Author Topic: Family of Slain Marine at Kabul Airport Was Forced to Fundraise $60,000 to Move  (Read 1044 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Never believe libturd Sac-Bee...

I don’t. It’s too easy. The fact that him and Lurker keep trying to prove themselves is comical in itself

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
How's that "debunking" coming along?  Still struggling to find a simple link?  Or just going to continue to be known as a liar about it?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Never believe libturd Sac-Bee...

The thing is, Sac Bee is the source Coach used to try and support his belief. I think his rationale was "Here's a far left news source that agrees with me so it just isnt right wing sources" which is fine. I was just pointing out the very source HE used to support his belief no longer supports his belief because they updated the article HE posted with more information that showed Coachs belief was incorrect. The fact it apparently went over his head is disappointing. There is nothing wrong with saying "Hey guys, I jumped the gun and posted a news story that turns out, isn't true. Sorry"  It's a better option in my opinion than pretending it's still accurate.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The thing is, Sac Bee is the source Coach used to try and support his belief. I think his rationale was "Here's a far left news source that agrees with me so it just isnt right wing sources" which is fine. I was just pointing out the very source HE used to support his belief no longer supports his belief because they updated the article HE posted with more information that showed Coachs belief was incorrect. The fact it apparently went over his head is disappointing. There is nothing wrong with saying "Hey guys, I jumped the gun and posted a news story that turns out, isn't true. Sorry"  It's a better option in my opinion than pretending it's still accurate.

I can’t remember the last time I use that as a source. And if I did, it was probably to prove a point that even left wing rags are saying the same thing of whatever it was I used to link for just like yesterday when you thought that I was using bias sources I used yahoo to prove my point, Yahoo is left leaning

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I can’t remember the last time I use that as a source. And if I did, it was probably to prove a point that even left wing rags are saying the same thing of whatever it was I used to link for just like yesterday when you thought that I was using bias sources I used yahoo to prove my point, Yahoo is left leaning

I'll give it another shot....

In THIS thread, your original post has a link to a news article claiming blah blah blah bad Biden administration.

I read it.. then did some checking. I found credible sources that said your article was wrong.

In an attempt to salvage your articles integrity, you posted IN THIS THREAD an article from Sac Bee. In that article which you obviously didn't read, it mimicked some of your original article but did have quotes from the DOJ that they never received any such request and have not billed anyone.

I then tried to explain to you how to avoid having a thread blow up in your face in the future by sharing my process of trying to find out what the actual facts are.

I then went back to the Sac Bee to see if they had updated their article with the new information that had come out. Yes, they had. I posted the update.

So while your point was valid, you used the left leaning paper to show it's not just far right rags like Breitbart or the Gateway Pundit ....As I predicted, and pointed out in the tutorial, time passes by and people look into the claims and people have a chance to respond, things sometimes change in 24 hrs. They did... The paper updated the article with new info.

At this point Coach, given all the information, do you still believe your original post title and article are true? I'm curious.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
nothing?