Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 739103 times)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3925 on: January 18, 2022, 01:34:22 AM »
biden couldnt get 15 people at his rally
he'd get up there shit his pants mumble for a minute, etc
then, back to the dementia ward with you joseph
time for your ice cream after your diaper change

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3926 on: February 10, 2022, 07:32:44 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3927 on: February 17, 2022, 08:06:58 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3928 on: February 22, 2022, 04:51:50 AM »
Trump’s Truth App Climbs to Top Spot in Apple Store on Release Day

Donald Trump’s social app Truth became the top-downloaded free Apple store app after launching Monday.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-truth-app-climbs-top-225650629.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3929 on: February 22, 2022, 05:16:32 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3930 on: February 22, 2022, 11:44:49 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3931 on: February 22, 2022, 01:18:34 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3932 on: February 22, 2022, 02:31:50 PM »
What’s your point now?

It's just a friendly reminder that it is time for you to donate to Trump's campaign fund again. We wouldn't want his most ardent  supporter being called a deserter because you didn't donate.  ;D

Trump Entered 2022 With $122 Million in the Bank
Trump's overall war chest has more than double the cash on hand of the Republican National Committee.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3933 on: February 23, 2022, 12:50:49 PM »
2 Prosecutors Leading N.Y. Trump Inquiry Resign, Clouding Case’s Future
Failing NYTimes ^
Posted on 2/23/2022, 2:58:40 PM by

The two prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into former President Donald J. Trump and his business practices abruptly resigned on Wednesday amid a monthlong pause in their presentation of evidence to a grand jury, according to people with knowledge of the matter, throwing the future of the high-stakes inquiry into serious doubt.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3934 on: February 23, 2022, 01:02:45 PM »
2 Prosecutors Leading N.Y. Trump Inquiry Resign, Clouding Case’s Future
Failing NYTimes ^
Posted on 2/23/2022, 2:58:40 PM by

The two prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into former President Donald J. Trump and his business practices abruptly resigned on Wednesday amid a monthlong pause in their presentation of evidence to a grand jury, according to people with knowledge of the matter, throwing the future of the high-stakes inquiry into serious doubt.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Wait, can this be a real story coming from what some, including you have referred to as the fake media. :) I'm actually surprised you read the NY Times. Like Coach, I thought you got all your news from FOX, The Daily Caller and the Epoch Times.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3935 on: February 23, 2022, 01:08:20 PM »
Wait, can this be a real story coming from what some, including you have referred to as the fake media. :) I'm actually surprised you read the NY Times. Like Coach, I thought you got all your news from FOX, The Daily Caller and the Epoch Times.  :)

I get the NYT delivered to my house daily.   Their editorial page is garbage, but they do actual decent reporting on other topics. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3936 on: February 23, 2022, 01:27:42 PM »
I get the NYT delivered to my house daily.   Their editorial page is garbage, but they do actual decent reporting on other topics.

This is good to know. Some folks here automatically discount anything coming from the NY Times as fake News. I get the NY Times  delivered to my email inbox. You should give it a try if you aren't already a subscriber. It only cost me $4.00 a month. Because you get home delivery, you could probably get the email subscription free. You don't have to wait all day for the news. Stories are delivered via email as soon as they happen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3937 on: February 23, 2022, 01:31:05 PM »
This is good to know. Some folks here automatically discount anything coming from the NY Times as fake News. I get the NY Times  delivered to my email inbox. You should give it a try if you aren't already a subscriber. It only cost me $4.00 a month. Because you get home delivery, you could probably get the email subscription free. You don't have to wait all day for the news. Stories are delivered via email as soon as they happen.

I get both.   The physical delivery and the email.    I like the NYT.  The weekend edition on Saturday is great.  The health page on the internet is great with a lot of good stuff as well.  A lot of value is provided beyond the editorial nonsense. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3938 on: February 23, 2022, 01:45:56 PM »
Two prosecutors working on Manhattan DA’s Trump Organization probe resign
CNN Fake News and Pervert Factory ^ | 23 February 2022 | Sonia Moghe and Devan Cole
Posted on 2/23/2022, 4:40:29 PM by

Two top prosecutors working on the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into the Trump Organization resigned Wednesday, leaving the years-old probe without two key players as it appeared to have entered a crucial phase.

Carey Dunne and Mark Pomerantz submitted their resignations to the DA’s office, Danielle Filson, a spokeswoman for the office, told CNN in a statement, adding that “we are grateful for their service.”

“The investigation is ongoing,” Filson said. “We can’t comment further.”

The New York Times first reported the prosecutors’ resignations. CNN has reached out to Pomerantz and Dunne for comment.

The resignations come as the new Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, has “indicated to them that he had doubts about moving forward with a case against” former President Donald Trump, the Times said, citing conversations with people with knowledge of the matter.

The Times said that the “precise reasons for Mr. Bragg’s pullback are unknown,” noting that “he has made few public statements about the status of the inquiry since taking office.”

CNN reported in December that the investigation appears to be coming to a head, with prosecutors focusing on the accuracy of the Trump Organization’s financial statements when seeking financing, according to people familiar with the matter.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3939 on: February 23, 2022, 04:37:02 PM »
He has to be one of the most investigated persons in American history.  And you should see comments in news feeds about any of these cases/investigations.  Liberals-progressives-statists are really hoping he goes to prison.  For something.  Anything.  Bunch of fascists. 

