTS NOW MY ASS IS CRAWLING WITH BUGS AND ANTS ! HICK SAID COOL ILL LICK YOUR ASS CLEAN I GIVE A MEAN RIMMY  BY THE WAY I REFUSE TO WEAR A JIMMY. DK SAID THATS COOL I COME FREE PLUS I ALREADY HAVE THE HIV! LOL ;D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: August 06, 2011, 03:21:36 AM »

the more money you have the better chances you will get to the top unless you are really really of unlucky ones blessed with the vince ggf tre ww2 gene,, even he! can get to national level competitor if someone worked with him with the right products,, even he!

What would Goodrum need to take to become national level? :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #223 on: August 06, 2011, 03:33:19 AM »
new brain,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 06, 2011, 03:33:56 AM »
new brain,,

gh15 approved

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I fear even then it would not be enough.  ;D ;D