Author Topic: Universal Healthcare - cheaper and now in the USA  (Read 59829 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: Obama Healthcare Bill just officially passed
« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2010, 08:47:51 PM »
Free health care may just be enough to entice me to move to the US. Does welfare pay well there? If so, I'll see you guys soon.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Panhandlers REJOICE!!!!! healthcare reform is here and..
« Reply #151 on: March 21, 2010, 08:48:55 PM »
Wake up. All the politicians are on the same page. Bush and Obama. Liberal and conservatives. Democrats and Republicans. They all have the same agenda right now.

Stop falling for this left vs. right bullshit and argueing like idiots.

exactly. The "difference" between "left and "right" is just an ilusion to give the stupid sheeps the feeling they still have a "choice". The only choice they have is what to buy and what studies to pursue.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2010, 08:49:39 PM »
Free health care may just be enough to entice me to move to the US. Does welfare pay well there? If so, I'll see you guys soon.

Where you at now, home skillet?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2010, 08:49:55 PM »

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "FREE" HEALTH CARE..............ANYWHE RE! fuck!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2010, 08:51:06 PM »

Compton!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2010, 08:59:28 PM »
Look, another lazy f**k who thinks they are entitled.

I don't even live in the USA right now and it'll probably be years before I go back. So I am just watching this from afar. I don't need any entitlements.

You just sound like a fucking dumbass who's been brainwashed by right wing media.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2010, 09:00:10 PM »
I don't even lie in the USA right now and it'll probably be years before I go back. So I am just watching this from afar. I don't need any entitlements.

You just sound like a fucking dumbass who's been brainwashed by right wing media.
LOL
follow the arrows

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2010, 09:03:07 PM »
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "FREE" HEALTH CARE..............ANYWHE RE! fuck!

WTF?!

No point coming to rape your tax dollars then.

Perhaps I'll emigrate to Mexico, become a Mexican citizen and then hop the border to become a Mexican illegal living in the US. They seem to get lots of freebies from the US government.

I'm currently in Tuvalu.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #158 on: March 21, 2010, 09:03:30 PM »
insurance companies can't dump you for pre-existing conditions anymore.

If you have a job as an adult, and choose not to carry health insurance, you pay a fine of $325 a year.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2010, 09:25:08 PM »
you seem angered.  Yes LUCK, luck as in your parents who gave birth to you, your limit on how well you can learn a specific subject, even the hardest workers cannot become doctors. 

You think studying is harder than working all day in this shit?

These guys may have not been born the smartest and they can't help that, does that mean they shouldn't be treated like human beings and be provided health care and live a normal life NO!  They are the ones who should make 100,000 a year cause your ass could never do that work they do.

Basic economics escapes you my friend.  There is a supply and demand for labor which determines how much one makes.  Those people in the photo make little money because the supply of that kind of labor is very high.  Virtually anyone can do that sort of work as long as they dont have any physical disabilities.  The demand for miners is also relatively low.  High supply and low demand = low wages. 

On the other hand, the supply of doctors are very low, while the demand is very high.  Thus, doctors make a large salary.  If those coal miners hate their job so much, they can quit and/or strike and try to get a higher salary.  But the fact remains, unskilled labor can never command a high salary.
I dont like twinks.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #160 on: March 21, 2010, 09:42:32 PM »
Yes, repubs would destroy the dems if the election was held tomorrow.

here's the thing... the election is what, 8 months away?

Can you remember what pissed you off the most about the government in the exact month of July 2009?  Probably not.  And in 250 days, there's a good chance some people will have cooled off, and we'll have some new distraction like an American Idol controversy to keep us focused.

People will remember this everyday until the November elections.. Heads are going to roll... Dems are doomed!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #161 on: March 21, 2010, 09:44:32 PM »
yes, they'll remember, but a million other things can happen.

If obama captures bin laden a week before elections, he probably gains 5 seats in congress lol. 

Remember Bush was low in polls until 911, then he jumped to 85%+ approval rating and won big in congress in 02 and 04.

