Author Topic: All oral d-bol, winny, and anadrol cycle?  (Read 8447 times)

skipope007

• Getbig II
All oral d-bol, winny, and anadrol cycle?
« on: December 17, 2009, 01:46:01 PM »
Hey guys I've been using test, eq, and d-bol cycles for the past 2.5 years and really made some great gains.  I've been off for 18 weeks to give my system a break.  I just found out I'm going to Mexico and only have 6 weeks to prepare and be beach body ready.  I was thinking of doing an all oral stack for 6 weeks of 50mg winny, 50mg d-bol, and 50mg anadrol ED.  I know this is a lot of orals but with milk thistle and no drinking I think I should be fine.  Think this will get me some good gains?  Remember I'm only on vacation for a week so I don't need them to last long!  Thanks for the input boys.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: All oral d-bol, winny, and anadrol cycle?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 04:04:46 PM »
No good for the liver

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 06:44:35 PM »

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 10:22:01 PM »
milk thistle and not drinking? HAHA you are in denial about the damage that would be done taking all 3 at once. hello jaundice

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 08:25:44 AM »
I suggest one oral per cycle to save on liver damage.
All Gas!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 04:34:24 AM »
If you "must" do a cycle like this then take 30/30 mg of dianabol and winstrol a day... That combo actually does make sense and will not have serious side effects and trust me, it is enough (that is if your gear is legit)...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 12:25:41 AM »
I do cycles like this all the time , minus the anadrol... never touching that shit..

it's not as big a strain on your liver as you would think (at least my levels weren't)

but my oral cycles have consisted of

dbol - 10-15mg/day (human grade thai's)
andriol 2 day (80mg) testosterone undecanoate (best stuff ever!)
turinabol 20mg/day
winstrol 50mg/day

feel great, lean and hard.. keeping the dbol down to 10-15mg keeps the bloat/water very low

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 01:05:47 AM »
andriol is absorbed through the lymphatic system, therefore bypassing the liver. sounds great but studies have shown hormone levels that never reached a stable baseline. but hey if they work for you, no need to nitpick. experience talks more than studies in most cases

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 12:13:28 PM »
I do cycles like this all the time , minus the anadrol... never touching that shit..

Why? Just curious...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 02:23:31 PM »
Why? Just curious...

I get too lazy to pin, esp. in the winter/fall... also it's easier to control and stop a cycle abruptly if I need to
orals take a week or so to get out of your system, and have a quick natural HPTA rebound... long acting esters take much much longer to clear your system and for your natural test to return to production.

Sometimes I like to just do little 6 week blasts between full regular cycles, though all in all I don't like long cycles and advocate against them, I wouldn't advise staying on longer then 6 months and that's an absolute maximum.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 03:13:00 PM »
Captain EQ do you use LIV 52 on these multiple oral cycles?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2009, 03:42:25 PM »
If you just want to get ripped and muscular in a short amount of time, use tren ace at the highest dose you can tolerate.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »
I get too lazy to pin, esp. in the winter/fall... also it's easier to control and stop a cycle abruptly if I need to
orals take a week or so to get out of your system, and have a quick natural HPTA rebound... long acting esters take much much longer to clear your system and for your natural test to return to production.

Sometimes I like to just do little 6 week blasts between full regular cycles, though all in all I don't like long cycles and advocate against them, I wouldn't advise staying on longer then 6 months and that's an absolute maximum.

Sorry, I was referring to the anadrol. I've been on for a year, it's gonna suck going off.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2009, 10:22:58 AM »
Captain EQ do you use LIV 52 on these multiple oral cycles?

Yes, great stuff! I also use something called Liver Protect (a combination of herbal supplements to protect liver function)