Author Topic: Universal Healthcare - cheaper and now in the USA  (Read 59820 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Panhandlers REJOICE!!!!! healthcare reform is here and..
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2010, 04:15:38 PM »
as other poster noted canada and europe have excellent hlthcare models n they are considered 1st world.

considered - euro got alotta sh$t holes too like the world south of the states.  

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2010, 04:17:57 PM »
as other poster noted canada and europe have excellent hlthcare models n they are considered 1st world.

hey if you keep bringing up canada and europe so much you must really like it there..

i suggest you relocate instead of trying to make this canada and europe...
carpe` vaginum!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2010, 04:24:00 PM »
hey if you keep bringing up canada and europe so much you must really like it there..

i noted, didn't state.  say that to guy that did.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2010, 04:26:12 PM »
i noted, didn't state.  say that to guy that did.

well reiterating it is an assumption of agreement  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2010, 04:50:51 PM »
Why was this thread started, they haven't voted yet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2010, 04:59:55 PM »

Thats why people from those countries come here to get treated?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2010, 05:10:15 PM »

wait weren't you just saying you will relocate  ;D  Where are you going to move, an elitist country that spits on the poor and only cares about the wealthy? 
TEAM Nasser

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2010, 05:11:36 PM »
Thats why people from those countries come here to get treated?

Like ?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2010, 05:14:30 PM »
175lbs by 31st July

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2010, 05:16:00 PM »
America takes its first step into becoming a 3rd world country!

next on the ajenda : smart students required to give up 10% points to the stupid ones so they can pass also...its their right  >:(

score 1 for panhandling!

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The USA is just catching up with the rest of the civilized world with their system. If we don't change it, it is going to drag the US economy into the shitter. Right now the health care system is mostly based on profiteerting by insurance companies and they are the ones lobbying to keep it the same.

American people can often be so fucking stupid about politics and economics. No offense. But most people just turn everything into a shit for brains liberal vs. conservative arguement instead of just using logic. While the rest of the world laughs at us and calls us "stupid Americans". It's unfortunate but true.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2010, 05:16:58 PM »
the process of merging the middle and poor social classes of the third world (south) with the occidental / northern ones is going just well.

occidental elites are happy, they going to make more money, as is the third world 's population.

Who's the biggest loser?

Who's going to live with the third world settled in his neighborhood, a third world that dont want to integrate/assimilate, but wants to re-create his community into his host country?

You guess.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2010, 05:20:33 PM »

The USA is just catching up with the rest of the civilized world with their system. If we don't change it, it is going to drag the US economy into the shitter. Right now the health care system is mostly based on profiteerting by insurance companies and they are the ones lobbying to keep it the same.

American people can often be so fucking stupid about politics and economics. No offense. But most people just turn everything into a shit for brains liberal vs. conservative arguement instead of just using logic. While the rest of the world laughs at us and calls us "stupid Americans". It's unfortunate but true.
I come from europe, from france. All european countries are about to collapse due to the huge strain of the immigrants on healthcare systems. You re out of your mind. You are th one who has no clue what he's talking about.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2010, 05:24:06 PM »
I come from europe, from france. All european countries are about to collapse due to the huge strain of the immigrants on healthcare systems. You re out of your mind. You are th one who has no clue what he's talking about.

care to back that up with facts?  The USA already collapsed anyhow.

TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2010, 05:24:28 PM »

UK is already in the shitter, it took just a little over a year for this tool to rank us right up there. Damn near every liberal policy that Obama has tried has failed and now he's he's fucking 1/6 of our economy. He is a communist (no, I'm not exaggerating) he's trying to push his agenda on people who don't even want this shit. Every poll imaginable says the people don't want this, his approval rating is 43%.......yet he doesn't care or listen. You watch, this is the beginning, it will get MUCH worse. He works for us, we don't work for him.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2010, 05:27:31 PM »
UK is already in the shitter, it took just a little over a year for this tool to rank us right up there. Damn near every liberal policy that Obama has tried has failed and now he's he's fucking 1/6 of our economy. He is a communist (no, I'm not exaggerating) he's trying to push his agenda on people who don't even want this shit. Every poll imaginable says the people don't want this, his approval rating is 43%.......yet he doesn't care or listen. You watch, this is the beginning, it will get MUCH worse. He works for us, we don't work for him.

stop being brainwashed - britain has had national health care for a long time and we are not communist.  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2010, 05:30:04 PM »
stop being brainwashed - britain has had national health care for a long time and we are not communist.  ::)

Do dentists come under that national health care in britain?  If so.....no thanks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2010, 05:31:26 PM »

Your health care is fucked up and you're paying out the ass for it!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2010, 05:31:35 PM »

Obama is no Communist, Obama is just as moderate as the rest of them. If he truely was a Communist he would get JFK'ed really fast.

This is not Obama's agenda. The Republicans are in on it too. All the political argueing and debating you see is a fake spectacle. That's how politics works 99% of the time. All the politicians agree on an agenda behind closed doors. And all the argueing and politicking that the public sees is straight up acting.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2010, 05:32:14 PM »
the process of merging the middle and poor social classes of the third world (south) with the occidental / northern ones is going just well.

occidental elites are happy, they going to make more money, as is the third world 's population.

Who's the biggest loser?

Who's going to live with the third world settled in his neighborhood, a third world that dont want to integrate/assimilate, but wants to re-create his community into his host country?

You guess.

the process does work with minimal violence and civil unrest.  i figure using the economic resources of north america it can be perfected where rich, middle n poor can live in hormany inches apart with free - partially paid hlthcare for all.  by 2035 the states will have a large enough poor n working class mexican population to perfect it.  obivously...the larger middle "so called" class which is up to its' neck in credit, mortgage n loan debts, will pick up most of the bill.  

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2010, 05:32:40 PM »
Do dentists come under that national health care in britain?  If so.....no thanks.

sort of, if unemployed etc you get free dental.

if you are working you get discount costs, but still pay.
175lbs by 31st July

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2010, 05:33:10 PM »

lol stop listening to Rush and all those other whack jobs and you will become much more sane.  The US was in the shitter when George W was in office and thank to him we are living the repercussions of his stupid actions.  Obama is here to save the country from the downward spiral the Republican did in office in 8 years almost ruined the USA completely!  

ALL HAIL OBAMA OUR SAVIOR, he really needs to be added to the national anthem, seriously saving this country from disappearing and being taken over.
TEAM Nasser

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2010, 05:34:46 PM »
Your health care is fucked up and you're paying out the ass for it!

maybe if you are healthy you pay more than you should, but if you are ever seriously sick like cancer, aids etc everything is free.

in america it would be so expensive you'd be fucked - never mind the insurance companies that refuse to pay for it because of clauses etc

i've seen that michael moore film  :o
175lbs by 31st July