Author Topic: Honey......  (Read 1981 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: Honey......
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2022, 06:22:45 PM »
Great seeing you back.
~

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2022, 06:29:54 PM »
Matt, one of my favorite almost racist gentiles. Only dogs enjoy returning its vomit. I'll let my stable mood dictate the duration of stay.

So much has changed in the disgusting world ran by Satan. So many  prophecies are being fulfilled and are soon to be fulfilled. Even I couldn't have foretold the bioweapon of Covid 19. It will usher in a darker, gloomier world. You gentile white pleb men will know the plight of the lower and middle class conservative Hebrew. They want you weakened, emasculated and conquered and they will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. I've said this for a over a decade. America must be destroyed before their agenda can become reality.

This board will become a distant memory once social credit scores kick in and internet 3.0 or web 3 becomes a reality. Enjoy it while it lasts...

Wiggs,

Let me just say:

HELL YES, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

And it's scary - or at the least, unstable - times right now.

Look at this news from Canada:

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/more-than-one-in-four-canadians-support-jail-time-for-unvaccinated-poll

And this is what's happening to Canadians who breathe air:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheMarieOakes/status/1482521970109521922

Also, just so you know, I wrote a good handful of posts here and there asking if anyone knew where you'd been, and if potentially racism drove you off the board.

I think you know me by now that I absolutely think there are genetic differences between races, but would never judge an individual who I know personally, in accordance to his racial categorization.

Example - we are ultimately both still youngish men. So we have to deal with a host of baggage associated with that. But I know that none of that applies to either of us.

I just hope it wasn't anti-Black bullying that made you leave here. I'd so like to think my race posts are more academic than anything.

I don't see why it's not allowed to talk about those topics - bullying people on race or other immutable characteristics...that's something I can't stand for though.

Welcome back, Wiggs - I hope you stick around!

And if you want to see where Satan is winning, check the situation here in Canada.  :-\

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2022, 06:40:27 PM »
Must have had too many bong rips and got excited.

Gone too soon.

Oh God...please don't tell me he's gone already. Wiggs was, to me, bar none the most sorely missed Getbigger who was MIA.

I hope this thread wasn't a one-off. And look at his reply to me - can anyone tell me he's wrong?

Yeah, 8-10 years ago, it seemed out there, but RIGHT NOW - now in 2022 - can anyone say that Wiggs is wrong? I'd say the agenda he described is panning out perfectly!!

I guess if Wiggs is gone, we still have Woogs - but it's not the same.  :-\

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=82135

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2022, 06:42:27 PM »
What’s up, brother good to see you back

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2022, 06:51:29 PM »
Oh God...please don't tell me he's gone already. Wiggs was, to me, bar none the most sorely missed Getbigger who was MIA.

I hope this thread wasn't a one-off. And look at his reply to me - can anyone tell me he's wrong?

Yeah, 8-10 years ago, it seemed out there, but RIGHT NOW - now in 2022 - can anyone say that Wiggs is wrong? I'd say the agenda he described is panning out perfectly!!

I guess if Wiggs is gone, we still have Woogs - but it's not the same.  :-\

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=82135

He has come back many times just to post for a few hours and leave.

I think he is right about many things, it's just his delivery that makes me realize he is high.

A lot of what he says is just the nature of human evolution.

I think Wiggins has read a lot of history and reminding us of what has happened to all civilized societies controlled by the elite.

He is not wrong, but not exactly Nostradamus.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2022, 06:52:37 PM »
Goodrum > Wiggs
Wiggs is the black Daddy Waddy with a smaller wiener.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2022, 06:57:40 PM »
Will you follow me? Will you follow Hebrew Negro Wiggs?

Is this a rhetorical question?

HELL YES, I WILL.

Again - 8-10 years for, a lot of what you said went over my head when you told me all about it at one of the Olympia weekends.

Now that dystopian vision is becoming truer and truer every passing day. Especially here in Canada.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2022, 07:43:30 PM »
Nibiru has spoken

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2022, 08:10:24 PM »
My brother! :)
a

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2022, 08:19:24 PM »
He has come back many times just to post for a few hours and leave.

I think he is right about many things, it's just his delivery that makes me realize he is high.

A lot of what he says is just the nature of human evolution.

I think Wiggins has read a lot of history and reminding us of what has happened to all civilized societies controlled by the elite.

He is not wrong, but not exactly Nostradamus.

I see what you mean...

I guess for me, it's that I miss having Wiggs around these parts so much, that I have a tendency to somewhat deify his worldviews and predictions.

Deify isn't quite the word I was looking for, but my point is - I probably give Wiggs a little more praise than he deserves. Although I definitely think he deserves praise.

I was worried that Wiggs was ran off the board due to anti-Black racism. Everyone knows me - I'd be the first to speak on any matter as it relates to race...but I don't want to see any poster leave because they felt bullied.

I was hoping that did not happening with Wiggs.

On the contrary, I was perfectly fine with Tim Fogarty being bullied off the boards.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2022, 09:00:10 PM »
I see what you mean...

I guess for me, it's that I miss having Wiggs around these parts so much, that I have a tendency to somewhat deify his worldviews and predictions.

Deify isn't quite the word I was looking for, but my point is - I probably give Wiggs a little more praise than he deserves. Although I definitely think he deserves praise.

I was worried that Wiggs was ran off the board due to anti-Black racism. Everyone knows me - I'd be the first to speak on any matter as it relates to race...but I don't want to see any poster leave because they felt bullied.

I was hoping that did not happening with Wiggs.

On the contrary, I was perfectly fine with Tim Fogarty being bullied off the boards.

I have no problem with Wiggs.

I'd like to have him here too, he brings a good amount of structure to this place.

I've just always found his ramblings to resemble my friends when the smoke a bit too much.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2022, 09:28:02 PM »
I have no problem with Wiggs.

I'd like to have him here too, he brings a good amount of structure to this place.

I've just always found his ramblings to resemble my friends when the smoke a bit too much.

Ah. I hadn't really thought of that. Does Wiggs burn?

I didn't know that.

If he was a conspiracy theorist before, he just seems to be a reality theorist to me now.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2022, 03:15:36 AM »
As a Japhite i welcome you, dear Hebrew, my brother in Christ.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2022, 03:57:12 AM »
Ah. I hadn't really thought of that. Does Wiggs burn?

I didn't know that.

If he was a conspiracy theorist before, he just seems to be a reality theorist to me now.

Naivety personified! None of Wiggs' predictions came true. He reappears because he senses the end of the world as we know it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2022, 04:32:54 AM »
Welcome back, young man!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2022, 04:36:13 AM »
Wiggs, you were right. Ten years ago probably, you posted about the folks who control the media pulling their support for the White man and that our empire was crumbling and that we did not know what to do about it, that our psyche was falling apart. I’ve seen this escalate like an avalanche over the past four or five years, maybe longer now that I think of it. What else were you right about my Hebrew cousin?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2022, 05:45:26 PM »
wiggs the island boy slave runaway of peace!
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2022, 06:54:34 PM »
And just like that, his PO took away his internet privilege.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!