Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 416447 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Two Words You Don't Want To Hear Together - "Mystery" and "Virus"
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2020, 09:27:19 AM »
Someparts - what you are posting is sensible and the “officially up to date info”. But I can tell you is far far understating what is happening in reality. There are hundreds of thousands of people infected. Again, I have very direct sources.  

Yes, I've seen a 900k infected in China alone rumor floating around, but it's is just a rumor.

In any case news is not good. CDC says 110 suspected cases in USA...that's a huge stretch from 3 confirmed cases over the weekend even if half are false positive.

Every Getbigger is 300lbs with abs, 650lb raw bench, millionaire, supercars, private jet, etc.

Now add to that list the highest security clearances, spy background, direct red phone to World Health Organization, etc.

My source is the internet. So is yours, haha.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2020, 02:53:41 PM »
Someparts - what you are posting is sensible and the “officially up to date info”. But I can tell you is far far understating what is happening in reality. There are hundreds of thousands of people infected. Again, I have very direct sources. 

Yeah, your people is on the ground in Mongolia,Taiwan,Vietnam,Russia, North Korea (especially this 1),Japan, ........................ ....... ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2020, 03:02:13 PM »

;D ;D ;D

I have notice a large number of dust masked (yes, DUST mask) Chinese arrivals , at my village airport .

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2020, 03:05:54 PM »
lol. No. 100k will be on a severe financial or political crisis. But the virus is still positive to risk averse assets. Hence you are seeing global stocks falling and USD, gold and btc rising. It’s times like this that create great investment opportunities.

How is Wuhan branch of Gib Bank ?.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2020, 03:21:31 PM »
Gib, your people ‘on the ground’ in San Francisco, what are they saying about the Super Bowl 🏟 ?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2020, 04:30:08 PM »
;D ;D ;D

I have notice a large number of dust masked (yes, DUST mask) Chinese arrivals , at my village airport .

Literally every Asian had one on at LAX this weekend. They all just copy each other. The masks do nothing.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2020, 04:40:04 PM »
Literally every Asian had one on at LAX this weekend. They all just copy each other. The masks do nothing.

Go to LBC Nigel Farage on Youtube, regarding to his reporter from Hong Kong, people is terrifying & nobody is on the streets !.

If HK is deserted , imagine mainland China !.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2020, 05:30:19 PM »

The virus spreads by getting into the eyes, nose, and throat. Don't rub your eyes and wearing a mask will cut down your chances of getting infected substantially. Of course, it depends on what kind of mask you wear.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2020, 06:44:57 PM »
The virus spreads by getting into the eyes, nose, and throat. Don't rub your eyes and wearing a mask will cut down your chances of getting infected substantially. Of course, it depends on what kind of mask you wear.

The gist I’m getting is that if anything, it’s a placebo effect. If people feel better while wearing it, they should knock themselves out, but it looks stupid and doesn’t work.

“Dr Chris Smith, consultant virologist at Cambridge University, told RNZ people should not buy them and instead save their money.”

"Go and spend it on something useful that you enjoy doing, like having a beer. Those face masks are absolute rubbish and they do nothing."

“Dr David Carrington, of St George's, University of London, told BBC News "routine surgical masks for the public are not an effective protection against viruses or bacteria carried in the air", which was how "most viruses" were transmitted, because they were too loose, had no air filter and left the eyes exposed.”

“Surgical masks will not prevent your acquiring diseases,” said Dr. William Schaffner, a professor of preventive medicine and infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University, and the medical director of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases, to Fox News.

Rather, he explained, surgical masks are typically used by surgeons to protect their patients from their mouth-borne germs —  but “those masks don't work to prevent inhaling diseases,” said Schaffner.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2020, 07:25:00 PM »
Yeah, everything I've read so far is that the coronavirus is small enough to defeat everything including the common N-95 models that are used in hospitals. The biggest value they have right now is that they keep people mindful of where they put their hands, and other sanitary practices.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2020, 07:53:35 PM »
lol. No. 100k will be on a severe financial or political crisis. But the virus is still positive to risk averse assets. Hence you are seeing global stocks falling and USD, gold and btc rising. It’s times like this that create great investment opportunities.

https://cryptopotato.com/the-coronavirus-hedge-bitcoin-and-gold-rising-together-as-chinese-lockdown-expands/

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2020, 08:34:33 PM »
The gist I’m getting is that if anything, it’s a placebo effect. If people feel better while wearing it, they should knock themselves out, but it looks stupid and doesn’t work.