Two prosecutors leading Manhattan criminal probe into Trump RESIGN after new DA Alvin Bragg raised 'serious doubts' about case: Probe grinds to halt with NO witnesses questioned for a month
The grand jury convened for the Manhattan District Attorney's investigation is expected to see its term expire in April, severely hampering the probe
Probe has reportedly stalled for weeks without witness testimony or evidence
It's not immediately clear why Bragg appears to be pulling back from it
The investigation is separate from a civil tax fraud probe being run by New York Attorney General Letitia James, which Trump was deposed for
He hasn't been accused of wrongdoing in either of the investigations
A former SDNY prosecutor said the top attorneys' resignation means it's 'dead'
By ELIZABETH ELKIND, POLITICS REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 23 February 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10544239/Two-Manhattan-prosecutors-leading-criminal-investigation-Trump-RESIGN-doubts.html

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3940 on: February 23, 2022, 05:17:24 PM »
Or just don’t break the law. That’s a thing ya know.

“Party of law and order”

Yeah aiight

He has to be one of the most investigated persons in American history.  And you should see comments in news feeds about any of these cases/investigations.  Liberals-progressives-statists are really hoping he goes to prison.  For something.  Anything.  Bunch of fascists. 

Two prosecutors leading Manhattan criminal probe into Trump RESIGN after new DA Alvin Bragg raised 'serious doubts' about case: Probe grinds to halt with NO witnesses questioned for a month
The grand jury convened for the Manhattan District Attorney's investigation is expected to see its term expire in April, severely hampering the probe
Probe has reportedly stalled for weeks without witness testimony or evidence
It's not immediately clear why Bragg appears to be pulling back from it
The investigation is separate from a civil tax fraud probe being run by New York Attorney General Letitia James, which Trump was deposed for
He hasn't been accused of wrongdoing in either of the investigations
A former SDNY prosecutor said the top attorneys' resignation means it's 'dead'
By ELIZABETH ELKIND, POLITICS REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 23 February 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10544239/Two-Manhattan-prosecutors-leading-criminal-investigation-Trump-RESIGN-doubts.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3941 on: February 23, 2022, 05:19:40 PM »

“Party of law and order”

Yeah aiight

What law did he break ?   

Hint hint maybe that’s why the DA is dropping the case.   

Move on chunk.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3942 on: February 23, 2022, 05:28:48 PM »

What law did he break ?   

Move on chunk.

The DA Dropped the case? I didn’t even read that. Send me the link.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3943 on: February 23, 2022, 05:34:38 PM »

“Party of law and order”

Yeah aiight

Actually they have had perpetual investigations in search of a crime.  Take Trump's name out of it and insert "American citizen."  You don't have to agree with his politics or like him at all, but what they have done to that American citizen is scary and outrageous.  Trying to criminalize political differences. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3944 on: February 23, 2022, 05:44:38 PM »
Actually they have had perpetual investigations in search of a crime.  Take Trump's name out of it and insert "American citizen."  You don't have to agree with his politics or like him at all, but what they have done to that American citizen is scary and outrageous.  Trying to criminalize political differences.

naw big dog. Dude kept these shits at bay as president. Hes blocked investigations into his shit. Its not like his businesses are on the up and up. Trump university (lol hilarious) had to settle for millions for his bullshit.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3945 on: February 23, 2022, 05:45:45 PM »

What law did he break ?   

Move on chunk.

hey chump...up with the fucking proof about the da dropping the case or just shut the fuck up about it. fuckin liar

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3946 on: February 23, 2022, 05:50:33 PM »
naw big dog. Dude kept these shits at bay as president. Hes blocked investigations into his shit. Its not like his businesses are on the up and up. Trump university (lol hilarious) had to settle for millions for his bullshit.

What did he block?  They impeached him twice.  They sued him repeatedly.  New York has been investigating him and his family nonstop.  They got his tax returns.  They got his privileged communications with his lawyers.  They eased dropped on conversations.  They used FISA warrants to spy on him and his campaign.  This is a political persecution.  And the ironic thing is it hasn't worked.  Love him or hate him, if he runs again he's probably going to win, particularly if Biden is the nominee.   

Also, you should not confuse whatever business he did, failed or successful, before becoming president, with the attempt to try and find some kind of crime to convict him of since he has been in office.  This is not how we are supposed to roll.  Disagree with someone, vote them in or out of office.  But we should not be criminalizing political differences.  This isn't North Korea or China. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #3947 on: February 23, 2022, 06:03:32 PM »
So youre saying he didnt block investigations?

What did he block?  They impeached him twice.  They sued him repeatedly.  New York has been investigating him and his family nonstop.  They got his tax returns.  They got his privileged communications with his lawyers.  They eased dropped on conversations.  They used FISA warrants to spy on him and his campaign.  This is a political persecution.  And the ironic thing is it hasn't worked.  Love him or hate him, if he runs again he's probably going to win, particularly if Biden is the nominee.   

Also, you should not confuse whatever business he did, failed or successful, before becoming president, with the attempt to try and find some kind of crime to convict him of since he has been in office.  This is not how we are supposed to roll.  Disagree with someone, vote them in or out of office.  But we should not be criminalizing political differences.  This isn't North Korea or China.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3948 on: February 23, 2022, 09:20:53 PM »
So youre saying he didnt block investigations?

I just outlined all of the investigations that actually happened (and continue to happen).  What legitimate investigations did he block?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3949 on: February 24, 2022, 02:27:08 AM »
Every day Biden is in office is a win for Trump.