Author Topic: Friend getting divorced  (Read 3564 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Friend getting divorced
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2024, 09:55:12 AM »
burn the house down and kill himself

That will show her...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2024, 09:57:32 AM »
We don’t need to know. Go talk to a counselor.

x2 it's Charlotte Cup Day, fuck off with this.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2024, 10:28:14 AM »
Ok. Let me clarify things a bit. They had sex, but it was the bland ten minute sex sessions she couldn’t wait to get over with. By his account, it was a sexless marriage because they had sex less than 12 times per year, which is the literal legal definition of sexless marriage.
We can't all be Sting, and have hours long sex sessions, straight out of the Kama Sutra.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2024, 10:38:15 AM »
Most states side with the woman in a divorce.  Realize the more money you have the more money the two divorce attorneys are going to charge.  They will also drag it out as long as possible to get those billable hours sky high and milk it to the maximum.  People without means makes the divorce easy because it's chump change for the two attorneys. I had a friend that said jokingly that the money was split four ways. It was a share for him, his wife and the two attorneys.

It will work out in his favor since she makes more. If he makes around 100k all he has to do is give her the house then he just has to pay a limited 50% child support and she is responsible for the other 50%. 

Many marriages become sexless especially after a woman goes through menopause. Heard it from a lot of guys that their wife has zero sex drive. If they do they are doing mercy fucks and can't wait for it to be over. It's a common story. The other possibility is that she is fucking some guy on the side. 

Since she makes more money so that is a home run. Paying alimony and child support turns most men into paupers living in a shit hole apartment. Then no women are interested in the broke guy. On the other hand the woman's life continues with a nice house and nothing changes. Soon she has a guy sitting in your favorite chair watching your big screen tv.  Her sex drive is now sky high again. He is also sitting there with your Johnny Walker Blue. After watching the game drinking your booze he will fuck your wife's ass. Something she would never let you do. She also swallows for him too.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2024, 10:41:21 AM »
We can't all be Sting, and have hours long sex sessions, straight out of the Kama Sutra.

When’s the last time you had sex? Honest question.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2024, 10:44:16 AM »
Most states side with the woman in a divorce.  Realize the more money you have the more money the two divorce attorneys are going to charge.  They will also drag it out as long as possible to get those billable hours sky high and milk it to the maximum.  People without means makes the divorce easy because it's chump change for the two attorneys. I had a friend that said jokingly that the money was split four ways. It was a share for him, his wife and the two attorneys.

It will work out in his favor since she makes more. If he makes around 100k all he has to do is give her the house then he just has to pay a limited 50% child support and she is responsible for the other 50%. 

Many marriages become sexless especially after a woman goes through menopause. Heard it from a lot of guys that their wife has zero sex drive. If they do they are doing mercy fucks and can't wait for it to be over. It's a common story. The other possibility is that she is fucking some guy on the side. 

Since she makes more money so that is a home run. Paying alimony and child support turns most men into paupers living in a shit hole apartment. Then no women are interested in the broke guy. On the other hand the woman's life continues with a nice house and nothing changes. Soon she has a guy sitting in your favorite chair watching your big screen tv.  Her sex drive is now sky high again. He is also sitting there with your Johnny Walker Blue. After watching the game drinking your booze he will fuck your wife's ass. Something she would never let you do. She also swallows for him too.

Yep.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2024, 10:46:08 AM »

I bet it went down like this.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2024, 10:48:09 AM »
It's been awhile, but it's also overrated. I don't go searching for companionship.

Besides, if I was that desperate, I would just pay for it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2024, 10:50:18 AM »
It's been awhile, but it's also overrated. I don't go searching for companionship.

Besides, if I was that desperate, I would just pay for it.

Ok so it’s been literal years.

Your cope is that it’s “overrated”.

It’s nice knowing that your defective ancestral dna will stop with you.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2024, 11:39:17 AM »
Slapper’s friends

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2024, 11:45:52 AM »
I think that a lot of women still think that sex is this mechanical thing that has nothing to do with spiritual closeness, whereas for a lot of men it has to do with physical release, yes, but also an attempt to get closer mentally. They simply don't understand how important it is for a man.
"You only want sex," well yes but it's much more at the same time.

