Author Topic: This man is a fucking moron beyond words  (Read 3891 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: This man is a fucking moron beyond words
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 01:03:35 PM »
lol what a moron, but he is the smartest guy in the room (the empty one)
and only if there are no insects, amoeba's or other vermin around

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 02:28:27 PM »
I don't care what the context was, that was the stupidest thing a leader of the free world has ever said.  Hope you Demo-dipshits our proud of your vote, and how he is destroying our nation's fabric week by week.....in less than one fucking year :'(

Anyone that doesn't believe this guy has been making side deals his whole career, is corrupt as fuck and taught his family the way, is a sexual deviant, and has always been a racist is just plain stupid.

"I was willing to prostitute myself" in first part of the clip, and refers to himself as being the "token black kid".  This IS HOW HE STARTED!  Does anyone believe his continuation of prostituting himself (i.e. - selling the country out via bribes) didn't escalate?

If not, please explain to me why he killed Keystone, and other drilling here that had us becoming the leader in energy production, while turning around and taking off the Trump blockage of Russia's Nordic 2?  Nothing to do with $3.5 million filtered through his son's company, right?  Same thing with China.  If this bullshit with China was happening with Trump, he would have taken the money Biden wants to use on bullshit, put tariffs on China at 90%, and told all our companies there to come home and that money would be used to bring our manufacturing here.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 02:37:46 PM »
https://twitter.com/tpostmillennial/status/1483151874224177157?s=21

What a fucking idiot.

Will any voices of reason within the African American community stand up against this buffoons stupidity?

"1"

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2022, 02:50:43 PM »
What a fucking idiot.

Will any voices of reason within the African American community stand up against this buffoons stupidity?

"1"

MSM will suppress it.  I'm surprised Twitter has let it up this long.  Business per usual.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 02:59:33 PM »
All pre-recorded a day before so he can enjoy his ice cream Delaware

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2022, 03:48:49 PM »
Someone let me know when Biden says this

or this

or this

of course this is a just small sample

let me know if you need to see more

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2022, 04:04:05 PM »
George Floyd had whatever impact the media needed him to have.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2022, 04:11:58 PM »
Floyds murder did spark protests around the globe but that was likely due more to social media and the fact that we have 24/7 global media than anything else

Also, he was murdered in public and on film by a police officer

Biden (and no one that I've heard) is saying that Floyd is somehow equivalent to MLK

BTW - since when did Trumptards or Republican become fans or defenders of MLK?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2022, 04:13:23 PM »

lol just as predicted
comes to the rescue of his braindead hero with "oh ya, well trump said this" lol
what a moron strawgirl
if the country wasnt crashing around us each day maybe his stupid quotes would not be so bad
he destroyed us from the inside in one year
your hero
your bum-chum
deranged individual worshipping true traitor to china joe biden
is your tampon ready for changing?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2022, 04:14:57 PM »
Floyds murder did spark protests around the globe but that was likely due more to social media and the fact that we have 24/7 global media than anything else

Biden (and no one that I've heard) is saying that Floyd is somehow equivalent to MLK

There it is.  No reasoning with people like this.  They'll carry water til their last breath.  Truly deranged.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2022, 04:15:57 PM »
lol just as predicted
comes to the rescue of his braindead hero with "oh ya, well trump said this" lol
what a moron strawgirl
if the country wasnt crashing around us each day maybe his stupid quotes would not be so bad
he destroyed us from the inside in one year
your hero
your bum-chum
deranged individual worshipping true traitor to china joe biden
is your tampon ready for changing?

really, you don't think I should compare the prior POTUS to the current POTUS

you guys never do that ....right?

fucking hypocrite

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2022, 04:19:32 PM »
There it is.  No reasoning with people like this.  They'll carry water til their last breath.  Truly deranged.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2022, 04:23:03 PM »

Dude…..

The whole world was on a lockdown. The whole world. The riots were a result of people being trapped in their homes. It was less to do with the murder and more to do with people looking for a reason to protest.

You would not want George Floyd in your neighborhood let alone as your neighbor.

