Author Topic: Shaq dissing Kobe on the MIC!  (Read 5458 times)

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
Re: Shaq dissing Kobe on the MIC!
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 08:31:00 AM »
meltdown
Word. What, some horse hung brotha stole his girlfriend or something?  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2008, 08:37:26 AM »
Shaq is jealous he isn't on the Olympic Team (or is he)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2008, 09:28:41 AM »
SHAQ IS A GREAT PLAYER....HOWEVER...KOBE IS IN A DIFF LEAGUE THAN HIM...

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2008, 09:43:19 AM »
Shaq rapping or acting or speaking = self owning  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2008, 10:38:01 AM »

www.dweetir.com

Most blacks are such pieces of shit racists. Observe how "Shaq" mentions how pathetic and weak the "white boys" are. Hey, you ugly monkey, it is the "white boys" who buy the tickets to watch you play which allows you to buy your expensive cars, to live in a mansion and to have legions of whores wanting to put out to you. If white people boycotted these black athletes every time they said something offensive or condescending about white people, they would finally realize who pays their paycheck and they stop.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2008, 10:38:29 AM »
Word. What, some horse hung brotha stole his girlfriend or something?  ;D
::)  

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2008, 10:41:35 AM »
If white people boycotted these black athletes every time they said something offensive or condescending about white people, they would finally realize who pays their paycheck and they stop.
No, David Stern would just find another way to make you pay.   ;)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2008, 11:15:57 AM »
  Most blacks are such pieces of shit racists. Observe how "Shaq" mentions how pathetic and weak the "white boys" are. Hey, you ugly monkey, it is the "white boys" who buy the tickets to watch you play which allows you to buy your expensive cars, to live in a mansion and to have legions of whores wanting to put out to you. If white people boycotted these black athletes every time they said something offensive or condescending about white people, they would finally realize who pays their paycheck and they stop.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

for once your right. (apart from the last part;they wouldnt stop ..most of those guys are just to dumb to understand A>B logic)

shaqs alternate career would be flipping burgers at mcds.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2008, 01:24:26 PM »
 Most blacks are such pieces of shit racists...
Wow if this ain't the pot calling the kettle black! You are melting down squirt chill!

Hey, you ugly monkey, it is the "white boys" who buy the tickets to watch you play which allows you to buy your expensive cars, to live in a mansion and to have legions of whores wanting to put out to you.
So let's get this straight, you are pissed because so called "white boys" buy the tickets which allows him to have a mansion, which attracts legions of whores that want to bang him a the drop of a hat? Personally, I think you should stop hating Hahahaha! You gon be aight my nucca  ;D!

HM
W

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »
for once your right.

Nonsense. I am always right. Just check out the truce thread. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 01:26:37 PM »
Wow if this ain't the pot calling the kettle black! You are melting down squirt chill!
So let's get this straight, you are pissed because so called "white boys" buy the tickets which allows him to have a mansion, which attracts legions of whores that want to bang him a the drop of a hat? Personally, I think you should stop hating Hahahaha! You gon be aight my nucca  ;D!

HM

Wow, another demonstration of the vast brain power of the negro race... ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2008, 01:27:10 PM »
 Nonsense. I am always right. Just check out the truce thread. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol i stopped reading that thread a long time ago. coleman at his best completely destroys yates.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2008, 01:35:51 PM »
  Wow, another demonstration of the vast brain power of the negro race... ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

FYI I am of Anglo Amer/Pima Indian/SW Asian/SW African heritage.
W

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2008, 02:43:52 PM »
lol i stopped reading that thread a long time ago. coleman at his best completely destroys yates.

If you understood the I.F.B.B's judging procedure, you would comprehend that Yates has everything Ronnie has but with less flaws, such as superior musco-skeletal symmetry and conditioning. Unfortunately, your limited intellectual capabilities precludes you from understanding this, so you pic who's the best of the two based on fanboyism and not logical deliberation. Nothing wrong with that, but please don't try to pass your uneducated opinion as a statement of fact. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2008, 03:03:01 PM »
Shaq is jealous he isn't on the Olympic Team (or is he)
you must be out of touch man, he was asked by the Coach to play but didnt want to.
his to old and prone to injuries.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 04:12:38 PM »
  If you understood the I.F.B.B's judging procedure, you would comprehend that Yates has everything Ronnie has but with less flaws, such as superior musco-skeletal symmetry and conditioning. Unfortunately, your limited intellectual capabilities precludes you from understanding this, so you pic who's the best of the two based on fanboyism and not logical deliberation. Nothing wrong with that, but please don't try to pass your uneducated opinion as a statement of fact. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yeah right. why so defensive  :D

id say your being the fanboy. so once again i would have to stamp reverse psychology on your post.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 04:14:15 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
:D ::)

body88

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 05:38:48 PM »
Just because Gasol and Odom decided to shrink doesn't mean they aren't great players.

