Author Topic: "The Boys" on Amazon Prime  (Read 27221 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: "The Boys" on Amazon Prime
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2020, 11:46:52 AM »
Q

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2020, 04:21:53 PM »
After reading this thread yesterday I binge watched all of Season 1.........bad ass show!!

I just finished the 2nd episode and love it so far!  Show is definitely not for libtard pussies!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2020, 02:46:26 AM »
EPISODE 3 REACTION

Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2020, 04:31:36 AM »
Watch Season 2 here Wes!
Thanx Kwon,I`ll watc them to ight.

My sister turned me on to a good show called "Sneaky Pete' starring Giovanni Ribisi.................. .good stuff................... .highly recommended!!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2020, 07:08:26 PM »
Butcher - A Short Film - The Boys - Season 2

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2020, 01:51:46 AM »
The scene in episode 7 where Elisabeth Shue gets railed from behind has become my new favorite spunk clip. Her funbags are amazing for a 50 year old!

Watch Season 2 Mothballs!!!!

FUNBAGS OF PEACE! <---   ELIZABETH SHUES TITONAS
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2020, 04:46:09 AM »
EPISODE 4 REACTIONS

Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2020, 07:03:25 AM »
Watched all of Season 2 so far last night.................ke eps getting better !!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2020, 07:27:51 AM »
Watched all of Season 2 so far last night.................ke eps getting better !!

Elizabeth Shues titonas in Episode 4?
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2020, 08:19:58 AM »
Elizabeth Shues titonas in Episode 4?
I`d lick,suck,and squeeze them to death then titfuck her and give her a pearl necklace.

Just saying !

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2020, 09:14:39 AM »
The Boys transcend age, race, sex, and creed.

Everyone can enjoy it.

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2020, 12:27:20 PM »
Season 2 Episode 5 Reaction

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2020, 01:47:29 PM »
The Boys-Bloopers

Q

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2020, 09:03:30 PM »
One of the signs that a show is doing very well:

Amazon has ordered the first spinoff TV series for The Boys, and the story details reveal a college setting for the world's next generation of Supes.

Amazon Prime Video is set to expand the universe of their hit series, The Boys, with a spinoff show. Based on the comics by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson, Amazon has seen The Boys become a wildly popular series for its streaming service. The satirical take on superheroes pits Hughie Campbell, Billy Butcher, and The Boys against the world's biggest superhero team, The Seven. After the first season was one of Amazon's biggest original pieces of content, season 2 is currently unfolding.

The second season of The Boys has raised the stakes of the series once more. A new weekly episode release format has allowed conversations about the show to continue to grow, leading to increased interest in The Boys. Amazon is aware of the show's popularity, too, as it was already announced that season 3 is in the works. The company also gave The Boys its own after-show for season 2 hosted by Aisha Tyler. With interest in The Boys growing, Amazon is doubling-down on its superhero property.

According to Variety, Amazon is fast-tracking a spinoff series for The Boys. The series will be based on America's only college for superheroes run by Vought. The report describes the spinoff as an R-rated series exploring the lives of hormonal and competitive supes competing for contracts to be heroes in the best cities in the country, which will put their physical, sexual, and moral boundaries to the test. Craig Rosenberg is writing the pilot and will serve as showrunner and executive producer, while The Boys showrunner Eric Kripke will also produce.

News of The Boys' spinoff show comes on the heels of season 2, reportedly crushing the performance of the first season. Amazon says the season 2 premiere was the biggest launch ever for one of their original pieces of content. More specifically, season 2 has seen the audience nearly double the views that season 1 did. With that in mind, its no wonder that Amazon is interested in expanding the universe, especially with Kripke, Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, and more returning to produce.

As for the approach that The Boys spinoff is taking, the superhero college angle could be a great way to expand and introduce more characters from the comics. One aspect of the source material that The Boys hasn't explored yet is other super teams besides The Seven. However, the spinoff could provide the backstory or origins for younger groups like the Young Americans or Teenage Kix. The latter has already been set up through the main show, but the spinoff could focus on a new generation and introduce some crazier characters from the comics in the process.

