Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 14987 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« on: March 14, 2024, 03:44:17 PM »
Another FANTASTIC video by Josh.

First off, what part of:
"I'M WILLING TO LOSE THE F**CKING MONEY" do you NOT understand, Jane??

The last time I ran 100m in sub-12.5s officially was in **1996**. Though I stayed very fast until as late as 2007 [through my army training and beyond], I would say there is **no chance in hell** I can run 100m in 12.5s now.

At 195-lb, right off the couch [literally having not done a 100m sprint since 2014], I'd probably get it in sub-17s, but I have NO EXPECTATION of beating an alleged "national champion" which Jane claims to be [which is all bullshit, but whatever].

I'm basically saying - I am PERFECTLY FINE with losing $2,000 USD if it means proving JustPlaneJane is full of shit.

LIKE I SAID - I look at it as paying $2,000 USD to get me on a 16-week sprint training program.

I was in shape before my challenge to B. Hank, but the ONLY reason I committed to gaining my former strength back [and a bit more] was because of that public challenge. And yes, that was worth it to me.

Hey Jane - I'm saying I'LL PAY YOU the $2,000 USD to beat me, which you claim would be so easy, because I'm paying to get back in sprint shape [something I've been avoiding for arguably 2+ years now].

But no. Jane is fully aware she never ran 100m in 11.11s, let alone a 4.33s 40-yard dash, and therefore has to evade the challenge.  ::)

Off-topic slightly, but I love how Jane's "proof" of being real is that she did NOT meet up with Henda.  ;D Be sure to let us know when that happens, Jane.  :)

PS - give me a note to write next to the $2,000 USD to prove I still have the cash in hand, and that the challenge is still on, Jane.  :)

Great video:

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 04:04:49 PM »
Another FANTASTIC video by Josh.

First off, what part of:
"I'M WILLING TO LOSE THE F**CKING MONEY" do you NOT understand, Jane??

The last time I ran 100m in sub-12.5s officially was in **1996**. Though I stayed very fast until as late as 2007 [through my army training and beyond], I would say there is **no chance in hell** I can run 100m in 12.5s now.

At 195-lb, right off the couch [literally having not done a 100m sprint since 2014], I'd probably get it in sub-17s, but I have NO EXPECTATION of beating an alleged "national champion" which Jane claims to be [which is all bullshit, but whatever].

I'm basically saying - I am PERFECTLY FINE with losing $2,000 USD if it means proving JustPlaneJane is full of shit.

LIKE I SAID - I look at it as paying $2,000 USD to get me on a 16-week sprint training program.

I was in shape before my challenge to B. Hank, but the ONLY reason I committed to gaining my former strength back [and a bit more] was because of that public challenge. And yes, that was worth it to me.

Hey Jane - I'm saying I'LL PAY YOU the $2,000 USD to beat me, which you claim would be so easy, because I'm paying to get back in sprint shape [something I've been avoiding for arguably 2+ years now].

But no. Jane is fully aware she never ran 100m in 11.11s, let alone a 4.33s 40-yard dash, and therefore has to evade the challenge.  ::)

Off-topic slightly, but I love how Jane's "proof" of being real is that she did NOT meet up with Henda.  ;D Be sure to let us know when that happens, Jane.  :)

PS - give me a note to write next to the $2,000 USD to prove I still have the cash in hand, and that the challenge is still on, Jane.  :)

Great video:

X2

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 04:20:24 PM »
Not to burst your bubble, but I might have been able to run 12.5 backwards.   🤣

Should be an easy $2K USD for you then.

I like your deadlift, I am up to 140 kg for 3 reps now with my wrist straps.

-JPJ

LOL.
Literally never happened.

PS - BOOOOOOMM!!!!

^ How about a deadlift challenge instead, "Jane"? 🤣

Have you been able to budge that 85-lb off the ground since that 2014 shot?

but for a couple of grand for 11 seconds of her time I think JPJ will bring her spikes out of retirement.

Yeah...so apparently that's not true. :)

$2,000 USD is $2,706.89 CAD from my calculation. So here it is, in exact change for you:

I set some of the bills up so you can read the serial numbers. Just in case you scream "counterfeit" or any other absurdity.

The £20 is for Henda, to pay you for a blowjob in case you ever meet up with him in any of your numerous "travels to London" that you have a 0% rate of coming through on thus far.

The $20 USD is for B. Hank - also remuneration for a blowjob in the event you meet. Frankly, I think that's an overpayment though.

Lastly, although I think it's a bit cuckish for Canada to have the Queen on our money, I am looking forward to King Charles appearing on our bills! Hopefully this happens...although Cuck Trudeau will probably put some fat Indigenous Chief like Theresa Spence on our bills instead. 🙄

My cat knocked over some of the cash, lol. But here it is with a note with the URL for Josh's YouTube video which only went live ~1 hour ago. So that's proof I still have the cash IN HAND, AND READY TO WIRE TO RON [or someone else trustworthy to hold it in escrow].

