Author Topic: Universal Healthcare - cheaper and now in the USA  (Read 59820 times)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
Re: Obama Healthcare Bill just officially passed
« Reply #200 on: March 22, 2010, 10:50:33 AM »
But how are going to pay for it? We're already bankrupt. It's going to be the states that are dyer straights that are going to get hit. Just look at the current states that have nationalized health care now, they are going broke or already broke.

Coach you sound like the typical angry white man, pissed off that a black man is in the white house and now like the rest of the loony right you resort to petty name calling; "obama is a communist" "the dems do not care about family values" blah blah.

Your life will not be any different under healthcare than it is now, this effects the 40 million Americans without healthcare. You realize that America is the only deveoped country without healthcare till now? UK, Canada and the rest of the G8 all have healthcare and they are not communist hell holes like you think. Canda is a very nice place to live. So calm down with the angry retoric Rush Limbaugh coach.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #201 on: March 22, 2010, 11:05:50 AM »
Coach you sound like the typical angry white man, pissed off that a black man is in the white house and now like the rest of the loony right you resort to petty name calling; "obama is a communist" "the dems do not care about family values" blah blah.

Your life will not be any different under healthcare than it is now, this effects the 40 million Americans without healthcare. You realize that America is the only deveoped country without healthcare till now? UK, Canada and the rest of the G8 all have healthcare and they are not communist hell holes like you think. Canda is a very nice place to live. So calm down with the angry retoric Rush Limbaugh coach.

Yeah ...the ones Sarah " I'm a fuckin retard and I dont even know what second World War is " Palin preaches..oh wait, her daughter was fucking the whole high school right under her nose, or maybe  Governor Mark Sanford the " I'm hiking the Appalachian Trail" when in fact he flew to Argentina to be with his mistress, naaahhh...mmaayybe
California's Roy Ashburn the  Anti-Gay State Senator who got pulled over after leaving a gay club.....wait what????...naaahhhh it 's the family values preached by Idaho Senator  Larry " I'm not gay" Craig ...yeah the dude that was caught in a police sting in a men's room at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #202 on: March 22, 2010, 11:24:23 AM »
Ask doctors how much they are going to like this.  I have family members in the medical community, and many doctors are in an outrage right now.  Medicare patients are being denied left and right already.  This bill is going to drive the good docs out of the country so they can make the money they've earned through years of schooling and residency.  Many doctors will be retiring early.  I'm in an MBA program where doctors are enrolling so they can sit on boards and make money that way, as the money is leaving the medical profession.  QUALITY health care is going to die on the vine with this bill, just wait and see.

doctors make way too much money as it is, if you get into a profession for the money you got into it for the wrong reason, you should follow your passion in life.

TEAM Nasser

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #203 on: March 22, 2010, 11:47:00 AM »
doctors make way too much money as it is, if you get into a profession for the money you got into it for the wrong reason, you should follow your passion in life.

Still an idiot I see. What do you do for a living Jtsunami?

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: March 22, 2010, 12:19:06 PM »
It's very simple......people with jobs who pay taxes are going to pay for it and those who don't will reap all the rewards. It's what this administration represents and has wanted all along.   Tax and spend us into oblivian.  Sad day.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #205 on: March 22, 2010, 12:28:04 PM »

Translation: your profession of sucking cockage doesn't pay that well....but you damn sure enjoy the work.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #206 on: March 22, 2010, 12:38:32 PM »
lol I see I have pissed off the elitist rich folks here, I am not going to get into an argument when all your argument is just based on getting as much money as possible anyway possible.

TEAM Nasser

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2010, 01:37:42 PM »
this is what you have when you have an election and your choice is between garbage and shit. the better one's gonna win but it still stinks.
F

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #208 on: March 22, 2010, 02:48:39 PM »
I didn't like this bill at all.  it's extremely unfair to 270 million of us.  And 30 mil people are gonna love it.

However, Coach, most people aren't political junkies like you and me.  Most people will see some aol news headline about this, then move on to see what is on "Chuck" on NBC on monday night.  

In 250 days, a lot of people will forget.
240, do not think that this will go away or the people will forget.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Panhandlers REJOICE!!!!! healthcare reform is here and..
« Reply #209 on: March 22, 2010, 05:59:43 PM »
Fuck yea free dope and weed
Hell yea Big.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #210 on: March 22, 2010, 07:00:40 PM »
240, do not think that this will go away or the people will forget.

who won't forget, the rich folk that don't really make up that much of the population to begin with.  Those are the ones making the most noise.  The rest are just brainwashed by Rush and Beck and will take anything they say as truth since they are uneducated.
TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #211 on: March 22, 2010, 08:23:55 PM »
who won't forget, the rich folk that don't really make up that much of the population to begin with.  Those are the ones making the most noise.  The rest are just brainwashed by Rush and Beck and will take anything they say as truth since they are uneducated.

