Author Topic: Kai Greene's new pic  (Read 13255 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Kai Greene's new pic
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2013, 07:27:24 PM »
Dude could blow out the Arizona fires with those babies -- far better than that state's elite (well done) fire warriors.

We should be thankful because otherwise the oxygen inhaled with say, my nose, would only allow him to hold 210 lbs ripped vs. 260+ ripped. It's all in the nostrils.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2013, 07:27:34 PM »
Kai is one of the bigger guys in the gym.

Haha and he can eat!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2013, 07:35:59 PM »
Whether you like him or hate him at this point, especially after last year (I can't wait to see him this year NO HOMO) Kai is an all time great. When I make a comparison for all time greats, I judge against the 90s cause they are the best bodies a human has ever seen. Kai now fits that bill and his waist will be even smaller. I'm telling you Kai is gonna win the Olympia it wont be close, people will be shocked. He's going to set a new standard for size and condition. It will be unreal and my bandwagon really sturdy so let em flow. QUOTE THIS SHIT!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2013, 07:42:35 PM »
Whether you like him or hate him at this point, especially after last year (I can't wait to see him this year NO HOMO) Kai is an all time great. When I make a comparison for all time greats, I judge against the 90s cause they are the best bodies a human has ever seen. Kai now fits that bill and his waist will be even smaller. I'm telling you Kai is gonna win the Olympia it wont be close, people will be shocked. He's going to set a new standard for size and condition. It will be unreal and my bandwagon really sturdy so let em flow. QUOTE THIS SHIT!

He's looked amazing at his guest posing appearances so I'm on the bandwagon and actually believe the one point loss to Phil last year was BS.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2013, 07:55:22 PM »

wiggs    how can you defend this?      I agree he is a threat to beat phil    but I do NOT condone him.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2013, 07:57:47 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2013, 08:00:39 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2013, 08:06:04 PM »

wiggs    how can you defend this?      I agree he is a threat to beat phil    but I do NOT condone him.

In the seedy, drug filled, drug dealing, sex filled world of bodybuilding where few hands are clean, does this really matter?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2013, 08:28:26 PM »

Not my thing either, but why the need to refer to things in the past? He hasn't hurt anyone by doing this.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2013, 08:44:12 PM »
Disgusting.  So this, a grapefruit rapist and towel toting sausage smuggler is allowed to compete for what once was the most prestigious title in bodybuilding?

This moron is a whore. 

And some of you think it is just fine.  Disgusting.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2013, 10:11:18 PM »
I guess this sport has some problems.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2013, 10:15:13 PM »
AHHHH FUCK!!!! This man will never be permitted to win, bodybuilding prefers it's homosexuals closeted.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2013, 10:34:17 PM »
kaj doesnt deserve respect with all the gay stuff he does on and off stage.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2013, 10:36:51 PM »
Disgusting.  So this, a grapefruit rapist and towel toting sausage smuggler is allowed to compete for what once was the most prestigious title in bodybuilding?

This moron is a whore.  

And some of you think it is just fine.  Disgusting.

He lost by one point last year and pose for pose gave Phil all he could handle.  IFBB has already elevated his status so why keep harping on his past. We all know BB is dysfunctional to begin with. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2013, 10:41:23 PM »
He lost by one point last year and pose for pose gave Phil all he could handle.  IFBB has already elevated his status so why keep harping on his past. We all know BB is dysfunctional to begin with. 

yeah, but this didn't come out last year.  manion and slimberger aren't going to let him win the olympia.  fuck, they control the judges.  no one in the ifbb core gives a fuck about a grapefruit video.  that's comedic bullshit by getibiggers with nothing else to photoshop.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2013, 11:55:12 PM »
  I guess

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2013, 02:18:08 AM »

lol you could park two 50s cadillacs in there

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2013, 02:52:14 AM »
No he did not lose by one point, every single judge had Heath as the winner, that means perfect score for Heath. I saw the score sheet, straight firsts across the board and straight seconds for Kai.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2013, 03:20:14 AM »
Haha and he can eat!!

"sometimes Italian dressing tastes so good to me, put it on a pregnant woman's toe and I'd probably eat it". Kai.

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2013, 07:26:33 AM »
Geez so many Pros have been ex-strippers and done gay for pay! You might not even know about it! How do we not know arnold didn't give blowjobs joe weider and company? So many pros do gay 4 pay it just comes with theb territory! Flex wheeler as a stripper/gay-4-pay, Don Long was a stripper/gay4pay, ray arde did Gay 4 pay and J/O vids. So many bodybuilders have been strippers or did some kind of gay 4 pay but that was all when most of them were young and needed money for food and steroids and bills. bodybuilding is a fulltime job so they have to chase the easy buck. So what Kai fucked a grapfruit! Did that really hurt anybody?, Kai has stripped for money and has done webcam shows,so what! When it comes down to the Olympia or any bodybuilding show they should not be judged on what they once did for money when times were hard! It all depends on who has the best physique on that day! Last year Kai had the best physique when it counted and he got robbed of the Mr. Olympia.

Was it because he fucked a grapefruit? I don't know or is it because Phil is sucking weiders cock who knows! All I know is what I see on-stage and kai came in the best condition! closest thing I have seen since a young Ronny..

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2013, 10:07:31 AM »
Wiggs, Kai will never win the Olympia whether he deserves it or not! The facade will continue!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2013, 11:54:52 AM »
Geez so many Pros have been ex-strippers and done gay for pay! You might not even know about it! How do we not know arnold didn't give blowjobs joe weider and company? So many pros do gay 4 pay it just comes with theb territory! Flex wheeler as a stripper/gay-4-pay, Don Long was a stripper/gay4pay, ray arde did Gay 4 pay and J/O vids. So many bodybuilders have been strippers or did some kind of gay 4 pay but that was all when most of them were young and needed money for food and steroids and bills. bodybuilding is a fulltime job so they have to chase the easy buck. So what Kai fucked a grapfruit! Did that really hurt anybody?, Kai has stripped for money and has done webcam shows,so what! When it comes down to the Olympia or any bodybuilding show they should not be judged on what they once did for money when times were hard! It all depends on who has the best physique on that day! Last year Kai had the best physique when it counted and he got robbed of the Mr. Olympia.

Was it because he fucked a grapefruit? I don't know or is it because Phil is sucking weiders cock who knows! All I know is what I see on-stage and kai came in the best condition! closest thing I have seen since a young Ronny..
More people feel Phil won though, at prejudging I thought it was even but at the final Phil was full and Kai flattened out. In the pics and in video they both looked the same size. Now that is impressive on Phil`s behalf because he is 25 lighter then Kai yet looks as big.

So I respect your opinion but judges are justified as the majority of the people that watched the show say Phil won. I live at shows and based on judging criteria I had Phil as the winner as well.

As far as ``how do we know if Arnold did that? well we don`t therefor we have to give him the benefit of the doubt where as Kai got caught so totally justified in what people say. He was on video letting someone give him head. You make your bed you lay in it.

As for people saying this will effect his chance at the Olympia, No it won`t, that is a myth, no one gives a shit at that level, but he still won`t win cause Phil is too consistent and he won`t be off and Kai might. Even a spot on Kai is not enough so far, in order to win he needs to enter new territory.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 12:26:57 PM »

I would like to see him win. I think he will be a more humble and personable olympian than Phil Heath.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2013, 01:35:55 PM »

this thing shouldnt never win a thing, he should crawl into a cave in shame.

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2013, 04:12:36 PM »
i havent kept up with kai for a while. Talking to oscar on the phone but i thought his prep guy was farah.