Author Topic: Branch Warren and Jonnie Jackson are........................  (Read 1586 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Branch Warren and Jonnie Jackson are........................
« on: January 17, 2007, 06:33:13 AM »
the quarter rep kings, if either one of them ever did a full rep on anything it would be a miracle, you have my permission to discuss.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Branch Warren and Jonnie Jackson are........................
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 07:20:45 AM »
the quarter rep kings, if either one of them ever did a full rep on anything it would be a miracle, you have my permission to discuss.
but dude they do lift some pretty heavy weights..i mean they litreally man handle heavy weights
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 07:21:25 AM »
but dude they do lift some pretty heavy weights..i mean they litreally man handle heavy weights
hahahahaha, it aint hard to "manhandle heavy weights" when you do quarter reps.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 07:22:36 AM »
hahahahaha, it aint hard to "manhandle heavy weights" when you do quarter reps.
but still they are strong mofos
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 07:26:39 AM »
the thing is, Pros doing quarter reps you see all the time....but doing quarter reps with that kind of weight that JJ and Branch use its a feature of a few...

Pros with perfect form always brag about their maximum poundages, but its very difficult to see any of that on video for example...(i just wonder why...hehe)

for now i can remember just the example of Kevin on M3, with very good form and heavy ass weights
!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 07:28:29 AM »
the thing is, Pros doing quarter reps you see all the time....but doing quarter reps with that kind of weight that JJ and Branch use its a feature of a few...

Pros with perfect form always brag about their maximum poundages, but its very difficult to see any of that on video for example...(i just wonder why...hehe)

for now i can remember just the example of Kevin on M3, with very good form and heavy ass weights
i'm talking about their clip on BFTO 05, anyone could "press" the 150's on the flat bench the way they were doing it, they bounce the weight off their chest and push the weight ony barely half way, why do you think that neither one of them ever come on here and dispute this, i know Branch reads it because he mentioned me in MD one month.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 07:29:04 AM »
ok SF what do you think of ronnie colemans from..he does not even do full ROM and he is a fuckin monster..i think so heavy weights done with quater reps makes you grow..just look at ronnie
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 07:30:06 AM »

They could learn a thing or 2 from the greatest Mr Olympia, the legendary Dorian Yates on how to perform lifts with textbook form 8)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 07:45:51 AM »

It works for them...

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 08:04:06 AM »
i'm talking about their clip on BFTO 05, anyone could "press" the 150's on the flat bench the way they were doing it, they bounce the weight off their chest and push the weight ony barely half way, why do you think that neither one of them ever come on here and dispute this, i know Branch reads it because he mentioned me in MD one month.

yeah i know what part you are talking, for sure that is far away from 'good form' lol
but both have huge chests, so i think thats why they dont even bother anymore to do a 'good' lift  :-\
!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 08:06:24 AM »
ok SF what do you think of ronnie colemans from..he does not even do full ROM and he is a fuckin monster..i think so heavy weights done with quater reps makes you grow..just look at ronnie

The only thing that Ronnie does that's close to "text book form," is Flat DB Presses and Inclines.
All his back movements are half deadlifts, shrugs are half reps, and so on and so forth.
But the guy built a physique using what worked for him.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 08:31:59 AM »
fuck branch and jackson only matters what the whores look like on stage

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 08:39:19 AM »
Dude i seen JOJ do some gay ass db raises for delts on the W4W shit on bb.com. But i know for sure that Warren goes all the way down on squats. Saw that on Weapons of mass Proportions (muscletech promo dvd) thats about it.

Arnold used to go full range on everything and he had some long ass arms. The only questional quarter movement for me was that db fly arnold used to do but he actually makes that movement tougher doing it the way he did it because after 3/4 way up gravity isnt workin anymore.