Author Topic: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!  (Read 36385 times)

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
Re: MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2006, 11:06:32 AM »

JOEY TITO EXERPTS

if you could feel what it was like to be snuggled in those gargantuan arms, you'd know what I was talkin about.
Reply Quote Notify 

163   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 12:08:24 PM 
Man I dont know why u guys are hatin on him so much.  He's awesome, so awesome in person.  His bis are harder than rock and so are his lats (I snuck a couple squeezes when he had his arms around me).
Reply Quote Notify 

164   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 11:38:05 AM 
Hey man don't knock my man King.  About a year ago I was working out in a gym where he was.  I walked over to him (like the crazed fan I am) and he was real cool with me.  He was reppin out on inclines at 350 or so.  Man he was huge and very very cool as a dude.  He even let me squeeze his bis a couple times and give him a hug.  MAn he is AWESOME  Kudos to you king for being such a class act.  Dont listen to the hate, you're da man!  Best of luck at the Mr O!  

go back to san fran with all that sissy stuff homo hjahahahahah oh brother hahahaha

fuck me...monster ownage kekeke
Who gives a shit

FreshMintBlue

• Getbig III
  • Me and your Maaaaaaaa
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2006, 11:07:42 AM »
I have just one question..where is my shirt.. ;D
ROFL
Who gives a shit

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2006, 11:10:56 AM »
"He even let me squeeze his bis a couple times and give him a hug. "

hahaha tito is a funny guy

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2006, 11:11:35 AM »

JOEY TITO EXERPTS

if you could feel what it was like to be snuggled in those gargantuan arms, you'd know what I was talkin about.
Reply Quote Notify  

163   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 12:08:24 PM  
Man I dont know why u guys are hatin on him so much.  He's awesome, so awesome in person.  His bis are harder than rock and so are his lats (I snuck a couple squeezes when he had his arms around me).
Reply Quote Notify  

164   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 11:38:05 AM  
Hey man don't knock my man King.  About a year ago I was working out in a gym where he was.  I walked over to him (like the crazed fan I am) and he was real cool with me.  He was reppin out on inclines at 350 or so.  Man he was huge and very very cool as a dude.  He even let me squeeze his bis a couple times and give him a hug.  MAn he is AWESOME  Kudos to you king for being such a class act.  Dont listen to the hate, you're da man!  Best of luck at the Mr O!  

go back to san fran with all that sissy stuff homo hjahahahahah oh brother hahahaha

Wow, you must really have a lot of time on your hands to dig up my old posts.  Are you really that stupid not to see that I am being ironic and completely idiotic in those posts?  Only a fool takes that kind of joking seriously.  King is a moron, everyone knows that, so why not post something totally opposite for shits and giggles?  You have a lot to learn, kid.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2006, 11:26:38 AM »
so now you weigh about 215 and 3 years ago you weighed 200.  You gained 3" on your waist so we should probably assume that you gained about 12-15 lbs of fat and 0-3 lbs of muscle.

Sorry but that's pretty shitty progress for 3 years of training.  You need to seriously re-examine your methods.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2006, 11:46:43 AM »
First of all, I ain't a homo.  I've been married 7 years.  The homo Tito thing is a gimmick to get a laugh.

Secondly, I am 6'1" and 132.5 lbs.  Please make a note of this and get it right next time, niblet fock.

6'1" @ 132.5 lbs.  You're kidding right?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2006, 11:46:54 AM »
so now you weigh about 215 and 3 years ago you weighed 200.  You gained 3" on your waist so we should probably assume that you gained about 12-15 lbs of fat and 0-3 lbs of muscle.

Sorry but that's pretty shitty progress for 3 years of training.  You need to seriously re-examine your methods.

AND THOSE FOLKS ARE THE RESULTS OF 3 YEARS DC TRAINING!

so now you weigh about 215 and 3 years ago you weighed 200.  You gained 3" on your waist so we should probably assume that you gained about 12-15 lbs of fat and 0-3 lbs of muscle.

Sorry but that's pretty shitty progress for 3 years of training.  You need to seriously re-examine your methods.[/
color]

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2006, 11:53:17 AM »

so now you weigh about 215 and 3 years ago you weighed 200.  You gained 3" on your waist so we should probably assume that you gained about 12-15 lbs of fat and 0-3 lbs of muscle.

Sorry but that's pretty shitty progress for 3 years of training.  You need to seriously re-examine your methods.[/
color]

Adonis I didn't follow the program to a tee. I always only did it 4-12 weeks at a time and then would switch and then back again. I lost direction. When I was younger I had a clear vision of the physique I wanted and therefore was very determined to get it.
just push some weight!