Jordan had a scrub named Cartwright would limped around and missed open layups.  He had horace Grant, whose confidence would get rattled and he'd throw up airballs. He had pippen who was very good, but very close to odom.  He had BJ armstrong, who was 6 foot nothing and could shoot but didn't have the posting power of Derek Fischer down there.

Kobe had a good team.  You put 1993 MJ in his place on the 08 lakers, and we both know Boston is sitll crying today...

How much better do you think Jordan is than Kobe. 5 or 10 percent?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 08:07:11 PM »
How much better do you think Jordan is than Kobe. 5 or 10 percent?

I dunno.  Kobe is a cole MFer, but Michael was just *colder*.

Jordan looks like he'd slash a man's throat to win.  He just WANTED it.  Kobe looked scared before game 6.  "it's like the Elite 8... win 3 games... i'll take that".

Jordan would have been a MAN under that situation.  Kobe was a kid. 

And mike was a competitor.  After games, he'd be up all night playing cards.  He'd be in the weight room in the AM.  He'd hit a Hooters girl (many in Sarasota knew him well) and he'd be at pregame focused.  Jordan lived to compete.  Even got in trobule for gambling on golf, remember?  Jordan lived to compete.  Kobe is immensely talented, but mentally, he's only 90% to Jordan's 100%.  Maybe less.  Maybe 80%.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2008, 08:11:34 PM »
I dunno.  Kobe is a cole MFer, but Michael was just *colder*.

Jordan looks like he'd slash a man's throat to win.  He just WANTED it.  Kobe looked scared before game 6.  "it's like the Elite 8... win 3 games... i'll take that".

Jordan would have been a MAN under that situation.  Kobe was a kid. 

And mike was a competitor.  After games, he'd be up all night playing cards.  He'd be in the weight room in the AM.  He'd hit a Hooters girl (many in Sarasota knew him well) and he'd be at pregame focused.  Jordan lived to compete.  Even got in trobule for gambling on golf, remember?  Jordan lived to compete.  Kobe is immensely talented, but mentally, he's only 90% to Jordan's 100%.  Maybe less.  Maybe 80%.
kobe is purely skill, mentally he copies MJ, he walks like him, talks like him, but cant be him..but dont blame kobe for the loss, gasol,odom and even phil jackson fucked up too

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2008, 09:25:54 PM »
fuck soulja boy, i hate that little faggot so much.  his  response to ice t on youtube was fucking pathetic, stupid fucking guy

Souljah Boy needs to back the fuck up, Ice- T just may Pimp dude's mom out. Shit Souljah Boy is 17, and Ice T was a Army Ranger, he was Soldier...Dumbass kid needs to shut the fuck up.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2008, 10:09:36 PM »
Souljah Boy needs to back the fuck up, Ice- T just may Pimp dude's mom out. Shit Souljah Boy is 17, and Ice T was a Army Ranger, he was Soldier...Dumbass kid needs to shut the fuck up.
Souljah boy is just another Chingy, a one hit wonder, watch in 2 yrs this guy will be homeless, spending his ringtone money on $6m chains, same as Flo-rida, i hope these guys invested in other things besides Designer sunglasses

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2008, 03:39:05 AM »
Souljah boy is just another Chingy, a one hit wonder, watch in 2 yrs this guy will be homeless, spending his ringtone money on $6m chains, same as Flo-rida, i hope these guys invested in other things besides Designer sunglasses
Most modern "hip-hop" sucks

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2008, 04:31:06 AM »
Most modern "hip-hop" sucks
I agree 100%.
Its all watered down trash, at the same time, the record companies are not helping, there not spending $$ on nurturing talent, soulja boy sucks, but his management team now his career is limited, so expect a new ringtone song.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2008, 04:40:22 AM »
I agree 100%.
Its all watered down trash, at the same time, the record companies are not helping, there not spending $$ on nurturing talent, soulja boy sucks, but his management team now his career is limited, so expect a new ringtone song.
Spot on