Now watch as Jane "the National sprint champion" 🏃‍♀️ 🏆 evades in 3...2...1...

😆 🤣 😂

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 04:29:51 PM »
CANADIAN MUSCLE DOMINATES GETBIG

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 04:55:16 PM »
Even canadas money looks gay.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 04:56:01 PM »
Matt is strong.

Matt is fast.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 05:08:01 PM »
Not taking sides here, but Josh’s intro was classic

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2024, 05:16:12 PM »
Not taking sides here, but Josh’s intro was classic

It really did get to the point.
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2024, 06:22:50 PM »
Can't say that this place doesn't deliver at times  :D

I have no dog in this fight, but I will say that all of the junk that Jane talks, falls flat, as long as she remains anonymous.

With that being said, she/he/they/it, is making Matt melt all over the place. Neither party can win this feud as long as Matt continues to get trolled into oblivion, and Jane makes bold claims without being willing to back them up.

But hey, that's Getbig  8)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2024, 06:30:10 PM »
Hahahahahahaha….what a couple of basement dwelling losers !

LITTLE MATTY RETARD RAN CRYING TO THE COWARD JOSHIE !  🤣

Holy shit, “Matt the Retard” is having the biggest lying, do-nothing, bullshitter this board has ever seen vouch for him. You couldn’t make this stupidity up if you tried ! Bwahahahahahaha !

This is beyond a pathetic meltdown, this is little Matty Canning lying in the fetal position crying and clutching his $200 CAD to his puny, small chest. 

You can call it “autism” all you want, but at the end of the day you’re still a retard.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2024, 06:33:01 PM »
Can't say that this place doesn't deliver at times  :D

I have no dog in this fight, but I will say that all of the junk that Jane talks, falls flat, as long as she remains anonymous.

With that being said, she/he/they/it, is making Matt melt all over the place. Neither party can win this feud as long as Matt continues to get trolled into oblivion, and Jane makes bold claims without being willing to back them up.

But hey, that's Getbig  8)

Go finish dying in your car, fatass.

What would ever make you think I would want you to know who I am ?

If I wanted white trash drunks in my life, I’d go to the Pomona County Fair.

Drunken, brokeass fool.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2024, 06:35:31 PM »
Go finish dying in your car, fatass.

What would ever make you think I would want you to know who I am ?

If I wanted white trash drunks in my life, I’d go to the Pomona County Fair.

Drunken, brokeass fool.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2024, 06:38:20 PM »
……

Didn’t think you were so funny when you were begging for money here six months ago.

I think it is hilarious that you will die in the backseat of a shitty car in a Walmart parking lot.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2024, 06:45:17 PM »
Didn’t think you were so funny when you were begging for money here six months ago.

I think it is hilarious that you will die in the backseat of a shitty car in a Walmart parking lot.
Sometimes it takes losing everything to wake up.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2024, 06:46:15 PM »

You still have your life, please hurry up and lose that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2024, 06:50:34 PM »
You still have your life, please hurry up and lose that.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2024, 07:02:08 PM »
…….

Let me guess, you need a “sixteen week sprinting program” before you are ready ?

Hahahaha !   🤣

“MOMMY, JANE ON GETBIG IS MAKING ME CRY….AGAIN.”

-JPJ (Never paid $5,000 to be allowed to enter any type of contest)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2024, 07:05:58 PM »
Matts autism is both his biggest weakness and his strength. How long has this been going on now? 6 months or closer to a year?

Matt I took this for you. NH

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2024, 07:08:18 PM »
Kudos to Josh.  His best video yet.  I laughed even harder watching it the second time.   ;D ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2024, 07:16:24 PM »
It really did get to the point.
Josh minces no words.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2024, 07:31:14 PM »
Matt has Jpj derangement syndrome

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2024, 07:40:17 PM »
Matt has Jpj derangement syndrome

Yeah, but, but, but, but big bad joshie vouched for “Matt the Retard’s” properties and child support payments.  🙄

Oooooooo-kay !  🙄

What a couple of impotent losers. I’d post more, but I’m driving to the Home Depot in Kitty Hawk, you lemmings believe me, right ? No, really I am, I’m driving across the country golfing and going to the Home Depot in Kitty Hawk !

They’re both the human equivalent of a Primemuscle jerkoff video.  🤣

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2024, 08:26:10 PM »
Matt, I believe the real reason JustPlaneJane has such animosity toward you is because she wants your love and all your lover's revenge.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2024, 08:53:25 PM »

Have you woken to the fact that it’s creepy for a SLOB of a human to be so obsessed with a bodybuilding site? Because I know you have t woke  to the fact that even though you have Kleinfelter Syndrome- you could still at lease minimize the man titties and try to put some muscle on the body to attempt to offset having birthing hips

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2024, 02:17:54 AM »

Having Josh as a bodyguard renders Matt invincible.