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2006, 11:55:05 AM »
I cant belive I am about to say it, but Alexxx well done. For a young natural guy you look good. I agree with comments that you should talk less crap about others but overall you did well. Dont listen to haters and especially idiot like TA.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2006, 11:55:36 AM »
6'1" @ 132.5 lbs.  You're kidding right?

Of course.  Though since Jae is so dense, I naturally expect him to take me totally serious and to dredge up that post 5 years from now to show that he is owning me.  LOL

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2006, 11:55:45 AM »
lmao

THIS IS THE BIG TIME BULLSHITTER?  ???

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA

THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL BE MR. OLYMPIA IS IF SOMEONE HERE PHOTOSHOPS YOUR FACE ONTO RON'S BODY! LOL AND EVEN THAT WOULD BE A "GIFT"!!!  ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2006, 11:58:00 AM »
I cant belive I am about to say it, but Alexxx well done. For a young natural guy you look good. I agree with comments that you should talk less crap about others but overall you did well. Dont listen to haters and especially idiot like TA.

Thanks bro!
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2006, 11:59:19 AM »

color]

Monster meltdown

here's a perfect example of an idiot at play.  First lets take a minute and ask alexxx a simple question. How long has he been using "his version" of DC training?  Not very long.  Has he been using it excactly as it's described?  Sorry Alexxx, nothing againts you but the answer is no.  He's been using some methods but some are not even close.  What's his diet look like?  Don't know.  You're totally grasping for straws.  If you were smart, which I thought you were but now I don't know you'd have said something like this:

Alexxx, since I started reading your posts you've switched training styles petty much every month.  This is not a good way to build lean mass.  I suggest you find a routine and stick with it for at least 6 months, monitor you're progress and if it's not working switch up.  Now Alexxx is young and he has not been training that long.  Now if you-TA-new a thing about DC training you'd realize that it's not supposed to be used bya "beginner"-this means guys that have not been training hard for at least a few years.  Now we all think we train hard but it's doubtful that a guy that's only been training for 3 years is "really" training hard.  Nothing againts you alexxx but you have to learn you're body and it takes awhile before you know how to really push yourself.

TA-you make blanket statements with nothing to back it up.  Alexxx has only been training for a few months using DC and I bet if he posted his workouts I could find flaws in what he's doing and I'm not even a DC expert.  Alexxx interprets it a little different than it's supposed to be.  I would like you to point out specific aspects of his physique that are being affected in a negative way SOLELY  because he's been using DC for the last 5-8 weeks, which in reality is one blast which does not account for 3 years of training.

is he using carb cutt offs?  Is he doing cardio?  Is he eating the way the plan is laid out on the net, protien first...etc?  How many blasts has he done?  What's his routine like?  You don't know any of this yet you say something stupid like that...again you prove that your utter hatred for DC has clouded your judgement.
nasser=piece of shit

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2006, 11:59:31 AM »
Well I was in shorts, muscle shirt and jordans so.. take away about 2-4 pounds? I am not used to taing my clothes of in the middle of the gym and stepping on the scale. At least if it was a baileys or YMCA where there are tons of hot chicks I wouldn't mind.
Alexx...Weight is not important...All that is important..Look good in your clothes...Look better out of them!!!  Ladies don't like it, when guys,, walk around sucking their gut's in..then when unclothed..they're all bumpy ,in the gut !  

Keep up the good work playboy.. Take your time..You're young,, and over time ., will get bigger ,and stronger! There's no rush..You don't look bad!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2006, 12:00:13 PM »
Of course.  Though since Jae is so dense, I naturally expect him to take me totally serious and to dredge up that post 5 years from now to show that he is owning me.  LOL
hahaha five years ago = Aug 15, 2006 hahahahahaha monster delusional fag, retracting cocks statements hahahah
L

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2006, 12:01:01 PM »
Adonis I didn't follow the program to a tee. I always only did it 4-12 weeks at a time and then would switch and then back again. I lost direction. When I was younger I had a clear vision of the physique I wanted and therefore was very determined to get it.

thanks for proving my point alexxxx.  There is nothing wrong with trying new things just keep that in mind when things don't work out.  The program works best when it's not tweaked.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2006, 12:04:26 PM »
Monster meltdown

here's a perfect example of an idiot at play.  First lets take a minute and ask alexxx a simple question. How long has he been using "his version" of DC training?  Not very long.  Has he been using it excactly as it's described?  Sorry Alexxx, nothing againts you but the answer is no.  He's been using some methods but some are not even close.  What's his diet look like?  Don't know.  You're totally grasping for straws.  If you were smart, which I thought you were but now I don't know you'd have said something like this:

Alexxx, since I started reading your posts you've switched training styles petty much every month.  This is not a good way to build lean mass.  I suggest you find a routine and stick with it for at least 6 months, monitor you're progress and if it's not working switch up.  Now Alexxx is young and he has not been training that long.  Now if you-TA-new a thing about DC training you'd realize that it's not supposed to be used bya "beginner"-this means guys that have not been training hard for at least a few years.  Now we all think we train hard but it's doubtful that a guy that's only been training for 3 years is "really" training hard.  Nothing againts you alexxx but you have to learn you're body and it takes awhile before you know how to really push yourself.

