Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 194341 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #750 on: January 20, 2022, 10:40:35 AM »
That’s your only response?

The chart is BS.

🙄
That's your only response?
To post a bs chart? Why not discuss the upward trend in deaths over the last 12-15 years? If we follow that trend what are the numbers that exceed that? Have you bothered to look into anything yourself or do you just regurgitate what the government tells the media to tell you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #751 on: January 20, 2022, 10:54:37 AM »
That's your only response?
To post a bs chart? Why not discuss the upward trend in deaths over the last 12-15 years? If we follow that trend what are the numbers that exceed that? Have you bothered to look into anything yourself or do you just regurgitate what the government tells the media to tell you?

Fair enough.

Let's agree to disagree.

:)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #752 on: January 20, 2022, 10:55:42 AM »
Aging population = Upward Death Trend

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #753 on: January 20, 2022, 11:48:12 AM »
Aging population = Upward Death Trend

man made virus that affects the huge population of obese and sickly can and did cause many deaths
they made the illness and the supposed cure
a nice plandemic
healthy people were hardly affected

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: January 20, 2022, 12:24:59 PM »
Fair enough.

Let's agree to disagree.

Lmao, when faced with conflicting evidence pointing out how you've been misled, you want to agree to disagree? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: January 20, 2022, 12:25:11 PM »
Fair enough.

Let's agree to disagree.

the battle cry of the loser.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: January 20, 2022, 12:30:55 PM »
Sorry guys…..I’m officially out.

😆😆😆😆

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: January 20, 2022, 12:38:13 PM »

😆😆😆😆
Are you saying you quit getbig ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: January 20, 2022, 12:46:24 PM »
Are you saying you quit getbig ???

No. I would never voluntarily do that.

GetBig is awesome. I've been on here since 1998. You guys do a GREAT job of running things.

It's time for me to pull out of the anitvaxxer debates though. It's been fun, but it's time for me to stop.

Anyways.....troll away.

;)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #759 on: January 20, 2022, 12:57:42 PM »

GetBig is awesome. I've been on here since 1998. You guys do a GREAT job of running things.

It's time for me to pull out of the anitvaxxer debates though. It's been fun, but it's time for me to stop.

Anyways.....troll away.

;)

a great time to pull out of the discussion (though I don't blame you) when vaccinated or not, omicron is going right thru everyone 800K cases per day
with vaccine quality/strength falling to very low protection (little to no) we're all in the same boat anyways and we'll all be fine
unless a fat-sickly stinking cuntt as henda would say
people ive talked to who got it, sick for one-day then gone
so we're basically all unvaxxed
another fail for the dems i guess trying to single out and basically cancel unvaxxed, they are now just as susceptible
dont trust the fake news or the fake 'health care pros' we all "know"
talk to people who got it, beat it in a day and moved on
time to open life back up
like mop-head fat-boris did

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: January 20, 2022, 01:23:52 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #761 on: January 20, 2022, 01:42:05 PM »

😆😆😆😆

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #762 on: January 20, 2022, 01:42:40 PM »
Anyone else sense the Covid narrative is crumbling? It's the only pandemic that we need the government and media to constantly remind us exists  ::)

Turns out the deaths from Covid (as the reason for death) has been MUCH lower than the mainstream media has been claiming... ->

The financial markets think so. Moderna stock price has completely collapsed down 66% from its all time high.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: January 20, 2022, 02:06:50 PM »
Pro jab-mandate posters stop propagandizing when their handlers stop paying them. Anti-mandaters posted here and there but a single pro-mandater is kept very busy debating dozens all by themself and needs ongoing compensation to continue. 

Will we see any pro-mandate posters pull back now...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #764 on: January 20, 2022, 02:12:38 PM »
Matt, this is Getbig, not the House of Commons, you wanker. We slag each other off and shit talk because it’s funny. Secondly, I reply to you like that normally because you’re completely full of shit. And I’m not talking about COVID – I’m not interested in those debates. I mean in general. You’ve got to be one of the biggest fantasists of all time. Of course you ‘flipped a cop on his back’ and punched the fuck out of him, lol. I’m sure if it happened in any form at all, it didn’t involve you hysterically crying, accidentally back-handing a cop as he tried to calm you down, and then you being taken to the local hospital and injected with sedatives.

And of course you’re going to shoot or stab one, lol. Just shut the fuck up. You’ll do nothing. You’ve never done anything. You spend your life online talking about how you’re a world-class speed typist, A veteran soldier who admirably gave up his career in protest to the Iraq war, A genius teaching assistant who’s going to take Lakehead University to court and be awarded millions, a gifted academic who’s going to humiliate Richard Dawkins in a debate about the nature of race and IQ, and so on, and so on.

How many kids do you have now? Why don’t you shut the fuck up and focus on raising them instead of bloviating online about how prison would be better than the circumstances under which you’re living now. You don’t go anywhere, you don’t do anything, you don’t fucking work, you’ve got barely any friends, you’re a socially awkward nerd who refuses to date women. Yet, somehow, prison is a more appealing and more ‘free’ option that your current circumstances.