Maybe others here have opposing ideas about what sex means to a man?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2024, 11:48:17 AM »

Speak for yourself.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2024, 11:50:18 AM »
I think that a lot of women still think that sex is this mechanical thing that has nothing to do with spiritual closeness, whereas for a lot of men it has to do with physical release, yes, but also an attempt to get closer mentally. They simply don't understand how important it is for a man.
"You only want sex," well yes but it's much more at the same time.

Maybe others here have opposing ideas about what sex means to a man?

Good point. But if a woman is honest with herself she needs it too both as a physical release and to feel a deeper intimacy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2024, 11:59:14 AM »
A lot of women don't orgasm with vaginal sex so if that's all they get they lose interest.

Some guys are lousy at getting their wives off.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2024, 12:01:08 PM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2024, 12:06:13 PM »
If your friend put up with it for 6 years before he even had the kid then he's a simp. He won't listen to your advice he'll just stay with her until she initiates the divorce which will happen once the kid moves out. He should try to protect whatever assets he has and make sure she's paying her fair share of expenses (I bet he's paying the bills from his salary and she's spending her salary on herself) for the rest of the time they're together.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2024, 12:16:23 PM »
Can we get some life advice from some of the more successful Getbiggers like Shizzo and DJ181.
X

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2024, 12:17:34 PM »
Do they seem to have fun together to you? Or just put up with each other?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2024, 12:20:32 PM »
Do they seem to have fun together to you? Or just put up with each other?

Did he not already say that they seemed happily married?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2024, 12:25:21 PM »
Slapper has quietly backed out of his own thread.

What does that tell you?

***BULLSHIT***

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2024, 12:28:53 PM »

This is a helluva throwback comment. Well done!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2024, 12:42:22 PM »
He should consult a lawyer and see how bad it will be for him. He should also sink some money into having a private eye follow her around for a month or so and make sure she’s not fucking around on him. If she is, just use that as blackmail that you’ll show the kid if she tries to fuck with you in the divorce.

If that’s not the case and they just grew apart, try counseling and get back on the right track. Shit thing is, women aren’t made to work as hard as men, they’re not set up to deal with the stress of it after they have children. If he can swing it, he should let her ease back and make less money. I essentially let my wife retire after our second child. She works for me/us now a few hours a day but it’s a gift for our family that she’s able to get them to and from school, play a little tennis, work a few hours and have all the household things done. Housework is a full time job if done right. Does he work out and keep himself in shape? It sounds like they’ve been in a rut for a long time and have just diverged to a point where they aren’t even “together”. He needs to date and continue to court his wife. She’s probably depressed from too much work at a late period in her life. Again, all of this sympathy goes out the window if she’s cheating. Then you go scorched earth.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2024, 02:29:01 PM »
He should consult a lawyer and see how bad it will be for him. He should also sink some money into having a private eye follow her around for a month or so and make sure she’s not fucking around on him. If she is, just use that as blackmail that you’ll show the kid if she tries to fuck with you in the divorce.

If that’s not the case and they just grew apart, try counseling and get back on the right track. Shit thing is, women aren’t made to work as hard as men, they’re not set up to deal with the stress of it after they have children. If he can swing it, he should let her ease back and make less money. I essentially let my wife retire after our second child. She works for me/us now a few hours a day but it’s a gift for our family that she’s able to get them to and from school, play a little tennis, work a few hours and have all the household things done. Housework is a full time job if done right. Does he work out and keep himself in shape? It sounds like they’ve been in a rut for a long time and have just diverged to a point where they aren’t even “together”. He needs to date and continue to court his wife. She’s probably depressed from too much work at a late period in her life. Again, all of this sympathy goes out the window if she’s cheating. Then you go scorched earth.

This is good advices.

I have older buds at work that complain about their wives not fucking them. Then I ask them if they would fuck them. Giant guts, tired all the time, highlight of the day is the daily breakfast burrito and whatever “sports” event is current. When’s the last time they pinched their wives ass when the kids weren’t looking etc.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2024, 02:40:24 PM »
Slapper has quietly backed out of his own thread.

What does that tell you?

***BULLSHIT***
hes trying to reconcile with his wife?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2024, 03:05:46 PM »
At this stage wait til the kid graduates. If there isn't a physical condition preventing a healthy sex life then your friend is justified in seeking supplemental pussy until the divorce.

This.