Author Topic: Ladies Only - Which body do you find the most desirable  (Read 4683 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Ladies Only - Which body do you find the most desirable
« on: February 16, 2007, 10:33:22 AM »
There is an ongoing debate in the G&O section about the muscularity (of a man) that most women prefer. Please be honest and tell us which of the below physiques you'd choose given all other things equal - status, money, looks, etc.

tiny-tit bounty hunter

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Ladies Only - Which body do you find the most desirable
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 11:10:46 AM »
First pic.
R

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 11:16:30 AM »
you should put up an in between pic, u have a body builder type body and then a skinny fat guy, there should be at least 2 pics in between. i would say weights of 230, 200, 185, 170, 150

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 11:18:53 AM »
DEFINATLY THE 1st ONE!!!  

Unfortunatly, I've never been attracted to the other two types...I think its imprinted in my genes or something.

I like to be picked up...thrown around...man-handled!!!!!  ;) ;) .......damn, where is my husband?? 8)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 12:10:21 PM »
you should put up an in between pic, u have a body builder type body and then a skinny fat guy, there should be at least 2 pics in between. i would say weights of 230, 200, 185, 170, 150

The original argument was that the size of the guys in the 2nd and 3rd pic were the most desirable to women, so if you like them more muscular than that, but not as muscular as number 1, please say so. An even better idea would be for you to post pictures of your ideal build if they aren't shown above.
Thanks for your help, we have basically been telling the guy he's on crack, and this thread would be proof since it's coming from women. Plus it could be fun for you ladies to share picture of men with each other :)
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 01:32:22 PM »
Guy #1 would do just FINE! FINE! FINE! But most of the guys I dated in university looked like #2.  :-\

Women probably don't attach as much importance to build as guys do when it comes to a "type" or "look."  We never did bodies but we did do faces...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=93255.0

This might not be the best place to get feedback though, since almost all of us train, like muscle, and spend a lot of time in the gym around bigger guys. Women who don't are sometimes frightened by alot of muscle.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 05:09:45 PM »
note to self...up the doze!  :D
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 01:29:17 AM »
The first pic all the way!!!
w

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 03:16:08 AM »
The first pic all the way!!!

YUMMY YUMMY 1st pic ;D

Lisa

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 09:49:25 AM »
The first....or between the 1st and 2nd

Most guys I date are muscular but not as muscular as the 1st, but not as skinny as the 2nd. Somewhere in between would be just right....

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 11:04:05 AM »
I already voted. I'm just back to check out the abs on pic #1. bye for now, ...but I'll prolly be back.  :P
w

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2007, 01:27:05 PM »
There's nothing remotely attractive about 2 or 3  :-X
:

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2007, 03:49:08 PM »
1st pic

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2007, 05:59:06 AM »
Easy, the first one.  :D
:D Weee

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2007, 06:06:25 AM »
what about this type?

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 06:22:05 AM »
I'll give you some more choice. Right now it's too obvious, so please vote again.

$

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 06:26:18 AM »
Last 3 choices.
$

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 06:42:43 AM »

4, cuz I have a thing about sufers....

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 07:56:27 AM »
LOL!!! Too much...

Out of the second batch... all of them.  :D

Out of the last batch... the first one. Just for the delts and the obliques alone... man sarong notwithstanding.  ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 08:39:17 AM »
From Faust's selections #3, & #4, slight preference for #3

ps - I'm sure #2 would look great off season, ...but there he's just a liittle too ripped & lean for my taste.
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 06:04:22 AM »
please keep this thread going (but I can't post pix, haven't learned how to yet...

so far i'd say no to all of them although the dark one without a head wearing a sari and surfboard might come close.
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 06:07:44 AM »
what about this type?

wow, you've got the same photo as me but yours is digitally altered?

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 06:17:47 AM »
i had these fantastic pix of Rafa Nadal which I lost when my computer crashed.

He has a nice smile as well as a fab bod and he's a polite and nice person as well as a brilliant sportman.

Bit too young for me unfortunately, but the sad truth about getting older is that your tastes don't change when it comes to men and sex and you still like the boys even when you're nearly 40.

xL

I've decided on the one on the beach who has natural muscles and a very small tat.  He looks tallish.  I wonder whether he has a nice smile and a fantastic sense of humour?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 08:02:18 PM »

wow, you've got the same photo as me but yours is digitally altered?

xL

That's because some guys have been known to strictly date off the internet.  ;)
w

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 11:27:48 PM »
a little lesson from gh15,,i sometimes feel homoic enough to get into the female section and give a lecture ;)

YOU CANT TELL FROM PICTURE ANYTHING BECAUSE THOSE GUYS DONT STAND NEXT TO EACHOTHER,,YOU DONT KNOW WETHER ONE IS 5'5 AND THE OTHER IS 6 FEET,,PICTURES ARE ILLUSIONS,,MANY OF THE BODYBUILDING PICTURES ARE MADE IN PROFESSIOAL SURROUNDING WITH PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST IN THE LEAGE OF PRO PHOTOGRAPHERS AND YES THE CAMERA  GUYS THAT WORK IN THE INDUSTRY ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY OUTSTANDING WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR WORK,,,THEY ARE THAT GOOD! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM AND THEY ARE REWARDED FOR THAT WORK WITH GOOD MONEY.

