Author Topic: Joe Rogan Learns He's Wrong About COVID Vaccines  (Read 4493 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Joe Rogan Learns He's Wrong About COVID Vaccines
« on: January 15, 2022, 12:02:31 PM »

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Joe Rogan Learns He's Wrong About COVID Vaccines
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 12:31:14 PM »
I know that alot of doctors been working under big pharma and prescribed pain killers ( for too long ) and got thousands of people hooked on them.

I know that the DSM did put some minor issues that can be treated by themself as mental health troubles and got thousands of kids hooked on meds they don't even need. I know that DSM considere a boy mental if he don't want to focus on a silly subject but it's perfectly normal if he thinks he is a girl.

There's no study about those matters I'm gonna trust because I know there's hundreds of doctors and scientists working for the Pfizer, Moderna... and are ready to write anything that suit their masters.

They said the mask will stop the spreading and it didn't, then the vaxx will stop it and it didn't. Then they said two jabs is considered fully vaccinated and now they don't. The spreading kept going and they moved to the narrative : The vaxx will keep you out of the hospital but there's alot of vaxxed in there.

I can go for at least 20 reasons why people don't trust the vaxx and every step about this subject who doesn't seem to follow any logical pattern.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 12:45:10 PM »
I know that alot of doctors been working under big pharma and prescribed pain killers ( for too long ) and got thousands of people hooked on them.

I know that the DSM did put some minor issues that can be treated by themself as mental health troubles and got thousands of kids hooked on meds they don't even need. I know that DSM considere a boy mental if he don't want to focus on a silly subject but it's perfectly normal if he thinks he is a girl.

There's no study about those matters I'm gonna trust because I know there's hundreds of doctors and scientists working for the Pfizer, Moderna... and are ready to write anything that suit their masters.

They said the mask will stop the spreading and it didn't, then the vaxx will stop it and it didn't. Then they said two jabs is considered fully vaccinated and now they don't. The spreading kept going and they moved to the narrative : The vaxx will keep you out of the hospital but there's alot of vaxxed in there.

I can go for at least 20 reasons why people don't trust the vaxx and every step about this subject who doesn't seem to follow any logical pattern.

Two years in they find this out😂. They have the credibility of a three card monte dealer😂

CDC updates guidelines to make clear cloth masks offer least protection against COVID.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/01/cdc-guidelines-cloth-masks-n95-kn95-covid.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2022, 12:56:24 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great Points

Our medical community really should have had perfect knowledge of an unknown and ever evolving virus from Day 1

If they can't do that they how can we ever trust anything they say

It's makes much more sense to take medical advice from politicians and internet "influencers"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2022, 01:08:35 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great Points

Our medical community really should have had perfect knowledge of an unknown and ever evolving virus from Day 1

It's makes much more sense to take medical advice from politicians and internet "influencers"

they seem to have knocked up a vaccine for an "unknown" virus pretty quickly

and its a coronavirus, they have been around for millions of years

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2022, 01:12:39 PM »
they seem to have knocked up a vaccine for an "unknown" virus pretty quickly

and its a coronavirus, they have been around for millions of years

not this one or it's various mutations

don't guys like you believe that China created this as a weapon just a few years ago

Isn't the story that the Communist Chinese government made this an unleashed it on the world (including themselves) to help Western Drug companies make billions in profits (so nice of them to be so concerned about helping our drug companies make more money)

Hopefully next time China makes a new virus they'll have the foresight  to first make the vaccine for their own people and of course to sell to the rest of the world

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2022, 01:13:34 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Great Points

When a scientist isn't sure about what a practice outcome is, he should mention that he isn't sure about it. What these scientists did is they handed every shitty method to the people as a miracle, they helped mandate it to the general population and it failed again and again. Not only it failed, it made it worst. Those vaxx made people sick and they didn't stop the virus.

The definition of the vaxx has been changed to fit their narrative, they helped the fear spread... All for a virus that even at it's peak, didn't kill more than 0.3%.

How anybody is supposed to trust them?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2022, 01:16:46 PM »
When a scientist isn't sure about what a practice outcome is, he should mention that he isn't sure about it. What these scientists did is they handed every shitty method to the people as a miracle, they helped mandate it to the general population and it failed again and again. Not only it failed, it made it worst. Those vaxx made people sick and they didn't stop the virus.

The definition of the vaxx has been changed to fit their narrative, they helped the fear spread... All for a virus that even at it's peak, didn't kill more than 0.3%.

How anybody is supposed to trust them?

