Author Topic: Low dose anadrol 25mg (and longer use)  (Read 2878 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Low dose anadrol 25mg (and longer use)
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2024, 01:07:10 PM »
Drug tests are very rarely set at zero, there are cut off points
Rec drug tests still allow a small amount of opiate because eating poppy seeds can produce a positive test for opioids

I'm sure you're right, although some substances are never supposed to be in the system ever lol. Nandrolone is supposed to be the worst from a drug testing pov, we've all seen the 18 month detection time. Even here some were able to show nandrolone was actually naturally produced in the body, albeit in a miniscule amount.

I maintain one can't do, pretty much, any amount of anabolics if tested rigorously nowaday. It's not true that athletes can dope freely "if they are not stupid." The only real way is microdosing test but if they want to they can still see if the test is natural vs synthetic. The other way is doing designer steroids, but even here you then run into problems explaining your low lutenizing hormone and testosterone. That's why Patrick Arnold did that hydrogestrinone  WITH a test/epitest cream to make it look like everything was normal. The other ways to evade positives are messing with the urine/blood sample, or somehow making the sample disappear. Russian secret service actually switched out samples from a testing lab, that's how good the tests are.

Edit: saw the spit rather than swallow from joswift lol, the Russians actually experimented with a method where you put steroids into Vodka and then swished it around in your mouth and then spit out. But you know, how effective is that going to be, and how much would it cut down your testing window?

https://theweek.com/speedreads/624054/russian-olympic-athletes-reportedly-mix-steroids-alcohol

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/02/the-kremlin-wants-me-dead-russias-sports-doping-whistleblower-speaks-out

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2024, 01:12:39 PM »
Yes I've noticed that too. If someone hasn't had bad heartburn, it can be totally debilitating. I took one 10mg dbol the other day and was miserable for more than 24 hours. Too bad cause I love dbol. Like I said, it's probably the ideal oral to run solo, you get some estrogen, it's very anabolic, great for mood for many, sunshine in a bottle lol, and it doesn't lower you sex drive like some lower androgenic like Anavar. I did a LOT of dbol only cycles when starting out. When you stop it's like you piss away all the gains in 2 weeks lol. But everything is temporary when you do any steroids.

according to doc blakely dbol is the best arm building steriod there is

MPMD did this vid on deca and test study and...

100 mgs test caused ZERO MUSCLE GROWTH

and 100 mgs deca caused almost as much muscle growth as 300 mgs

very interesting

also 300 mgs test caused the greatest str increase and deca put muscle on delts and pecs while test only put muscle on delts

maybe thats why whose guys had bigger pecs and arms compared to other muscles back in the day? as they ran mostly deca and dbol

is doc blakely right ???

and estro got wiped da fuck out on deca only

again... very interesting

and check yo pms :D

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2024, 01:15:55 PM »
I'm sure you're right, although some substances are never supposed to be in the system ever lol. Nandrolone is supposed to be the worst from a drug testing pov, we've all seen the 18 month detection time. Even here some were able to show nandrolone was actually naturally produced in the body, albeit in a miniscule amount.

I maintain one can't do, pretty much, any amount of anabolics if tested rigorously nowaday. It's not true that athletes can dope freely "if they are not stupid." The only real way is microdosing test but if they want to they can still see if the test is natural vs synthetic. The other way is doing designer steroids, but even here you then run into problems explaining your low lutenizing hormone and testosterone. That's why Patrick Arnold did that hydrogestrinone  WITH a test/epitest cream to make it look like everything was normal. The other ways to evade positives are messing with the urine/blood sample, or somehow making the sample disappear. Russian secret service actually switched out samples from a testing lab, that's how good the tests are.

Wasnt Patrick  making custom drugs that werent tested for or that they even knew existed.. he said the high test is countered by injecting epitest along side your test if just using test. Patrick should be in a lab making crazy stuff but pretty sure he said hes basically blacklisted due to balco etc. If I was chinese Id get him over there give him a lab and let him do anything he wants as hes an actual genius when it comes to synthetic bio chemistry.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2024, 01:23:27 PM »

very interesting

also 300 mgs test caused the greatest str increase and deca put muscle on delts and pecs while test only put muscle on delts

maybe thats why whose guys had bigger pecs and arms compared to other muscles back in the day? as they ran mostly deca and dbol

is doc blakely right ???

