Author Topic: LOL Joey Swoll means business when he goes to the Gym  (Read 115440 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: LOL Joey Swoll means business when he goes to the Gym
« Reply #550 on: December 06, 2013, 02:32:36 PM »
I can't be bothered refuting your claims or proving my own.

What's the point...you'll just harp on something else.. it never ends with you.

You think you're "winning" when I'ts just that most people get tired of your idiotic neverending attacks and move on...no one ever laughs at your stuff or even agrees with you...which is kind of why we are here..to have some silly fun and talk shit . You are on some bizarre crusade to "pwn" everyone like your life depended on it.

You just got highly offended and thought it was shitty when CRACK blindsided Toscani about his wife because he made a joke about him...but you'll swoop in out of nowhere and bring up personal things about me when I'm not even talking to you.

Thank you. 

I just caught up on this thread and like a tree it sprung branches in every direction! 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #551 on: December 06, 2013, 02:58:47 PM »

You think you're "winning" when I'ts just that most people get tired of your idiotic neverending attacks and move on...no one ever laughs at your stuff or even agrees with you...which is kind of why we are here..to have some silly fun and talk shit . You are on some bizarre crusade to "pwn" everyone like your life depended on it.

You just got highly offended and thought it was shitty when CRACK blindsided Toscani about his wife because he made a joke about him...but you'll swoop in out of nowhere and bring up personal things about me when I'm not even talking to you.

No , Groink you CANNOT prove your own claim because you're a liar. I NEVER talked about your woman. It's not my style not my thing I always said anyone who posted your woman and childs pictures are scumbags. You're reduced to lying and it's pathetic.

And welcome to Gossip & Opinions I'll do just that thank you.

Wrong YOU think I'm ' winning ' I never typed that never said that. That's you projecting. And you're speaking for the masses now? no one ever laughs at me? And? No one agrees with me? And? If I thought like you I might care but I don't. YOU care about impressing people and having people like you I don't. It's the reason why you post so many pics and then on top of that photoshop them , it's why you post pics of your g/fs chest , and brag about your material possessions. You are hands down one of the most insecure people on this site.

..which is kind of why we are here..to have some silly fun and talk shit . You are on some bizarre crusade to "pwn" everyone like your life depended on it.

Oh that's why ' we ' are here for? I guess I can't sit at the cool table  ::) silly fun include bragging about beating porch monkeys? or calling booty a whore every other post? bragging about wanting to punch her in the face? or calling Wiggs a N-i-g-g-e-r when you're losing an argument with him? Does it include melting down are crying how you're done with this place? reporting to the mods every two second?

Out of the two of us , One of us takes and took this place WAY to seriously and it isn't me. You're here to act like an asshole and I have no problem with that , You just don't like being called on your bullsit and having your nose rubbed in your own shit. And when you do you're trying so hard to rally support to get me off this site lol That my friend is the ultimate admission of me cracking you like an egg  ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #552 on: December 06, 2013, 03:01:09 PM »
No , Groink you CANNOT prove your own because you're a liar. I NEVER talked about your woman. It's not my style not my thing I always said anyone who posted your woman and childs pictures are scumbags. You're reduced to lying and it's pathetic.

Wrong YOU think I'm ' winning ' I never typed that never said that. That's you projecting. And you're speaking for the masses now? no one ever laughs at me? And? No one agrees with me? And? If I thought like you I might care but I don't. YOU care about impressing people and having people like you I don't. It's the reason why you post so many pics and then on top of that photoshop them , it's why you post pics of your g/fs chest , and brag about your material possessions. You are hands down one of the most insecure people on this site.

Oh that's why ' we ' are here for? I guess I can't sit at the cool table  ::) silly fun include bragging about beating porch monkeys? or calling booty a whore every other post? bragging about wanting to punch her in the face? or calling Wiggs a N-i-g-g-e-r when you're losing an argument with him? Does it include melting down are crying how you're done with this place? reporting to the mods every two second?

