Author Topic: Vince Goodrum at the 2013 Arnold thread!  (Read 44730 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Vince Goodrum at the Arnold thread!
« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2013, 05:41:45 AM »
Melvin,

If I had a conversation with Will Brink and he asked me to promise not to say anything about it on GetBig, I would laugh in his face and tell him to go fuck himself, because GetBig comes first when it comes down to anything bodybuilding related. He doesn't support you, help you in any way or bring anything to your table worth benefiting from, so why even care?

GetBig, on the other hand, is mother to us all...

That and if he were really a man, why would he have any issue with the truth being stated regarding GetBig or Ron?

That said, I know you made your agreement with him, so I'll refrain from asking you about the matter.

"1"

Exactly.  If he's implying that Ron should spend time controlling the content of a message board, then he deserves everything he gets.  It's Beyonce trying to control free speech, just at a smaller level.   People need to get over the internet.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2013, 05:42:33 AM »
The best part of this site is that its like a free for all 24/7

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2013, 05:57:18 AM »
Yes post photos
 please.

Have to unload the SD card on my laptop since I lost the cord for the video camera
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2013, 05:58:32 AM »
Goodrum, you are a coupon man from way back. Just wondering who was looking after your new fitness studio while you were in Columbus?

Its still under construction.  There is a mold issue from the property being on the water line and the wood paneling is being taken out
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2013, 06:02:38 AM »

They were price gouging and I'm not going to pay that shit.....10 dollars for a shitty salad....4 bucks for a soft pretzel that you can get from a gas station for 75 cents, 3.25 for a god damn can of soda......fuck that noise.
What do high concession prices have to do with skipping out on the price of admission!? That's like getting in the back door of the movie house and then complaining about the cost of popcorn. You've got your logic and moral outrage cables crossed.    

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2013, 06:05:07 AM »
What do high concession prices have to do with skipping out on the price of admission!? That's like getting in the back door of the movie house and then complaining about the cost of popcorn. You've got your logic and moral outrage cables crossed.    

They left the curtain wide open......not my problem.  Didn't know until I went to get the tickets for the finals
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2013, 06:05:46 AM »

Have to unload the SD card on my laptop since I lost the cord for the video camera

Just don't post the G F P ones you did.  Not needed.     

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2013, 06:13:19 AM »

They left the curtain wide open......not my problem.  Didn't know until I went to get the tickets for the finals
What a weasel. But you keep spinning it until somebody bites.   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2013, 06:58:49 AM »
will has cancer , a pretty bad case of it, and i think thats why he is upset with ron allowing people to make fun of him.   self pity, true, but still.. cancer is cancer.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2013, 07:05:26 AM »

I only mentioned  the obvious....the other part was a conversation that Will had with Ron......its not my place on that end.

Will wasn't the only person BTW.......a lot of people have complained about the increasing negativity and out of control antics up here

and you said nothing to defend Getbig or explain that Getbig has been tame for quite awhile compared to what it was like

You probably agreed with them to get their acceptance

Fucking whiners need to STFU and either stay away ( obviously they are reading ) or put big girl panties on and log in

You should stop being a pussy shit stirrer and stand up and speak the truth , this place is mild compared to what it was and you know it . Why couldn't you tell Brink that and tell him to either stop reading and complaining about Ron or log in and speak up like a man ?

you need to grow a set

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2013, 07:06:29 AM »
will has cancer , a pretty bad case of it, and i think thats why he is upset with ron allowing people to make fun of him.   self pity, true, but still.. cancer is cancer.

no one has made fun of him having cancer

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2013, 07:12:13 AM »
no one has made fun of him having cancer
its a principle. like nobody made fun of onlyme when he died, and when derrick anthony went into a coma everybody said his praises

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2013, 07:14:50 AM »
its a principle. like nobody made fun of onlyme when he died, and when derrick anthony went into a coma everybody said his praises

oh so you're saying he wants sympathy and compassion along with praise now because he has cancer

now all of a sudden everyone is supposed to write sunny posts about Will Brink so he feels special and loved

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2013, 07:14:54 AM »
first pic

What a disgusting swine. You know what I like, Marcel. Show me some fat cocks with bulging veins.

oh lawd.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2013, 07:23:58 AM »

Then you weren't paying attention. Derek was getting slaughtered on that "Prayer Candle" website.

Will Twink just needs to get thicker skin. Whiny bitch.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2013, 07:27:03 AM »

Negative ghostrider. No one gave a shit on this site. Some of us (myself included) just stayed quiet, but you reap what you sow and Derek got shredded to pieces.

He comes on here and makes a fool of himself by insulting members and when he hits rock bottom, they simply gave him a dose of his own medicine.

Onlyme was different, because he was one of us. He started on this site and built his way up. Upon passing, all jokes were set aside and nothing but compassion was sent his way.

"1"

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2013, 08:16:59 AM »
5 pages of venom vince teasing but delivering fuck all  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2013, 08:39:48 AM »
Negative ghostrider. No one gave a shit on this site. Some of us (myself included) just stayed quiet, but you reap what you sow and Derek got shredded to pieces.

He comes on here and makes a fool of himself by insulting members and when he hits rock bottom, they simply gave him a dose of his own medicine.

Onlyme was different, because he was one of us. He started on this site and built his way up. Upon passing, all jokes were set aside and nothing but compassion was sent his way.

"1"

This is it in a nutshell. 
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Just left the expo
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2013, 09:03:12 AM »
Yes, just like Bay. "I can't tell the rest of the story on here... PM me if you want to know the full details." Like some sort of blood sucking gay spider trying to trap you into his web. Not interested enough in bodybuilding gayssip to pursue a creepy gay man for details.
I could never pinpoint Bay until now. He is a gay spider.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Just left the expo
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2013, 09:44:04 AM »
I could never pinpoint Bay until now. He is a gay spider.

Bay is highly intelligent.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2013, 10:18:07 AM »
The problem with Will is that he gets really touchy if anyone questions or goofs on his expert status in this silly little hobby. I can understand wanting to protect your status, but that just doesn't fly on loose forums like Getbig. He was pretty good on certain things, but he's always been touchy about protecting his industry status.

He's been like that since even the old Misc.Fitness.Weights days years ago.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2013, 10:43:08 AM »
Is it ok to admit to buying his book "Priming the Anabolic Environment" years ago?  If not - I didnt buy it.   ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2013, 10:44:37 AM »
Is there evidence that Will B has cancer other than tbombz's assertion?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2013, 10:47:56 AM »
Is there evidence that Will B has cancer other than tbombz's assertion?

You're not going to take Dr. Tbombz word for it?
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2013, 10:57:09 AM »
Yes, he had Hodgkin's disease/lymphoma.