One of the biggest questions that come from this news is what the crossover potential will look like. If the spinoff is being fast-tracked, then the first season of it and season 3 of The Boys could be in production simultaneously. Although they likely won't air on Amazon concurrently, this could allow members of The Seven to pop up in the spinoff briefly or some of the new heroes to appear in The Boys. Even though we don't know when the spinoff will be released, perhaps the remaining episodes of The Boys season 2 will provide some teases for what is ahead.

https://screenrant.com/boys-spinoff-tv-show-story-details-amazon/?fbclid=IwAR1hAfCmcu4RIW-J6JY3cElAO6kqxRlpaZad4KKA_5M-A6rixqMjJ1Rozl4&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=SR-FB-P

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2020, 08:45:29 PM »
Beware spoilers for those who have not seen the episode:

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2020, 10:31:17 PM »
Beware spoilers

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2020, 12:39:27 AM »

Batman forgot to add Homelander to his contingency plan. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2020, 08:20:08 AM »
I still haven't finished the first season.  I know, Kwon...I should.  I fear that since that fuckwit Seth Rogen is a part of this that it's going to become a "death to whitey cuz whitey be racist nuzis" thing. 

Somebody say that ain't so.  I hate the whole it's fault. 

Fuck Rogen.  If there's a God, he'll be taken out by his fellow fell friends of Hollyweird.  That or he'll get dragged from his limo while cruising through Portland showing how woke he is for their cause.

Okay.  Please resume your collective admiration and critique of "The Boys".  ;) ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2020, 04:05:48 PM »
Watched episode 4 season 1 last night. The show is entertaining. Flawed superheros.....what a concept.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2020, 04:09:38 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2020, 07:56:34 PM »
Season 2 has been fantastic so far, this is has been a great series!

I still haven't finished the first season.  I know, Kwon...I should.  I fear that since that fuckwit Seth Rogen is a part of this that it's going to become a "death to whitey cuz whitey be racist nuzis" thing. 

Somebody say that ain't so.  I hate the whole it's fault. 

Fuck Rogen.  If there's a God, he'll be taken out by his fellow fell friends of Hollyweird.  That or he'll get dragged from his limo while cruising through Portland showing how woke he is for their cause.

Okay.  Please resume your collective admiration and critique of "The Boys".  ;) ;D

Scott watch the series you'll lose your mind at the reveal in episode 6 of the new season.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2020, 02:13:21 AM »
Watched episode 4 season 1 last night. The show is entertaining. Flawed superheros.....what a concept.

The more realistic approach is that they are just flawed humans (we are all flawed) but with superpowers.

Example 1:

Give PrimeSaggy, Moosejay, Tim Fogarty, Pillowtalk, Goodrum, Vince Basile, Shizzo, Uncle Joon, Marty Falcon, SquadFather/Sarcasm, Chad Mower, Wiggs, Queen Vissy, Tbombz, dj181, Groink, Pumpster, Hulkster, Rob Ziruolo, dearth, RK, ialin, Cswol, Soul Crusher, Army of One, me, herne, Fortress, Big Mike Cox, FitnessFrenzy and booty SuperPowers and what would happen?

Would be similar to what happens in the series if not WORSE!

Example 2:

If i had Homolanders Powers, i would not care what the public thinks of me and i would go to town with all the MENA-countries.

Pillowtalk would break out of jail and rape every youngster in sight.

Moosejay (if he had Translucents powers) would grease up his nephew all the time (since he would be invisible)

Wiggs (with Black Noirs powers) would wipe out all whiteys

G_Thang would hit all dime piece trannies and then wipe out all blacks (Mixed would be the ruling class)

Falcon would eat all grass clippings and sea salt on Earth.

If Big Mike Cox had A-trains Powers (superspeed), no ass would be left unturned, since he would pump and dump in big booties all over the world before you could finish a sentence
Q

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2020, 06:52:01 AM »
Have seen both seasons. Good stuff love the blonde.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2020, 10:23:22 AM »
Season 2 has been fantastic so far, this is has been a great series!

Scott watch the series you'll lose your mind at the reveal in episode 6 of the new season.

I am off this week for doctor stuff so I will try to watch the rest of season 1 and then start season 2.  I really enjoyed "The Mandelorian" so perhaps I will lilke this one too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2020, 02:41:31 PM »
The more realistic approach is that they are just flawed humans (we are all flawed) but with superpowers.

Not sure how this is any different from what I posted. I agree that pretty much everyone has some flaws, superhero or not.