Author Topic: jason huh at tampa pro  (Read 10559 times)

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: jason huh at tampa pro
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2012, 06:54:11 PM »
yup lol, shes rolling a blunt of sour and ill be smoking it in minutes and ill probably still be on get big.. the tv is on as well, im watching the patriots broncos game.  who knows i might even get head while im on getbig.... crazy right

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2012, 06:57:48 PM »
swede i was reading your posts before i even signed up here, i remember you from fucking md so i dont wanna argue with you... technically you're right.. jason huh and shawn ray=very good bodybuilding genes

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2012, 06:58:25 PM »
your sound Extremly insecure..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2012, 06:58:58 PM »
yup lol, shes rolling a blunt of sour and ill be smoking it in minutes and ill probably still be on get big.. the tv is on as well, im watching the patriots broncos game.  who knows i might even get head while im on getbig.... crazy right
not much to watch there ,,halftime games over,,,unless jesus walks onto that field and touches tebow arm and he turns into joe montana then its over ...enjoy ur blunt tho,,,

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2012, 07:01:56 PM »

we all have our insecurities

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2012, 07:05:21 PM »

He sounds black :D

DNA

• Getbig I
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2012, 07:06:23 PM »
you cant have goo dgeentic when you are 5'8 ,, its small fella ,, good genetic = 6'3 fella wide broad ,, head not so big just average size head,, he just doenst hav egood genetics,, what he does have is lots of money to waist on hgh well its not waist it get him money,, and he has decent repond to hormones,, he will never get anywhere in profesional bodybuild top levels he just doesnt cut it too muc hgh and insulina took to build his avergae physiqe,,

i wish you could have a way to take his gh for 2 day to see what i mean ,, the regression happen within 48 hours for those fellas,, i know you dont believe it but i iwsh you could see for yourself

gh15 approved

You mean 6'3 is good genetics for bodybuilding or for life in general. Cuz I don't see any 6'3 guys winning the Olympia. Arnold wasn't even 6'3, so for bodybuilding I would say 5'8 is better than 6'3...but 5'11-6' would be ideal in todays game. Now for sports in general and being attractive to the females...yes, 6'3 is much much better than 5'8.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2012, 07:08:24 PM »
I thought we were talking about genetics as in aesthetics and how well the body responded to gear!

Are we talking about general genetics now? Best genetics for survivability?

Sure, women generally tend to prefer taller men with muscles over shorter ones with a gut

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2012, 07:09:49 PM »
You mean 6'3 is good genetics for bodybuilding or for life in general. Cuz I don't see any 6'3 guys winning the Olympia. Arnold wasn't even 6'3, so for bodybuilding I would say 5'8 is better than 6'3...but 5'11-6' would be ideal in todays game. Now for sports in general and being attractive to the females...yes, 6'3 is much much better than 5'8.
I don't know WTF he is talking about there. We are discussing BB. I don't see anybody at 6'3 with good genetics for this so called BB.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2012, 07:11:00 PM »
He sounds black :D

lol nope, white but i can def see how someone would think that

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2012, 07:12:37 PM »

lol nope, white but i can def see how someone would think that

It was "the blunt of sour" and your combination of some words/sentences that made me think as such.

If you are not black, then i apologize.

Didn't mean to insult you.  ;D

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2012, 07:35:19 PM »
lol bro im from ny even if your white , you still are a little different than the typical caucasoid, probably doesnt help that im italian also....

no offense taken