TA-you make blanket statements with nothing to back it up.  Alexxx has only been training for a few months using DC and I bet if he posted his workouts I could find flaws in what he's doing and I'm not even a DC expert.  Alexxx interprets it a little different than it's supposed to be.  I would like you to point out specific aspects of his physique that are being affected in a negative way SOLELY  because he's been using DC for the last 5-8 weeks, which in reality is one blast which does not account for 3 years of training.

is he using carb cutt offs?  Is he doing cardio?  Is he eating the way the plan is laid out on the net, protien first...etc?  How many blasts has he done?  What's his routine like?  You don't know any of this yet you say something stupid like that...again you prove that your utter hatred for DC has clouded your judgement.

No offence natural al but I know the program way better than you. I didn't follow the you must eat 2 grams per pound of bodyweight advice though. I am not blamming the program I am blaming myself for letting myself get so out of shape and turning in circles.
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2006, 12:05:49 PM »
Alexx...Weight is not important...All that is important..Look good in your clothes...Look better out of them!!!  Ladies don't like it, when guys,, walk around sucking their gut's in..then when unclothed..they're all bumpy ,in the gut !  

Keep up the good work playboy.. Take your time..You're young,, and over time ., will get bigger ,and stronger! There's no rush..You don't look bad!

Thanks Big Worm. I used to make pretty steady gains each year while staying lean. Thats how I will continue to do it.
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2006, 12:07:54 PM »
Thanks Big Worm. I used to make pretty steady gains each year while staying lean. Thats how I will continue to do it.
Alexxx you have a long road ahead of you ...the first initial three years are the hardest. What is important is that you KNOW more about BB than most people who have been lifting for years on end...Knowing is Half the Battle!!
L

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2006, 12:08:57 PM »
No offence natural al but I know the program way better than you. I didn't follow the you must eat 2 grams per pound of bodyweight advice though. I am not blamming the program I am blaming myself for letting myself get so out of shape and turning in circles.

if you believe that it's cool.  Whatever.  I don't want to get into a pissing match with you.  Bottom line is if you had been training for 8 years and the last 3 were on DC then perhaps you could blame any lack of progress on the program but 6 months does not say for sure that the program works or not. That's what I was saying.  I'm not saying you didn't progress, I have not really looked but it's just a joke that TA makes these blanket statements and the sheep here jump on board.
nasser=piece of shit

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2006, 12:09:03 PM »

WTF are you talking about??? I didn't even post any pics up and i'm 32 years old.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2006, 12:10:59 PM »
hahaha five years ago = Aug 15, 2006 hahahahahaha monster delusional fag, retracting cocks statements hahahah

Um, you idiot.  Why don't you go back to remedial english and learn some basic reading comprehension.  I said that, knowing what a tool you are, you would dredge up the "6'1" 132.5 lbs" post five years from now.  You show your true ignorance with each additional post.  You actually make me laugh, you're so fukin stupid.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2006, 12:15:14 PM »
Um, you idiot.  Why don't you go back to remedial english and learn some basic reading comprehension.  I said that, knowing what a tool you are, you would dredge up the "6'1" 132.5 lbs" post five years from now.  You show your true ignorance with each additional post.  You actually make me laugh, you're so fukin stupid.
meltd0wn

ps if you know remedial english you can read that where I took your statements clearly say August 15, 2006....monster five years ago....oh brother hahahahahha
L

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2006, 12:16:17 PM »
WTF are you talking about??? I didn't even post any pics up and i'm 32 years old.
Hey shitstain..I called Alexxx playboy..I had no clue you even  existed!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2006, 12:17:13 PM »

JOEY TITO EXERPTS

Reply Quote Notify 

163   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 12:08:24 PM 
Man I dont know why u guys are hatin on him so much.  He's awesome, so awesome in person.  His bis are harder than rock and so are his lats (I snuck a couple squeezes when he had his arms around me).
Reply Quote Notify 

164   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Kamali's dream, circa 2000  on: August 15, 2006, 11:38:05 AM 
Hey man don't knock my man King.  About a year ago I was working out in a gym where he was.  I walked over to him (like the crazed fan I am) and he was real cool with me.  He was reppin out on inclines at 350 or so.  Man he was huge and very very cool as a dude.  He even let me squeeze his bis a couple times and give him a hug.  MAn he is AWESOME  Kudos to you king for being such a class act.  Dont listen to the hate, you're da man!  Best of luck at the Mr O!  

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, suffice to say that Joey Tito should never post here again. That's sickening.