Author Topic: Anybody catch last night's 60 minutes on Christians in Iraq???  (Read 578 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Anybody catch last night's 60 minutes on Christians in Iraq???
« on: December 03, 2007, 10:42:44 AM »
They noted things were much better under Saddam and that their persecution is on a level not seen before.  All Christians adult males have fled or been killed.  The congregations are litterally women and children.  Another thing I didn't know was that Tariq Aziz was Christian.  So now we've had ramped ethnic cleansing and a Christian community that dates back to the time of Christ nearly decimated...  wow...

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Anybody catch last night's 60 minutes on Christians in Iraq???
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 11:24:16 AM »
No I did not know that.

Did you hear, Muslims are increasing efforts to spread islam back into the culture? The main target selling point is polygany (polygamy with male having two or more wives) so they can spread islam faster through evolutionary process.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »
No I did not know that.

Did you hear, Muslims are increasing efforts to spread islam back into the culture? The main target selling point is polygany (polygamy with male having two or more wives) so they can spread islam faster through evolutionary process.

when was it out of the culture :-\

The main thing I have to ask, was Saddam bad for that country?  Looks like a trade off of one set of evils for another set of evils... But hey, the oil is under control :D

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 05:30:06 AM »
so much for bush doing god's will...

i guess he did allah's will..
footloose and fancy free