I believe they acted good faith with the information they had at the time (which wasn't much)

At this point we can see that the people who are getting very sick and dying are mostly the unvaccinated and the fraction of vaccinated people that are getting sick and/or dying usually have multiple co-morbidities

Those aren't opinions.  That is the data we have at the moment

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2022, 01:23:22 PM »
Trust nothing of what the media, doctors or big pharma tells you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2022, 01:28:24 PM »
I believe they acted good faith with the information they had at the time (which wasn't much)

At this point we can see that the people who are getting very sick and dying are mostly the unvaccinated and the fraction of vaccinated people that are getting sick and/or dying usually have multiple co-morbidities

No they didnt act in good faith this thing came out of a Chinese Lab and Fauci has known it from day 1

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2022, 01:28:46 PM »

You'll believe anything then, obviously.

Fauci FUNDED the origin of the virus. Perhaps Maddow, Steltzer and the others forgot to mention it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2022, 01:29:59 PM »
No they didnt act in good faith this thing came out of a Chinese Lab and Fauci has known it from day 1

I disagree but go ahead and post your proof and maybe you'll convince me to change  my mind

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2022, 01:30:10 PM »
not this one or it's various mutations

don't guys like you believe that China created this as a weapon just a few years ago

Isn't the story that the Communist Chinese government made this an unleashed it on the world (including themselves) to help Western Drug companies make billions in profits (so nice of them to be so concerned about helping our drug companies make more money)

Hopefully next time China makes a new virus they'll have the foresight  to first make the vaccine for their own people and of course to sell to the rest of the world

Just a few years ago??? Like today those are the actual facts. Meanwhile MSM banned anyone who mentioned it from social media weeks prior to the election. This censuring of actual facts absolutely fixed the election. #1 issue and we were force fed lies with no ability to question it

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2022, 01:31:12 PM »

I'll never trust a data provided by a government or a party making money out of these false data. No independent party will be freely allowed to collect the data. Hell even doctors and citizens aren't allowed to speak freely about these subjects in most social media.

There's a whole load of signs to show you that there's a big scam going on, you just refuse to see it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2022, 01:31:21 PM »
I disagree but go ahead and post your proof and maybe you'll convince me to change  my mind

Disagree all you want facts are facts

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/the-wuhan-lab-and-the-gain-of-function-disagreement/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2022, 01:31:37 PM »

You'll believe anything then, obviously.

Fauci FUNDED the origin of the virus. Perhaps Maddow, Steltzer and the others forgot to mention it.

post your proof and maybe you'll convince me to change my mind

I'm heading to the gym so I'll check back later today and read all the proof that you posted

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2022, 01:32:02 PM »

I'm heading to the gym so I'll check back later today and read all the proof that you posted

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/fauci-team-cared-more-about-international-harmony-than-the-truth/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2022, 01:32:31 PM »
Nobody wants to be wrong, I get that. But an avalanche of info all around that the vaxxx was at best handled poorly....at worst intentionally. Either way it didn't accomplish anything for public health...nada.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2022, 01:33:17 PM »

170 pages over in the other thread that you've avoided. Don't forget the kegels.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2022, 01:34:49 PM »
I mean for fuck sake how do you think it spontaneously transferred in a Seafood market when there is a biotech lab studying cultures of it across the street? I knew about a week into the fucking epidemic how the fuck you are debating this 2 years later is beyond me. Common fucking sense tells you it came from the fucking lab studying it across the street.

https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Letter-Re.-Feb-1-Emails-011122.pdf

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2022, 01:35:34 PM »
Disagree all you want facts are facts

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/the-wuhan-lab-and-the-gain-of-function-disagreement/

Did you actually read that?

If so can you just post the paragraph that proves your point

Also, did you see the other link at the bottom of the page

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2022, 01:35:59 PM »
Did you actually read that?

If so can you just post the paragraph that proves your point

Also, did you see the other link at the bottom of the page

Are you fucking retarded????

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2022, 01:36:51 PM »

170 pages over in the other thread that you've avoided. Don't forget the kegels.

unlike others I don't spend every waking moment reading this board

just summarize the key facts here if you don't mind

I'll check back later today

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2022, 01:37:38 PM »
Are you fucking retarded????

just post the paragraph(s) that proves your point

if you can't do that then just say so

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2022, 01:40:15 PM »
just post the paragraph(s) that proves your point

if you can't do that then just say so

How the fuck do you expect anyone to believe it spontaneously came from a seafood market when there is a lab studying the virus across the street from the seafood market???????????? Oh and btw it is funded by a joint US/Chinese venture so fuck yes the US and China are going to claim it came from seafood but is anyone stupid enough to believe that it is incredulous apparently so you fucking morons

https://nypost.com/2021/06/06/damning-science-shows-covid-19-likely-engineered-in-lab/

This shouldnt even be debateable lab studying the fucking disease vs seafood markets that haven't changed a damn thing in decades which one is the more probably source??? Which one is the only possible source how fucking dumb are you