Author Topic: LOL Joey Swoll means business when he goes to the Gym  (Read 115440 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: LOL Joey Swoll means business when he goes to the Gym
« Reply #325 on: December 04, 2013, 03:44:00 PM »

Lighten up, I'm not Deltsaforce, Truthwatever or any other gimmicks for that matter. YOU should know that.. focus on being a vitamin salesman instead of making shit up  :-\

I'm pretty sure the great mod OMR said differently. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #326 on: December 04, 2013, 03:47:06 PM »
LOL!

SHIZZLE

We're ALL Attentionwhores by certain definition

From the moment we registered here on the Forum and decided to Post on Getbig

We're all attentionseekers to a certain degree when we are writing a post/thread.

We wouldn't be here otherwise!
Agreed. I just said this was a hoax thread.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #327 on: December 04, 2013, 03:48:37 PM »

Pretty much sums it up, nice job no one.

Grant, you deleted entire threads in the last few days. Attacked my family, made fun of my son and wife. Get a grip chief. Remember in 2010 when you backed out of a fight you provoked PMing everyone that may know me to see how much of a "big boy" I was? Called my brother in law a neegul and to quote you, "like the ones in africa, all the same" ....  ::)

Lighten up, I'm not Deltsaforce, Truthwatever or any other gimmicks for that matter. YOU should know that.. focus on being a vitamin salesman instead of making shit up  :-\

Pathalogical liar.  Everyone here knows Deltsaforce, TruthHurts, CatInHat, Halycon, Roscrucian and others are 100% confirmed gimmicks of yours.  You're a sad, fat, lonely piece of shit Alex.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #328 on: December 04, 2013, 03:56:58 PM »
What I'm taking away from this thread is -

Swoll is a dude with a decent build but a totally insecure douchebag fagget.

Nick also has a decent build, also seems slightly douchey, and is happily married to a whore/stripper/shlut for monies... and he has beef with said swoll douchebag, so he made fun of Swollbag by posting very public pics of Swollbags complete and utter supreme douche-bagginess, and in response, DoucheSwollBag brought out the "well I fucked your old lady" response? (and really, who cares, everyone's old lady has been fucked by someone else at some other time)

Swoll - mega douche (really? uber ripped tshirt on purpose with matching gay tennis shoes, hat, and watch? Jesus Christ dude you're a walking calamity of legendary proportions)
Nick - douche as well

That about sum it up?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #329 on: December 04, 2013, 03:58:41 PM »
What I'm taking away from this thread is -

Swoll is a dude with a decent build but a totally insecure douchebag fagget.

Nick also has a decent build, also seems slightly douchey, and is happily married to a whore/stripper/shlut for monies... and he has beef with said swoll douchebag, so he made fun of Swollbag by posting very public pics of Swollbags complete and utter supreme douche-bagginess, and in response, DoucheSwollBag brought out the "well I fucked your old lady" response? (and really, who cares, everyone's old lady has been fucked by someone else at some other time)

Swoll - mega douche (really? uber ripped tshirt on purpose with matching gay tennis shoes, hat, and watch? Jesus Christ dude you're a walking calamity of legendary proportions)
Nick - douche as well

That about sum it up?

No.....there was a second dude that chimed in that he tapped Nick's Snooki...

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #330 on: December 04, 2013, 03:59:13 PM »
Pathalogical liar.  Everyone here knows Deltsaforce, TruthHurts, CatInHat, Halycon, Roscrucian and others are 100% confirmed gimmicks of yours.  You're a sad, fat, lonely piece of shit Alex.

I posted on Halcyon (don't remember, I think FatPanda's), Roscrucian (Aversher's) like 3 years ago... the other I have no idea who it is... but they seem to be loyal, I guess they like my style.

Who's gimmick are you? Wait nevermind. You seem hurt. Hating someone you've never met seems like a dangerous slope...
®

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #331 on: December 04, 2013, 04:00:04 PM »
Yes the third party comment "Hey I fucked her too" is really the key ingredient to this thread :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: December 04, 2013, 04:01:59 PM »
Nicholas, why oh why would you marry a stripper?

Wish you guys the best though

Roflmao

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #333 on: December 04, 2013, 04:02:33 PM »
Yes the third party comment "Hey I fucked her too" is really the key ingredient to this thread :D
I fucked her too. I live in Florida.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #334 on: December 04, 2013, 04:04:39 PM »
I posted on Halcyon, Roscrucian (don't remember, I think FatPanda's) (Aversher's) like 3 years ago... the other I have no idea who it is... but they seem to be loyal, I guess they like my style.

Who's gimmick are you? Wait nevermind. You seem hurt. Hating someone you've never met seems like a dangerous slope...

More lies. You're incapable of telling the truth. A fat coward. Everyone knows it, most of all you.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: December 04, 2013, 04:04:50 PM »
I posted on Halcyon, Roscrucian (don't remember, I think FatPanda's) (Aversher's) like 3 years ago... the other I have no idea who it is... but they seem to be loyal, I guess they like my style.

you were backing up Josh yesterday when he attacked my daughter and posted her pics. Are you phoning where I work Alex? You haven't met me or know me away from getbig but you feel it's okay to work with Josh and go after my daughter and I.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: December 04, 2013, 04:05:49 PM »

Pretty much sums it up, nice job no one.
Grant, you deleted entire threads in the last few days. Attacked my family, made fun of my son and wife. Get a grip chief. Remember in 2010 when you backed out of a fight you provoked PMing everyone that may know me to see how much of a "big boy" I was? Called my brother in law a neegul and to quote you, "like the ones in africa, all the same" ....  ::)

Not sure what you are rambling about.  Here are some facts:
1)  I never made fun of your family/son.  I have more respect than that.