“Dr Chris Smith, consultant virologist at Cambridge University, told RNZ people should not buy them and instead save their money.”

"Go and spend it on something useful that you enjoy doing, like having a beer. Those face masks are absolute rubbish and they do nothing."

“Dr David Carrington, of St George's, University of London, told BBC News "routine surgical masks for the public are not an effective protection against viruses or bacteria carried in the air", which was how "most viruses" were transmitted, because they were too loose, had no air filter and left the eyes exposed.”

“Surgical masks will not prevent your acquiring diseases,” said Dr. William Schaffner, a professor of preventive medicine and infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University, and the medical director of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases, to Fox News.

Rather, he explained, surgical masks are typically used by surgeons to protect their patients from their mouth-borne germs —  but “those masks don't work to prevent inhaling diseases,” said Schaffner.

If masks can prevent germs from coming out of the mouth how come it doesn't prevent germs from going in? And again, it depends on the mask. When I was in the hospital some years ago and was being treated with antibiotics, after about four days everyone, doctors and nurses, came in wearing masks and gloves. When I asked them what was that all about they said I haven't been responding to the various antibiotics they were giving me and it was a precaution in case I was carrying a resistant strain.

So it must offer some protection if they wear it. Also the medical personnel right now are all wearing masks and gloves and I doubt they are doing it to protect the patients since they are already infected.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2020, 09:00:59 PM »
If masks can prevent germs from coming out of the mouth how come it doesn't prevent germs from going in? And again, it depends on the mask. When I was in the hospital some years ago and was being treated with antibiotics, after about four days everyone, doctors and nurses, came in wearing masks and gloves. When I asked them what was that all about they said I haven't been responding to the various antibiotics they were giving me and it was a precaution in case I was carrying a resistant strain.

So it must offer some protection if they wear it. Also the medical personnel right now are all wearing masks and gloves and I doubt they are doing it to protect the patients since they are already infected.

This new epidemic (Wiggs Ebola Wuhan mutation) is a virus (not a Bacteria).

Antibiotics do not help in killing this (or any other) virus. That is not to say though that antibiotics might not help prevent secondary bacterial infections that a victim might be prone to).

As others have said the main use is to prevent direct spit and saliva from going from a medical worker to a patient. They will provide no or very little assistance to airborn virus entering the lungs of someone who is wearing a mask. Regular hand washing and avoiding eye rubbing may help avoid catching.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2020, 09:02:51 PM »

How is Wuhan branch of Gib Bank ?.

Closed.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2020, 09:04:22 PM »

Yes, I've seen a 900k infected in China alone rumor floating around, but it's is just a rumor.

In any case news is not good. CDC says 110 suspected cases in USA...that's a huge stretch from 3 confirmed cases over the weekend even if half are false positive.

Every Getbigger is 300lbs with abs, 650lb raw bench, millionaire, supercars, private jet, etc.

Now add to that list the highest security clearances, spy background, direct red phone to World Health Organization, etc.

Do I once again need to have various photos posted of Asian locations with a hand held sign “some parts” to prove my connections (as I did to MR anabolic when I put him into his place?)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2020, 09:16:02 PM »
Do I once again need to have various photos posted of Asian locations with a hand held sign “some parts” to prove my connections (as I did to MR anabolic when I put him into his place?)

If you had great connections you would have known in advance that the rush to ETF Bitcoin was the end of uncontrolled BTC pricing. The stuff you are saying is floating around on the fringes of coverage and on comments to stories...again on the internet.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2020, 09:17:33 PM »

4295 Cases confirmed worldwide

106 Dead worldwide

2714 Cases in Hubei (up 1291 overnight - a stunning 91% surge)

100 Dead in Hubei (up 24 overnight - a 24% surge)

North Korea closes Chinese border.

