Author Topic: United Airlines CEO: Before vaccine mandate, one employee a week died of COVID-1  (Read 4218 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
What kind of intellectual disabilities do they mean, and - oh wait:

::)

People with IQ scores under 70 are probably dying at normal rates for PEOPLE WITH IQ SCORES UNDER 70.

That's exactly what we should expect.

You probably die from all sorts of shit when you are retarded.

Are you suggesting that people of normal intelligence who have ADHD, OCD, autism, etc, are dying?  ::)

Based on what evidence?

Certainly none posted in the article you shared.

Clearly Oak is doomed then

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Clearly Oak is doomed then

Ask any of The True Believers of Covid-19 here on Getbig to list anyone that they know who died of COVID.

Two years in, all they can do is list someone with cancer who tested positive for COVID, and had it written on the death certificate.

One Getbigger said "My niece's boyfriend's grandfather, who was 65."

What a fucking idiot.  ::)

Someone quoted that portion, just to show how ridiculous it was.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Haha, what an absolute fucking twat:

my niece's boyfriend's grandfather got covid and passed, he was only 65 and had no prior issues of any kind..

my sister got covid 60 years old and recovered thankfully, still recovering in fact, as she had multiple symptoms..

Translated:

SOME RANDOM SENIOR CITIZEN DIED OF A FLU.

That's NEVER happened before.

And his death, while tragic, is no excuse to make everyone live in fear of a flu.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
Haha, Matt, TBH I saw an opportunity to call you a retard and went with it for a laugh. I don't read the COVID discussions on here and I avoid them in real life, too. I am sick to death of it and not worried about my own health at all.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Haha, what an absolute fucking twat:

Translated:

SOME RANDOM SENIOR CITIZEN DIED OF A FLU.

That's NEVER happened before.

And his death, while tragic, is no excuse to make everyone live in fear of a flu.

It's not even tragic.  At 65 you've lived a life.  Tragic is a kid or young mother or father.  65 is part of life.  I wouldn't want to die at 65, but it's far from tragic.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
It's not even tragic.  At 65 you've lived a life.  Tragic is a kid or young mother or father.  65 is part of life.  I wouldn't want to die at 65, but it's far from tragic.

Lovely post.

Your parents must be proud.

:(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Lovely post.

Your parents must be proud.

:(

Mind your heart rate, Cruster!