Author Topic: BRUCE JENNER AND THE ILLUMINATI AGENDA: THE TRUTH BEHIND HIS CONFESSION  (Read 36859 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I'll be speaking on what's going on this September upon my return to Vegas. I've been avoiding it. Lots going on though. Prophetic and climate chaos beginning this fall.

yeah right  ::)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Maybe or maybe its what happens to people who are rich and have nothing to do.   ???

HighwayToHell

Maybe or maybe its what happens to people who are rich and have nothing to do.   ???
He can get an 18yo hottie. There's always something to do. Even drugs are better than turning to a woman.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Bruce Jender.

obsidian

• Getbig V
If the Illumiatti are so secret why is it all on Google?
Ok, do you have the latest minutes from their secret meetings? Can you please share it with all. Please also include the full list of all attendees.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Its a publicity stunt. That whole family is just one big fake reality shit show. I dont believe a word of it until he cuts his dick off (and proves it). Just attention whoring at the highest level. The dude is full blooded alpha male. Its sickening I even have an opinion on this lol. When my wife has that kardashians shit on the TV I literally melt down. Its mind poison really

Lol and these illuminati things are funny. Just guys in their basement of moms house...they crawl out of the e-woodwork whenever someone brings up illuminati, nazis, NWO. Its like clockwork. Talk about mindless sheep...same shit every time. Everyhing is a conspiracy, and they are the only ones who "get" it ROFL
Many politicians have referenced the new world order. You must be living under a rock or extremely stupid to not see the destruction of nationalism and the Feminization of societies. It's all happening and being promoted for a reason.

If anything you're the mindless sheep. You're very pliable and will accept anything your government or media feeds you without question.

Yet you admit the Kardashians Show is mind poison. Ever wonder why the media keeps feeding you this poison? Maybe there is hope for you??

obsidian

• Getbig V
Unless Satan is a tranny, I'm not buying into this one .
Do you buy into anything? ;)

obsidian

• Getbig V

Omega

• Getbig III
Many politicians have referenced the new world order. You must be living under a rock or extremely stupid to not see the destruction of nationalism and the Feminization of societies. It's all happening and being promoted for a reason.

If anything you're the mindless sheep. You're very pliable and will accept anything your government or media feeds you without question.

Yet you admit the Kardashians Show is mind poison. Ever wonder why the media keeps feeding you this poison? Maybe there is hope for you??

Youre wasting your time on a lot of these fools...cognitive dissonance

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Some believe Donald Trump is getting ready to fake his own death for the elite...With a little surgery and the removal of that hair helmet he wears, he'll be able to walk around without anyone knowing...The dude is up to something for sure...He's a symbol of capitalism in America...The death of Donald Trump can be viewed by many as the death of Capitalism...Illuminati love symbolism...

blinky

• Getbig V
Tldr but I agree with the thread title. It just seems weird that a manly man like Jenner all of a sudden at 65 wants to be a woman. There were no warnings. Must be illuminati mind control since the kardashians are heavily involved in the illuminati.

;D

blinky

• Getbig V
Is this as accurate as the Mayan prediction of the end of the world in 2012?

or the hundred or dates given over the last 50 years?

blinky

• Getbig V
If the Illumiatti are so secret why is it all on Google?

he cant tell u..........its s secret

scottt

• Getbig III
New World order Is real and if you think it a conspiracy you must have your head in the sand the leaders don't try to hide it and even promote it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Re: BRUCE JENNER AND THE ILLUMINATI AGENDA: THE TRUTH BEHIND HIS CONFESSION
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2015, 09:02:56 PM »
This xmas card is where they froze Bruce Jenner in a box. They knew he was coming out as a he/she in the near future. So much symbolism in that xmas card. These people sold their souls and there's no going back. The OP is on to something about Bruce now being both sex's. Just because some of you don't believe in Satan doesn't mean they don't. How much symbolism do some of you people have to see to think that the people putting this shit out there do believe in this sort of shit?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2015, 09:13:51 PM »
2009 Family Guy. These people knew about Bruce 6 years ago.

Early 90s Married with Children

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2015, 09:17:26 PM »
It's actually embarrassing how far this family is taking it...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2016, 11:14:49 AM »
It is extremely obvious the Kardashian family is heavily involved with the illuminati. It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2016, 08:02:15 AM »
BTW OP is totally correct.
Reality is going to change for the worst this coming Sep 23-25

How so?