Out of the two of us , One of us takes and took this place WAY to seriously and it isn't me. You're here to act like an asshole and I have no problem with that , You just don't like being called on your bullsit and having your nose rubbed in your own shit. And when you do you're trying so hard to rally support to get me off this site lol That my friend is the ultimate admission of me cracking you like an egg  ;)

Calm down bro, you're taking this too seriously. Maybe you just need some good exercise by a pond tonight before bed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: December 06, 2013, 03:03:25 PM »
Calm down bro, you're taking this too seriously. Maybe you just need some good exercise by a pond tonight before bed.

8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: December 06, 2013, 03:51:59 PM »
josh

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #556 on: December 07, 2013, 12:54:46 AM »
No , Groink you CANNOT prove your own claim because you're a liar. I NEVER talked about your woman. It's not my style not my thing I always said anyone who posted your woman and childs pictures are scumbags. You're reduced to lying and it's pathetic.

LOL....dude listen to yourself...you talk like a villian in a movie.

You think when I bring up other posters.. I'm trying to make it into a popularity contest....wrong.

The point is the only person who thinks you're "putting me in my place" or whatever the fuck...is YOU.

Anybody who is anyone..my "friend" or not...has called you an obsessed douche for following me around screaming at the top of your lungs I got arrested  etc. etc...25 times a week.

If everyone is saying THIS..and you're the only one saying THAT....I hate to break it to you..but its this not that. I realize you think you "run shit" or whatever it is you said recently..but you don't. Thats just in your head and no one cares.

PS you couldn't crack an egg like an egg.  Join a gym or something

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: December 07, 2013, 05:51:42 AM »

You think when I bring up other posters.. I'm trying to make it into a popularity contest....wrong.

The point is the only person who thinks you're "putting me in my place" or whatever the fuck...is YOU.

Anybody who is anyone..my "friend" or not...has called you an obsessed douche for following me around screaming at the top of your lungs I got arrested  etc. etc...25 times a week.

If everyone is saying THIS..and you're the only one saying THAT....I hate to break it to you..but its this not that. I realize you think you "run shit" or whatever it is you said recently..but you don't. Thats just in your head and no one cares.

More projection NO you think of me like that I don't

I have no clue how you came to this conclusion  ??? When you're begging for people to agree with you so I'll have to leave if the consensus agrees it's time for you to step away from this place for a while. my little black letters are hurting you.

NO you do , which is exactly why you're trying to gather support to get me off this site lol  ;) how pathetic ' How about we ask a bunch of people if they agree with me and if they do you leave ' LMFAO this is a clear admission you take this place way to seriously but we already knew that with your farewell speech

And? Is this the part where I'm supposed to care?  ??? unlike you Greg I don't give a fuck about what people on Getbig think of me , which is exactly why I don't feel the need to fit in and post photoshopped pics like you , or pictures of my girlfriends chest , or brag about my material possessions , looking for Getbig credibility LMFAO 

We've both been here for a long time , I only started ' following you around ' recently after your meltdown on Wiggs , I think you're whats wrong with this place and I will continue to ' follow you around ' rubbing your nose in your own shit and reminding everyone you're a racist douche bag hypocrite criminal who photoshopps his pics  ;D don't like it?  :'( cry to the mods some more

And you like to pretend I can't let go and need the last word , I did let go before and YOU PMed me and told me to STFU with a smiley face. lol Awwwwww what's the matter Greg don't wanna play this game anymore?  :'( You opened the can a worm and now you're crying about it.

LMFAO no one cares and where are you? crying  :'( on here begging for people to join you in getting me off this site , yeah ' no one ' cares  ::)

If I join a gym will I be able to be like you and ' crack the head of a porch monkey ' ?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #558 on: December 07, 2013, 05:53:21 AM »
This is the most serious internet fight I've witnessed in weeks.

It's definitely ongoing. There is no end in sight. When one enters a thread....the other is not far behind.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #559 on: December 07, 2013, 05:55:40 AM »
Beast.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: December 07, 2013, 05:57:35 AM »

This photoshop needs recognition.  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #561 on: December 07, 2013, 06:56:11 AM »
The original participants in this thread Nick and Joey are long gone, the thread still going!   So Getbig!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: December 07, 2013, 08:26:15 AM »
More projection NO you think of me like that I don't

I have no clue how you came to this conclusion  ??? When you're begging for people to agree with you so I'll have to leave if the consensus agrees it's time for you to step away from this place for a while. my little black letters are hurting you.

