Author Topic: NBA Lockout  (Read 7588 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: NBA Lockout
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2011, 04:31:08 AM »
if they don't get paid this season, how many will file bankruptcy before next season?
that would be great, would make them finaly accept lower salaries... they ve been way overpaid, that s what killed the spirit anyway.

MikMaq

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2011, 06:45:50 PM »
Just a little update word has it, the nba owners are set to wait out the NBAPA, as a reported 70 percent of their players are set to file for bankruptcy by april of 2012. I guess the rims really do cost alot.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2011, 07:12:56 PM »
Poor guys only average 7 million a year for playing a game that they love.

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2011, 07:21:30 PM »
Poor guys only average 7 million a year for playing a game that they love.
Yes but they are all bankrupt within 5 years.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2011, 07:37:12 PM »
Yes but they are all bankrupt within 5 years.
this is what happend when you give millions to young uneducated spoiled intellectually inferior human beings.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »
NBA is my favorite sport, huge fan, BUT I'm pissed at the owners and players right now and don't care if the whole season is canceled.  Players are way too greedy and not sticking together, all this bullshit about going over seas.  They don't understand unity so fuck em. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2011, 10:05:50 PM »
Easy calfzilla or Wiggs will tell you shut your dirty mouth!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2011, 11:02:48 PM »
Easy calfzilla or Wiggs will tell you shut your dirty mouth!

Calfzilla has Greg Oden on his team.  :D :D
D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2011, 11:08:36 PM »
Calfzilla has Greg Oden on his team.  :D :D

Lockout=extra time to rehab the knee.    ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2011, 11:16:55 PM »
Lockout=extra time to rehab the knee.    ;D

Man, Oden looks like he is 50.  :-\ Dude has never lived up to the hype.  :D i would rather see Rudy Gay come back and Dominate. Fuck Oden.  :D It's a personal hatred i have for Oden. Just imagine if you guys could get Sullinger next year.
D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2011, 11:19:45 PM »
Man, Oden looks like he is 50.  :-\ Dude has never lived up to the hype.  :D i would rather see Rudy Gay come back and Dominate. Fuck Oden.  :D It's a personal hatred i have for Oden. Just imagine if you guys could get Sullinger next year.

Honestly I hope B Roy can make a decent comeback.  I'm not convinced he is washed up.  Jamal Crawford is lobbying to be a Blazer whenever the season starts. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2011, 11:26:31 PM »
Honestly I hope B Roy can make a decent comeback.  I'm not convinced he is washed up.  Jamal Crawford is lobbying to be a Blazer whenever the season starts. 

From Atlanta? If so, then go Trailblazers.... 8) Dude went to Michigan and he played well in Atlanta, but is over paid.
D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2011, 06:17:59 PM »
I quess us basketball fans can watch real bb at the college level, where they play hard and have a defense.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2011, 06:20:28 PM »
at least when they are playing they have less time to commit crime and impregnate white women

LOL!
b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2011, 06:22:50 PM »
There was great Onion headline a few weeks ago: 'NBA Says They Can Still Salvage A 10-Game Season.'  Genius.   ;D

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2011, 06:43:44 PM »
Sucks for rookies, especially those who left school early to make that $
U

L.L

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2011, 06:50:29 PM »
I could careless  if  they comeback or not. I havent even  watched an entire basketball game  since the Michael Jordan days

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2011, 07:05:34 PM »
A buncha overpaid dudes tossing a ball around?  The same guys in which over 80% of them end up going bankrupt and broke after their careers are over? Yea, we're really missing it  ;D

But....we got HOCKEY!  What better than a sport that combines soccer, football, and MMA...on skates!

MikMaq

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2011, 07:28:34 PM »
A buncha overpaid dudes tossing a ball around?  The same guys in which over 80% of them end up going bankrupt and broke after their careers are over? Yea, we're really missing it  ;D

But....we got HOCKEY!  What better than a sport that combines soccer, football, and MMA...on skates!

Meh its a half sport, who the fuck can afford shit for that game way to expensive. Soccer and football are way better.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2011, 11:27:34 PM »
I could careless  if  they comeback or not. I havent even  watched an entire basketball game  since the Michael Jordan days

I think that's a common theme with many users on this site.  Does anyone care if Lebron thinks he can beat Kobe in 1on1?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2011, 11:51:36 PM »
Basketball season is way too long. Too many games. Should be a 50 game season.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2011, 06:19:37 AM »
Do you care if it comes back, and more importantly how will this effect your workout.

This story is taken from Sacbee / Sports / Wire Sports

NBA stars to play in Obama basketball fundraiser
Associated Press

PUBLISHED FRIDAY, NOV. 18, 2011

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama's re-election campaign is bringing together more than two dozen NBA stars for a fundraising basketball game next month.

Obama's campaign says Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks, Ray Allen of the Boston Celtics, Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat and many others will headline the "Obama Classic Basketball Game" on Dec. 12 in Washington.

With the NBA season in jeopardy because of the lockout, the game will serve as a fundraising All-star game. Others confirmed to play include Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant, New Orleans Hornets guard Chris Paul and Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard.

Tickets range from $100 to $5,000 for courtside seats. The money will go to the Obama Victory Fund, a joint fundraising account by the Democratic Party and Obama's re-election campaign.

I hope these thugs never work again.   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2011, 07:43:10 AM »

Lacrosse is waaaaaay better!!!! besides, being a sport preferrably played by elites and Ivy Leaguers, and the fact that many get high powered jobs after playing in college (Maryland, Duke, Johns Hopkins,G-Town, NC), have you seen the women who play Lax?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2011, 07:44:57 AM »
Let the racist comments begin ::)

Sometimes I think this is a KKK forum.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2011, 08:06:30 AM »

Ovi ovi ovi!!!!!