Germany reports first case

US raises travel alert for China to Level 3 (2nd highest).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2020, 09:52:22 PM »
This new epidemic (Wiggs Ebola Wuhan mutation) is a virus (not a Bacteria).

Antibiotics do not help in killing this (or any other) virus. That is not to say though that antibiotics might not help prevent secondary bacterial infections that a victim might be prone to).

As others have said the main use is to prevent direct spit and saliva from going from a medical worker to a patient. They will provide no or very little assistance to airborn virus entering the lungs of someone who is wearing a mask. Regular hand washing and avoiding eye rubbing may help avoid catching.

I know that antibiotics deal only with a bacteria infection. I was using it as an example that in the medical community they do wear masks and gloves to protect themselves and not just the patients.

I don't know why a virus and bacteria transfer any different. But suit yourself. If nurses and doctors who are working hands-on with infected patients wear a mask, I would too if I felt I was at risk. I doubt they would be in there if they felt they were going to be infected with that virus.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2020, 10:16:23 PM »

4295 Cases confirmed worldwide

106 Dead worldwide

2714 Cases in Hubei (up 1291 overnight - a stunning 91% surge)

100 Dead in Hubei (up 24 overnight - a 24% surge)

North Korea closes Chinese border.

Germany reports first case

US raises travel alert for China to Level 3 (2nd highest).

Averaged out over a year, 100 people die everyday of the flu in the United States alone. This shit is fear mongering at its finest. The media is loving it. A year from now, no one will be talking about this.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2020, 10:35:41 PM »

Yes, I am heading for SEA & would like to met 'yours' people on the ground in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore or Bangkok & possible in Vientiane !.

PM contact details, TX !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2020, 10:48:14 PM »

If you had great connections you would have known in advance that the rush to ETF Bitcoin was the end of uncontrolled BTC pricing. The stuff you are saying is floating around on the fringes of coverage and on comments to stories...again on the internet.

;D ;D

Just bought return ticket to South East Asia for $ 409,  9 hours long Intercontinental flight for peanuts.

Can't wait to meet Gib's 'people on the ground'  8).

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2020, 10:50:24 PM »
Averaged out over a year, 100 people die everyday of the flu in the United States alone. This shit is fear mongering at its finest. The media is loving it. A year from now, no one will be talking about this.

Not quite. And most of those deaths are from people over 65 years old with compromised immune system.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/1300-people-died-flu-year/story?id=67754182

So far, 8,200 people have died and 140,000 people have been hospitalized during the 2019-2020 flu season, according to preliminary estimates from the CDC.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2020, 11:25:40 PM »
Yes, I am heading for SEA & would like to met 'yours' people on the ground in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore or Bangkok & possible in Vientiane !.

PM contact details, TX !.

Which counties specifically will u go to?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2020, 11:48:15 PM »
Not quite. And most of those deaths are from people over 65 years old with compromised immune system.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/1300-people-died-flu-year/story?id=67754182

So far, 8,200 people have died and 140,000 people have been hospitalized during the 2019-2020 flu season, according to preliminary estimates from the CDC.

Yes, the regular flu is deadly to those that are in risk groups. But we know what it is and the origin.

The real issue, which is still very cloudy is what the actual coronavirus mortality rate is in a healthy adult - as well as if the rumors of how much more transmissible this is compared to say SARS(8,098 cases with 774 deaths but it took 2 YEARS for that to happen). Remember they are saying a person can be up to two weeks without symptoms and still be a carrier.

China covers everything up and has done some very out of character things over this, which I do not think is insignificant. The economic impact of quarantine of millions is great and in a matter of days other issues like food available, etc will be coming up. It seems rather drastic in a country that quite honestly doesn't value human life over the State.

I mean, North Korea closed its border with China....they basically cancelled Chinese New Year...that's not normal. Disney closed their parks in Shanghai and Hong Kong....govts pulled expats etc from their embassies...does that sound like they are dealing the flu?