Anything can happen in 250 days... a lot of tonight's angry will forget.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2010, 09:49:33 PM »
it's very simple. If the country is happy with most stuff this administration has done they will keep the same people in place with minor changes each and there. If there's a huge pool of people sick and tired and feeling abused by our gov they will vote new people in. My hunch is that a lot of heads from both sides will roll come Nov if unemployment doesnt come down more.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #163 on: March 21, 2010, 09:53:20 PM »
How you going to feel when illegal aliens are getting heath care that YOU pay for?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-5178652-503544.html
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #164 on: March 21, 2010, 10:10:02 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-5178652-503544.html

You are a blind fool if you actually believe he will keep that promise. Over 30 million illegals getting healthcare equals over 30 million votes for the Democraps

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2010, 10:18:09 PM »

You are a blind fool if you actually believe he will keep that promise. Over 30 million illegals getting healthcare equals over 30 million votes for the Democraps

Illegals can't vote and they already get free healthcare.  Any time they go into an ER in labor or with a serious illness/injury, the ER is required to treat them.  Sure they send them a bill later, but do you honestly think they'll pay?  When they don't, the cost is passed on to the rest of us... 

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: March 21, 2010, 10:25:48 PM »
Illegals can't vote and they already get free healthcare.  Any time they go into an ER in labor or with a serious illness/injury, the ER is required to treat them.  Sure they send them a bill later, but do you honestly think they'll pay?  When they don't, the cost is passed on to the rest of us... 

No shit.

I don't know why thee morons don't understand this. Taxpayers are already paying out the ass for these people.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #167 on: March 21, 2010, 10:27:55 PM »

Not what I was really getting at, but I agree with you. What I meant was that illegals will be made ctitizens under this Administration and then will get the free healthcare, and then the votes for the dems. This is my opinion only, but thats the way I think it is heading.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2010, 12:22:27 AM »
"political junkies"

LMAO!!

240 its people like you and coach that are responsible for the state of our country.... live and die by the major news outlets...  spout off the same arguments the politicians give(arguments given to those politicians by their donors)...

so called political junkies with ZERO political principle, common sense, economic expertise, or any rational sense of how to govern...

fucking disgust me

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2010, 12:30:58 AM »
"political junkies"

LMAO!!

240 its people like you and coach that are responsible for the state of our country.... live and die by the major news outlets...  spout off the same arguments the politicians give(arguments given to those politicians by their donors)...

so called political junkies with ZERO political principle, common sense, economic expertise, or any rational sense of how to govern...

fucking disgust me

Yup. If people really want to know what's happening in the world then they need to read in depth books about history, politics, journalism, sociology etc. and actually do real studying. Watching news wil only make you dumber if you don't do actually studying to get a clear perspective on it.

There are very, very ,very few news sources that will give you a really deep look into things. It's so annoying seeing people STILL get into this left vs. right, conservative vs. liberal argueing. I would have thought that everything we saw during the Bush administration would have made people see beyond that.

io856

« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2010, 12:32:45 AM »
 nanci pelosi and obamination r both millionaires  :-*  but..its a win for the dumbfucks...now us hard working people will have to pay for the lazy and stupid....
You can't have dumb without smart, right?

You study 14 hours a day? damn you must be dumb...

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2010, 12:37:18 AM »
America takes its first step into becoming a 3rd world country!

next on the ajenda : smart students required to give up 10% points to the stupid ones so they can pass also...its their right  >:(

score 1 for panhandling!

you're full of shit.  I work my ass off at two jobs, neither of which provide benefits because they don't have to.  i have to spend 400 a month for just my own coverage.  I am getting my MBA, I am a hardworking individual.  And guess what, anthem blue cross wants to increase my rates by 39%

thats criminal.  Aren't you indian anyway?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2010, 02:19:00 AM »

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2010, 02:30:03 AM »

Did you get T-shirts for all the people killed by the other forms of government and economics?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2010, 05:43:47 AM »
Moron.. I guess Canada along with Europe are 3rd world countries as well.
Well the one thing I will say about Ireland is that the doctors here will prioritise paying patients over freeloaders
An african had her baby in the doctor waiting area here about a year ago,I walked in,stated I am employed so had to pay 55euro to see a doctor but I got called in before the aids carrier (african and her child)
I felt good that day,granted it cost me 55euro to get blood work done