SO YOU CANT TELL NOTHING FROM PICTURES UNLESS YOU GO TO EXTREME AND SHOW VERY SKINNY NO MUSCLE WHAT SO EVER PERSON,, AND THEN COMPARE HIM TO OUT OF THIS WORLD ENNHANCED PICTURE OF A BODYBUILDER THAT ALWAYS STAND ALONE BY HIMSELF! OR IF A GIRL IS WITH HIM SHE IS CHOSEN VERY CAREFULLY AND PRESENTED IN SPECIFIC POSITIONS THAT MAKE SURE THE BODYBUILDER LOOK EXTRA HUGE COMPARING TO HER,, WHILE IN REALITY IT IS NEVER THE CASE,, IN REALITY THE CAMERA MAN WILL POSITION THE GIRL IN THE BEST POSSIBLE POSITION THAT WILL MAKE HER LOOK THE SMALLEST AND THE BODYBUILDER THE BIGGEST,, SO THE FINAL PICTURE WILL LOOK IMPRESSIVE TO THE 10TH DEGREE,,

WITH FITNESS MODELS THEY WILL ALMOST ALWAYS PUT THE GIRL BEHIND! THE GUY SO SHE DONT LOOK VERY CLOSE TO HIM IN SIZE,,,OR THEY TRY TO CHOSE VERY SMALL GIRLS AND IN USA ITIS NOT EASY TO FIND VERY VERY SMALL FITNESS GIRLS,,,

NEVER THE LESS,,EVERY PICTURE IS TOUCHED 100 TIMES AFTER BEING TAKEN AND IT IS BEING WORKED BY THE MONTAGER AND ALWAYS ALWAYS ENHANCED,,,ESPECIALLY BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS MODELING PICTURES.

NOW,,,WHEN IT COMES TO THE PREFERENCE OF EVERY DAY WOMEN,,AND MY FRIENDS..FOLLOW ME ON THIS ONE..

A WOMAN LIKE A GUY TO BE  WITH L O W  BODY FAT% 8-9% IS THE MAGIC NUMBER FOR WOMEN,,THEY ARE NOT EVEN AWARE OF IT BECAUSE MOST WOMEN DONT KNOW SHIT FROM SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO MUSCLE,,,THEY SIMPLY SEE LOWER BODYFAT% ON A GUY AND LOWER BODYFAT% TO THEM = TONED DEFINE LOOK TO THE BODY AND FACE,,,AND TONED DEFINED LOOK TO THE BODY  AND FACE TO THEM = MUSCULINITY AND ANY WOMAN IS CHEMICALLY ATTRACTED TO MUSCULINE FEATURES SUCH AS DEEP VOICE,,HARD BODY,,MUSCULINE HANDS,,IT IS CHEMICAL ,,,PAY ATTENTION AND LOOK AROUND YOU,,,THE LEANER THE WOMAN IS THE LOWER BODYFAT% ON GUY SHE WILL LIKE AND BE ATTRACTED TO.

WOMEN LIKE FACES AND LEAN LOW BODYFAT% FACE REVEAL FEATURES AND FEATURES ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR WOMEN,,AT LOW BODYFAT% EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT BIG AND 165LB,,,IF YOU HOLD SOME MUSCLE,,WOMEN WILL BE VERY VERY ATTRACTED TO YOU,,

MOST WOMEN WILL CHOSE A 185-200LB GUY (THIS IS FOR 5'9 5'10 ! ,,WEIGHT WILL CLIMB WITH HEIGHT OFCOURSE)  THAT HOLD 7-9% TRUE BODYFAT,, AND THEY WILL ALWAYS SEE HIM AS PERFECTION AT THIS SIZE,,,BECAUSE AT REAL 7-9% 185-200LB  THEIR BRAIN TELLS THEM,,OH HE IS "NATURAL" WHICH IS NNEVER THE CASE BY THE WAY,,AND HE IS ATHLETIC+,,AKA A MIX OF BUILT,,MUSCULAR AND TONED/CUT WITH DECENT SIZE,,FOR THEM THIS IS PERFECTION.

IM DONE,,TIME FOR 5UNITS SERO ;)
fallen angel