Author Topic: FBI met weekly with big tech ahead of the 2020 election, agent testifies  (Read 1589 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: FBI met weekly with big tech ahead of the 2020 election, agent testifies
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2022, 08:50:36 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

Excellent response. You are still on your game. Personally I don't care about politics and the claims these days. I've realized facts just don't matter so whats the point. My post rightly pointed out OP is notorious for 1. Posting links with no commentary of their own. and 2. Posting links that contradict their point because the headline confused them. That is still accurate.  If you disagree feel free to use words to counter my post.. Or stick to emojis.. up to you

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: FBI met weekly with big tech ahead of the 2020 election, agent testifies
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2022, 09:56:26 PM »
Excellent response. You are still on your game. Personally I don't care about politics and the claims these days. I've realized facts just don't matter so whats the point. My post rightly pointed out OP is notorious for 1. Posting links with no commentary of their own. and 2. Posting links that contradict their point because the headline confused them. That is still accurate.  If you disagree feel free to use words to counter my post.. Or stick to emojis.. up to you
I 100% disagree.  :D
You have proven time and again that your "dog in this hunt" is the democrat candidate and the policies they support. I've said a thousand times that nobody will change another persons mind, everyone has to wake up on their own.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!