MLK has been supported by everyone for the last 20 years, but if you think George Floyd’s, the career criminal, death has been more impactful for African Americans than MLK’s than it really says a lot about you as a person.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2022, 04:31:03 PM »

I second this. Even the nips in Japan were kneeling for Floyd

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2022, 04:34:21 PM »
Dude…..

The whole world was on a lockdown. The whole world. The riots were a result of people being trapped in their homes. It was less to do with the murder and more to do with people looking for a reason to protest.

You would not want George Floyd in your neighborhood let alone as your neighbor.

MLK has been supported by everyone for the last 20 years, but if you think George Floyd’s, the career criminal, death has been more impactful for African Americans than MLK’s than it really says a lot about you as a person.
At the present due to social media impact, floyd has been canonized as a saint by the negroes. The riots were fueled by (((leftist))) and negro race pimps not lockdowns

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2022, 04:37:08 PM »
Dude…..

tell that to Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/world/george-floyd-blm-protests-take-place-on-3-continents

BTW - does it seem funny to you that Trumptards think Biden is senile and spent the campaign locked in his basement yet they also think he  somehow orchestrated a nationwide election fraud scheme and got multiple prominent Republicans (and vocal Trump supporters) to participate and after year your side still can't find one fucking trace of evidence

How does that work?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2022, 04:44:39 PM »
At the present due to social media impact, floyd has been canonized as a saint by the negroes. The riots were fueled by (((leftist))) and negro race pimps not lockdowns

You don’t think the lockdowns played any factor at all?

In the last 12 months, in the US, we’ve had school shootings, by black and white shooters, a man drive his car through a parade of children and recently a British citizen take a synagogue full of people hostage…. There were no riots and social media is even more powerful now than it was when Floyd was murdered.

People being lockdowned and “imprisoned” in their own homes played a factor in the Floyd riots.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2022, 04:49:25 PM »
tell that to Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/world/george-floyd-blm-protests-take-place-on-3-continents

BTW - does it seem funny to you that Trumptards think Biden is senile and spent the campaign locked in his basement yet they also think he  somehow orchestrated a nationwide election fraud scheme and got multiple prominent Republicans (and vocal Trump supporters) to participate and after year your side still can't find one fucking trace of evidence

How does that work?

Stay on topic bro.

You hate Trump. Fine, we get it. He is not the president and hasn’t been for a year.  But please explain how Biden is a great leader for this nation, he is just as corrupt as have pointed Trump out to be.

Or are you so blinded by your  party affiliation that you only see your side as good and the republicans as evil?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2022, 06:33:31 PM »

or this

or this

of course this is a just small sample

I think the difference here is, the one you posted about here is dumb and the other is a DEMENTED RETARD.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2022, 06:51:39 PM »

Let’s get one thing straight here, cupcake. Floyd’s murder fake outrage was 100% political dipshit. With what’s been going on in black oppressed cities around this country, especially Chicago, you actually think these people give two fucks about Floyd’s death…which actually came before the cops had his knee on him?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2022, 09:47:57 PM »
What are you guys views on MLK anyway?

Some say he was a rapist and woman beater. And also quite the moron, and his speeches were written by Jews (like the most famous speech).

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2022, 10:09:51 PM »
The Jews are playing us..

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2022, 12:29:58 AM »
is he wrong? really? the assassination of Dr King didn't cause global uproar like the Floyd murder did.  The King death didn't cause wide ranging police reforms to be put in place and for police globally to review their restraint systems.

You could easily argue that the Floyd death has had a far greater reach and impression on people than the King death did

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2022, 12:43:53 AM »
What a fucking idiot.

"1"

ADOS has been pacified.  The "reason" would come from the wealth of a community that also builds the community and challenges the opposition.

billionaire

billionaire

billionaire

Now, this guy isn't a billionaire and his quadroon is black passing but he is a prime example of pacification.

He made a stand against the opposition and was literally destroyed (compromised) in the process.  Black men (above) of wealth ran.

Dr. Umar - In any attempt to stand up, you will be compromised or killed by the dominant society and you will get no support from your community.

This should answer One's question.  That's the lesson for today.

You won't be seeing these 2 men anything soon.

RIP but the underlying message was vastly different from X.   

As noted by many, the GF and the riots are no more than parlor tricks by the dominant society along with Blanco Lie Movement.