2) In 2010 you insulted me heavily on the board (not sure why) and I was willing to meet you in person.  You brother-in-law contacted me & said "this is silly, he's married to my sister....please let it go" ..so I did.

3)  It's been proven by the webmaster here that you and Josh have shared accounts such as Bam-Bam, Delta-Force and today.... under Truth Hurts.

4)  You are a Internet-Techi.... this means you have researched the people you wish to harass.   You have contacted my place of work and my boss in the past.  This is liable.

5) You have harassed female posters on this board. CQ (Carribean Queen) was so harassed that she left this board for good and posted your harassment PM's on this board?  We all read it? You have contacted these females in their place of work as well.  (blame Josh....you shared accounts)

6) You accuse me of being racist?  Show me where I was racist... other than complaining about the Zimbabwean government?  You ...on the other hand....attacked Ron in an anti-semitic tirade and got banned for a while didn't you?

6) You have already started with PM's to Lobstah which are documented. This is how you always start with female posters.  Even though you are married and have a new baby.

Anything else?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #337 on: December 04, 2013, 04:06:07 PM »
you were backing up Josh yesterday when he attacked my daughter and posted her pics. Are you phoning where I work Alex? You haven't met me or know me away from getbig but you feel it's okay to work with Josh and go after my daughter and I.

I sincerely have no clue what you're talking about.
®

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 04, 2013, 04:06:26 PM »
Cliffnotes please.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #339 on: December 04, 2013, 04:07:24 PM »

Why do you give such a tremendous fuck if the thread is "a work" ???

Suppose you are right and neither of these guys had anything better to do today than corroborate on a getbig thread.  So?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 04, 2013, 04:08:54 PM »
Yes you do you lying pos

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: December 04, 2013, 04:10:35 PM »

2) In 2010 you insulted me heavily on the board (not sure why) and I was willing to meet you in person.  You brother-in-law contacted me & said "this is silly, he's married to my sister....please let it go" ..so I did.

3)  It's been proven by the webmaster here that you and Josh have shared accounts such as Bam-Bam, Delta-Force and today.... under Truth Hurts.

4)  You are a Internet-Techi.... this means you have researched the people you wish to harass.   You have contacted my place of work and my boss in the past.  This is liable.

5) You have harassed female posters on this board. CQ (Carribean Queen) was so harassed that she left this board for good and posted your harassment PM's on this board?  We all read it? You have contacted these females in their place of work as well.  (blame Josh....you shared accounts)

6) You accuse me of being racist?  Show me where I was racist... other than complaining about the Zimbabwean government?  You ...on the other hand....attacked Ron in an anti-semitic tirade and got banned for a while didn't you?

6) You have already started with PM's to Lobstah which are documented. This is how you always start with female posters.  Even though you are married and have a new baby.

Anything else?

Hes contacted where I work and tried to have me fired.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #342 on: December 04, 2013, 04:11:30 PM »

Anything else?

All lies, except 2) which you twisted to your favor after backing out like a bitch. SAME YOU DID WITH CHAOS.

Why are you doing this? Stirring shit from like 2007? Nothing better to do Mr vitamin salesman? And what's the point of even denying, you're gonna delete any replies.

PROVE ANY OF THIS.
®

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #343 on: December 04, 2013, 04:11:52 PM »

So it's okay to call Nick's wife a whore, but cry when your sister is called a whore?

Fuck you.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: December 04, 2013, 04:12:52 PM »

Yes you do.   You should be working at your new job  .....but you sit and investigate personal info on people you want to harass.  You and Josh work together.  (I was hoping Josh had moved on?) It's all a big game to you?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #345 on: December 04, 2013, 04:12:59 PM »
Hes contacted where I work and tried to have me fired.

LOL... more lies..

I have no fucking clue who are other than remembering Nasser mentioning that you were all up his ass.
®

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #346 on: December 04, 2013, 04:13:28 PM »

Slippery slope.......you're going to have to stick with this lie, which means Josh Rehaluk was using the Alex23 account last night.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #347 on: December 04, 2013, 04:15:06 PM »
"Numerous threads of a nonsensical nature"? I dont make shit threads asshole.

All you talk about are cars and black people.
And you use this as a vehicle for the attention you lack and crave in the real world. So, we both talk about "cars" in a sense.
My repertoire on here goes far beyond "cars and black people"...

And you are incorrect. Not only do you make shit threads, you shit in threads. Sometimes you do both.

But, this isn't about me, nor you, nor Grant, nor Alex, no one, but it's about a cumbersome douche/douche vs douche and stripper foursome.
So let's keep it as such.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #348 on: December 04, 2013, 04:15:19 PM »
How is Josh BTW? Still feel he is a part of GB despite being banned years. Last I saw he had lost a ton of fat.
O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: December 04, 2013, 04:15:34 PM »
Slippery slope.......you're going to have to stick with this lie, which means Josh Rehaluk was using the Alex23 account last night.

bingo