And you’re absolutely not a deadbeat dad who’s willing to abandon his kids in order to kill any cop who tries to get physical with you, haha. You mutter so much retarded bullshit that it defies belief. The only thing you should do is drive to the nearest garbage dump, lay down on the biggest pile of shit you can find there, and blow your brains out.

Quality owning right here folks ;D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #765 on: January 20, 2022, 02:14:32 PM »
Pro jab-mandate posters stop propagandizing when their handlers stop paying them. Anti-mandaters posted here and there but a single pro-mandater is kept very busy debating dozens all by themself and needs ongoing compensation to continue. 

Will we see any pro-mandate posters pull back now...

You think someone has cut off Oak’s fund to post BS?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: January 20, 2022, 02:19:07 PM »

I'm floating the idea.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: January 20, 2022, 02:58:52 PM »
Only 6% of that 855K American death figure are deaths exclusively from COVID.

That's only 51,300 actual American Covid deaths in two years.

Each private American hospital is given $13,000 per "Covid death" - this has resulted in doing insidious things - even here in Canada, like testing 14-year-old Nathanael Spitzer, using the bogus PCR test two days before he died of terminal brain cancer...and then Alberta's quack doctor Deena Hinshaw calling his death a Covid death!

Only because the family made a post about it online that BLEW UP, did POS Hinshaw need to retract it - and then his death was even removed from the official statistics the next week!

Who knows how many more fake deaths were there.

In the USA, any elderly person who died who triggers the bogus PCR test positive [false positives are greater than 50% when the cycle threshold is set above 34], results in $13,000 in federal emergency money given to that hospital.

So that explains the fake 855K figure. 75% or those people had four other diseases. They had a whole leg in the grave already.

Prime - don't you think you would KNOW ANYONE WHO DIED, if this was worse than a bad flu season?

CDC LINK:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

I believe I already told you that I personally knew 2 people who died with/or from COVID

No-one dies 'exclusively' from COVID. They died because COVID caused their death. Had they not had COVID, they would not have died when they did. People of any age with certain medical conditions are more likely to get severely ill and die from COVID-19. Comorbidity is defined as the simultaneous presence of two or more diseases or medical conditions in a patient.
"age and comorbidity may be risk factors for poor outcome", like dying.

Can you provide a link to where you came up with the 6% figure? Never mind, I found it. It was reported in The Gateway Pundit.  ::)

"On August 30, Twitter took down a tweet containing a claim about coronavirus deaths statistics that Trump retweeted earlier that day. The tweet stated “This week the CDC quietly updated the COVID number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from COVID. That’s 9,210 deaths.”  This claim was later referenced by Trump campaign adviser Jenna Ellis, linking to an article on the website Gateway Pundit that was based on the earlier tweet.

This statement does not mean that only 6% of reported COVID-19 deaths “actually died” from COVID-19.  It means that in most cases people who died had other health complications, like heart disease, obesity, or contributing causes such as old age, that exacerbated the effects of COVID-19 to cause these deaths.  Having an underlying health condition when a person dies from COVID-19 does not mean that COVID-19 is not a cause of death. This is very similar to what we see with deaths caused by seasonal flu."

https://www.treatmentactiongroup.org/covid-19/covid-19-myth-busters/is-it-true-only-6-percent-of-those-listed-as-coronavirus-deaths-in-the-u-s-actually-died-from-the-virus/

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: January 20, 2022, 03:18:44 PM »
The Covid debacle is now over. All that is left is to hang all the politicians, journalists, government employees, and left wing assholes.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: January 20, 2022, 03:21:30 PM »
5,500,000 deaths is horrifying.

Of course we’d have WAY more deaths if it weren’t for masks, capacity restrictions and the vaccine.

But masks don't prevent sickness... You're a cultist who believes in fairytales. You burn astronomers at the stake. Now you're here in 2022 ranting about the same flat earth stuff that people like you have believed in for thousands of years

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: January 20, 2022, 03:37:23 PM »

Joon has a cash flow problem until his next trust fund cheque clears.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #771 on: January 20, 2022, 07:00:29 PM »
Wait, ChOak has been run off?  Bout time.  It's always been lies.

Masks will prevent the spread, turned out to be a lie.
Social distancing will prevent the spread, turned out to be a lie.
The vaccine will stop the spread, turned out to be a lie.
Schools need to be shut down, turned out to be a lie.
Children place adults at risk, turned out to be a lie.
People who test positive for Covid and still have symptoms can't work (in hospitals), turned out to be a lie.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #772 on: January 20, 2022, 10:00:19 PM »

ChOak bows out the same day Howard returns?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #773 on: January 20, 2022, 10:09:13 PM »
The Covid debacle is now over. All that is left is to hang all the politicians, journalists, government employees, and left wing assholes.

nuremberg 2.0

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #774 on: January 21, 2022, 11:26:07 AM »

Anyways.....troll away.

;)

Thank Fuck for that - Good riddance.
You're posts / arguments were pathetic , Repetitive & Borring load of Bollocks