I'll ask you the same thing I asked Tbombz (who never answered). What are your aspirations in life?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #212 on: March 22, 2010, 08:29:05 PM »
I'll ask you the same thing I asked Tbombz (who never answered). What are your aspirations in life?
Why come you always misspell everything? It's always rediculous or dyer straits or something sticky stud related. Is that just general stupidity or a lack of concern for grammar and spelling?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #213 on: March 22, 2010, 08:29:56 PM »

So how's sucking dick working out for you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #214 on: March 22, 2010, 08:30:15 PM »

Probably to eat more cock single-handedly than the entire customer base of the KFC chain worldwide.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #215 on: March 22, 2010, 08:31:22 PM »

Middle America won't forget. You think only the rich are opposed to this, newsflash---most Americans don't support this, not just the rich. Talking to you is like talking to a wall though, so I don't know why anyone even tries.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #216 on: March 22, 2010, 08:33:54 PM »
"The last guy was the best. The fucking apex of wingnut. Said he was opposed to the bill and govt. involvement in healthcare. That, unfortunately, healthcare was a privilege, not a right. And most gloriously, that neither he nor his wife had health insurance because they couldn't afford it. They hoped to have it one day, but not from the government. JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST. Jesus. Jesus. Ladies and gentlemen of the Democratic leadership, that is the base of the opposition party. There is no reasoning with a person that far gone from reality. A person who'd literally rather die than possibly step on the toes of the wealthy he worships.I'm sorry, but this has to be said: the right-wing is a cancer on our nation. The people that comprise their base are the most irrational, unreasonable, and dangerous bloc of citizens in our nation. They are insane. I truly believe that. They must be marginalized and beaten to a pulp at every turn. To me the best (or worst) part about this bill is that that piece of shit that wasn't "privileged" enough to have healthcare is going to get healthcare, is going to use it thanks to the Democratic Party, and is going to bitch about it, just like the giant waste of space from Delaware. They are truly the lowest form of human life, and are beneath contempt."

Wow...You mean they actually take pride in themselves and don't want a government handout????  yes, they must be the lowest form of human life. 

Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #217 on: March 22, 2010, 08:35:00 PM »
The MOMENT obama signs the bill tomorrow...

These insurance reforms will be Effective IMMEDIATELY-------->

Immediate tax credits for small businesses

Drug help for seniors - rebate checks and the donut holes go away

Ins companies can no longer deny coverage for pre-existing conditions

in 90 days...

All kids get covered.

You can no longer be dropped if you get sick.

No more lifetime limits on benefits

Kids can now be covered until age 26 - not 22 as it is now.

jan 21, 2011

Ins companies much pay 80-85% of their revenues to

Free medicacare PREVENTIVE CARE

AND yes, Republicans want a TOTAL REPEAL OF ALL THESE THINGS.

Of course, this is the positive view of things.  But which of these things do you absolutely love, and which do you hate?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: March 22, 2010, 08:45:34 PM »
The minute it gets passed, we will be headed towards (with the rosiest estimates) a further 2000 billion dollars in debt in 10 years.

Besides, how do you know it will pass tomorrow?
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #219 on: March 22, 2010, 08:53:42 PM »
I dunno... it would be shocking to see obama not sign it.

A lot of those items arne't all bad.   Very sad the republicans didn't enact SOME of them in the 12 years they owned congress.  They just ignored healthcare all that time. 

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: March 22, 2010, 09:03:42 PM »
Well, it has to go back to the Senate

And if 51 don't vote against EVERY amendment then it has to go back to the house.
Valhalla awaits.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #221 on: March 22, 2010, 09:06:51 PM »
I dunno... it would be shocking to see obama not sign it.

A lot of those items arne't all bad.   Very sad the republicans didn't enact SOME of them in the 12 years they owned congress.  They just ignored healthcare all that time. 
Funny how healthcare has taken precedence over the economy and putting people back into jobs so they can pay for their own healthcare.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #222 on: March 22, 2010, 09:27:14 PM »
Nationalized healthcare will get pushed through and America will lose medical talent in the following years. Soon, American's will be leaving the country to get specialized treatment the same way Canadians come to the U.S. to get specialized healthcare....Go figure...Saving my pennies to persue life in the next great country....
Watching The Haters

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #223 on: March 22, 2010, 09:29:45 PM »
Why come you always misspell everything? It's always rediculous or dyer straits or something sticky stud related. Is that just general stupidity or a lack of concern for grammar and spelling?

Here comes a third 20 year old MTV liberal with his head up his ass who still lives with his parents, doesn't pay taxes, Vote or have a job ::)

Ironic that you misspelled "ridiculous". Fuck!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #224 on: March 22, 2010, 09:31:08 PM »
Here comes a third 20 year old MTV liberal with his head up his ass who still lives with his parents, doesn't pay taxes, Vote or have a job ::)

Ironic that you misspelled "ridiculous". Fuck!

;D
Watching The Haters