Author Topic: Obama-Appointed Judge Rules Illegal Immigrants Can Carry Guns in the U.S.  (Read 3016 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
4. That's why the Second Amendment was written, right?
Leftist think the Second Amendment is there so you can hunt. They literally have said to me why do you need gun x for hunting? I told them the Second Amendment was  included as a defense against a tyrannical government that's hostile towards the citizens. Their eyes got all big and their response was" "What did you say?" As if I was somehow conspiring to overthrow the government. They are clueless and you won't be able to debate the issues with them.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Clown World!
Fucking Twilight Zone.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Best gun salesman in history!!

Ghey Barry the Magilla-banger...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
^^^What a beast!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
^^^What a beast!

He's as ghey as the day is long. Magilla banger...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
The right to bare arms, as described in the Constitution, is the affirming of a God Given right, to everyone; not a privilege given to American citizens by the Federal Government. It’s the governments job to “protect” that right.

The immigration issue and the firearm issue are honestly mutually exclusive to each other. Illegals should be deported on sight, but the government should take no actions against a God Given right.

Conservatives like coach preach the “shall not be infringed” line but don’t respect what it actually means.

Its not a God Given right to be an American, it sure is to be able to defend yourself with equal force though. .

Good post.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
Good post.

Now I know its a shit-post if Fagnostic likes it...
Yeah, lets arm cartel members and terrorists willfully...

Retardz..  ::)

And Libz support disarming Americans.... Really brainless..

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Good post.

Yes disagree about 99% of everything else.

Trump 2024.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Yes disagree about 99% of everything else.

Trump 2024.

You nailed it. Anyone in illegally gets cellophaned and catapulted south. And it's beyond the scope of government to find out what's in anyone's pocket or declare what's allowed in their pocket.

There's no contradiction between these statements.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Everybody should be carrying.

It's only right.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Everybody should be carrying.

It's only right.

Teach your kids to shoot….along with the Second Amendment, Bill of Rights and the Federalist Papers. There’s a few on here that need a refresher course. Then there’s Agnostic who is completely clueless “I’m for the Second Amendment but “assault weapons” should be banned”. Can’t have it both ways

i=OizDwBJYbNuwQwJg

IroNat

• Getbig V
Teach your kids to shoot….along with the Second Amendment, Bill of Rights and the Federalist Papers. There’s a few on here that need a refresher course. Then there’s Agnostic who is completely clueless “I’m for the Second Amendment but “assault weapons” should be banned”. Can’t have it both ways

i=OizDwBJYbNuwQwJg

If everyone carried there would be less violent crime.

It's been shown to be the fact in communities.

However, if your home is accessible to kids, teens, strangers, then keep your guns under lock and key.

I have a close relative who was a cop. He kept his loaded service weapon on a shelf in the hallway.

His 20 year old son took the gun and committed suicide with it.

Keeping you guns inaccessible does limit their usefulness in a emergency situation like a home invasion.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If everyone carried there would be less violent crime.

It's been shown to be the fact in communities.

Unless you’re a criminal in which if you cross the border illegally it automatically makes you….a criminal

IroNat

• Getbig V
Unless you’re a criminal in which if you cross the border illegally it automatically makes you….a criminal

But not a violent criminal.  That's a big difference.

Someone who speeds in his car is a "criminal".  A lawbreaker.

Do you speed in your car? 

If an illegal needs to protect himself from violent criminals why shouldn't he be able to?

Enforce the illegality of his being in the country.  Possession of a firearm is another matter entirely.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

If an illegal needs to protect himself from violent criminals why shouldn't he be able to?

Enforce the illegality of his being in the country.  Possession of a firearm is another matter entirely.

Yeah..how do you know if they’re not if they’re running through the boarder and evading LE running into the country? You don’t.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

i=OizDwBJYbNuwQwJg

Hamilton, along with Madison and Jay, authored the Federalist, and opposed the ammendments, including the 2nd, which constitute the Bill of Rights.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum

Someone who speeds in his car is a "criminal".  A lawbreaker.

Do you speed in your car? 

This is pretty convoluted logic, lol. But you always make this forum interesting IroNat 😂

IroNat

• Getbig V
This is pretty convoluted logic, lol. But you always make this forum interesting IroNat 😂

I just like to argue sometimes whether I give a shit or not.

Should have been a lawyer.

IroNat

• Getbig V
Yeah..how do you know if they’re not if they’re running through the boarder and evading LE running into the country? You don’t.

If they commit a crime you catch them like any other perp.

There are many laws that are not enforced nowadays.  Clown World.

NYC lets violent criminals right back on the street.  These are criminals who are legal citizens.

This is besides enforcing the law about illegals which the gov't doesn't do now for reasons that are unfathomable to most people.

Theories about the Dems wanting to make the country one-party run are out there.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hamilton, along with Madison and Jay, authored the Federalist, and opposed the ammendments, including the 2nd, which constitute the Bill of Rights.

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Hamilton/01-04-02-0186

https://ammo.com/articles/founding-fathers-quotes-second-amendment-guns-keep-and-bear-arms

We can start with this

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

i=OizDwBJYbNuwQwJg

I’d prefer not to expose my young child to lead, thank you.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Hamilton/01-04-02-0186

https://ammo.com/articles/founding-fathers-quotes-second-amendment-guns-keep-and-bear-arms

We can start with this

My understanding is that Hamilton was a putz. A statist who wanted a king and a clueless secretary of the treasury. Guy is up there with Wilson for the worst assholes to ever corrupt the American project. God bless Aaron Burr.

It's midnight here but we can delve in tomorrow if you really want. I think you'll find you're more of a Jeffersonian.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Strategic

1. Military-age men are allowed to cross the border.
2. Military-age men are given free housing.
3. Most of the military-age men are non-black and Spanish criminals in their host countries.
4. Military-age men relocated to black communities with guns and access to Spanish-speaking cartels for narcotics distribution.
5. Los Angeles 2.0 across the nation
6. Whites are building a buffer class that worships whiteness between them and foundational black Americans, essentially replicating a South American tactic.
7. This tactic was presented to white Americans before segregation which South America never had.   Hence their black populations are 2-3 generations behind FBA.

Tired of warning them?

You have to be a complete moron to not see why whites want them in the military and on police forces.

Malcolm and I aren't going to keep telling MFers what is going on here.
1-5 we agree on, after that you went full retard, never go full retard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I’d prefer not to expose my young child to lead, thank you.

Didn’t say you had to teach them to shoot competitions. Just teach them to shoot and everything that goes with it once a month