NO you do , which is exactly why you're trying to gather support to get me off this site lol  ;) how pathetic ' How about we ask a bunch of people if they agree with me and if they do you leave ' LMFAO this is a clear admission you take this place way to seriously but we already knew that with your farewell speech

And? Is this the part where I'm supposed to care?  ??? unlike you Greg I don't give a fuck about what people on Getbig think of me , which is exactly why I don't feel the need to fit in and post photoshopped pics like you , or pictures of my girlfriends chest , or brag about my material possessions , looking for Getbig credibility LMFAO 

We've both been here for a long time , I only started ' following you around ' recently after your meltdown on Wiggs , I think you're whats wrong with this place and I will continue to ' follow you around ' rubbing your nose in your own shit and reminding everyone you're a racist douche bag hypocrite criminal who photoshopps his pics  ;D don't like it?  :'( cry to the mods some more

And you like to pretend I can't let go and need the last word , I did let go before and YOU PMed me and told me to STFU with a smiley face. lol Awwwwww what's the matter Greg don't wanna play this game anymore?  :'( You opened the can a worm and now you're crying about it.

LMFAO no one cares and where are you? crying  :'( on here begging for people to join you in getting me off this site , yeah ' no one ' cares  ::)

If I join a gym will I be able to be like you and ' crack the head of a porch monkey ' ?

No but maybe you could do a chinup.  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #563 on: December 07, 2013, 08:28:07 AM »
Why do you keep responding to the retard?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: December 07, 2013, 08:28:30 AM »

How did I know you wouldn't have shit to say?  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: December 07, 2013, 08:32:42 AM »
How did I know you wouldn't have shit to say?  ;)

Because you have been repeating yourself for three months perhaps ?

Sorry but I'm not Hulkster whose going to jump and defend himself every time you post the same exact shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #566 on: December 07, 2013, 08:39:34 AM »
The original participants in this thread Nick and Joey are long gone, the thread still going!   So Getbig!!

The thread is being Captained by Groink
O

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: December 07, 2013, 08:41:19 AM »
Why do you keep responding to the retard?

Seriously.....stop kissing fucking ass.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: December 07, 2013, 08:42:14 AM »
Because you have been repeating yourself for three months perhaps ?

Sorry but I'm not Hulkster whose going to jump and defend himself every time you post the same exact shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I haven't been repeating that you made up a lie for months now that just happened in this thread  ,  I called you on it now you're looking for a way out of your embarrassment.

I let shit go before , YOU PMed me you wanted to play I'm game , now you don't like it anymore  :( now you're begging for anyone to agree with you so I will leave  :'(

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: December 07, 2013, 08:43:46 AM »
Who PM'd whom first? Groink? Or ND?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #570 on: December 07, 2013, 08:45:58 AM »

I can't stand the tension. Will never sleep until I know!
O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: December 07, 2013, 08:46:51 AM »

I NEVER PMed him , he messaged me after he melted down and call Wiggs the N word and we were going back and forth

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: December 07, 2013, 09:02:56 AM »

I sent him exactly one  PM saying ...I quote..."hahaha"  after Ron chastised us both and told us to chill. I was laughing at the situation. This was three months ago he still talks about it every day.

ND has a slight problem with exaggerating things. If I chased around everyone that PMed me I would have 8 million posts.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: December 07, 2013, 09:07:55 AM »
I sent him exactly one  PM saying ...I quote..."hahaha"  after Ron chastised us both and told us to chill. I was laughing at the situation. This was three months ago he still talks about it every day.

ND has a slight problem with exaggerating things. If I chased around everyone that PMed me I would have 8 million posts.

Not exactly what you said. And FYI Ron NEVER chastised me  ;) in fact Ron NEVER spoke to me  8) only racist douche-bags need that talk.

I exaggerate things? Not accurate could be worse I could out right lie about things that never happened.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: December 07, 2013, 09:08:17 AM »
who is better ronnie or dorian  ???
T