I don't know but I have a hunch the differences wash away as you escalate the doses. Some claim testosterone is just bit "stronger" than Deca, some think they are pretty much equal. Some speculate 19-nors like nandrolones synergizes well with GH and so on. Then some like Victor Black claim ALL steroids accrue the same amount of protein so choose the safest one as an addition to your preferred test dose. I know you watch that "Big Paul" fella and he thinks Primo or Mast are ideal with test and you don't actually need anything else. I never did Primo, and never did much Mast so I don't know from personal experience, but Vic sure changed how fellas design cycles nowadays, it's unfortunate the guy is a MASSIVE jackass, absolutely the worst lol.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2024, 01:25:43 PM »

very interesting

is doc blakely right ???

Surely guys have bigger arms nowadays vs 70s 80s guys, roelly and phil had insane arms. What 70s 80s guy is even close to roelly or phil heath?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2024, 01:26:46 PM »
Wasnt Patrick  making custom drugs that werent tested for or that they even knew existed.. he said the high test is countered by injecting epitest along side your test if just using test. Patrick should be in a lab making crazy stuff but pretty sure he said hes basically blacklisted due to balco etc. If I was chinese Id get him over there give him a lab and let him do anything he wants as hes an actual genius when it comes to synthetic bio chemistry.

Yes exactly. The hydrogestrinone was the secret designer steroid. The test/epitest was there to normalise the test levels as well as the test:epitest ratio. More than a 6:1 ratio is grounds for banning as they are usually in a 1:1 ration. The ONLY reason they were busted at that time is that some other coach found a used syringe in a trash bag and sent it to WADA lol.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2024, 01:30:34 PM »
Certain drugs make your arms bigger better than others???  Huh???  ??? ???
Drugs are systemic. I cant see that being the case as most studies out there are bullshit as well...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2024, 01:30:59 PM »
Surely guys have bigger arms nowadays vs 70s 80s guys, roelly and phil had insane arms. What 70s 80s guy is even close to roelly or phil heath?

Though some of the size increase is due to the ubiquitous Synthol and site injects, as you know :D So count out an inch or two. But sure, they are overall so much bigger today, the biggest contributors are the GH and insulin, 30 years old by now, since then basically NOTHING has happened as far as max development. We are waiting on new and better drugs lol.

Drugs are systemic. I cant see that being the case as most studies out there are bullshit as well...

Sure, you're right. Though androgens in general tend to affect muscle with high androgen receptor density more, e.g. traps and delts. Like I've said, there NO huge traps on naturals. Sometimes you do see huge thighs on naturals. Not that I'm saying anything you don't know  :)

As far as different androgens targeting different muscles, yeah I'm skeptical as well.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2024, 01:33:39 PM »
Yes exactly. The hydrogestrinone was the secret designer steroid. The test/epitest was there to normalise the test levels as well as the test:epitest ratio. More than a 6:1 ratio is grounds for banning as they are usually in a 1:1 ration. The ONLY reason they were busted at that time is that some other coach found a used syringe in a trash bag and sent it to WADA lol.

Patrick said one of the coaches  he supplied he fell out with of which he then gave wada a sample of the drug and said this is what everyones using, that ws the first clear and there were two or three more versions after that. Of all the people on earth hes one of the only people Id love to meet and pick his brain, and also beg to try and invent some new cool drugs.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2024, 01:38:01 PM »
Patrick said one of the coaches  he supplied he fell out with of which he then gave wada a sample of the drug and said this is what everyones using, that ws the first clear and there were two or three more versions after that. Of all the people on earth hes one of the only people Id love to meet and pick his brain, and also beg to try and invent some new cool drugs.

I'd love to pick his brain as well, not that he would ever tell all. I'm absolutely positive he's developed stuff we don't know about, for which he was never busted. They say he's obviously on a bunch rec drugs all the time, based on his strange FB posts. He brought out the phenibut that's so wonderful/hellish. The DMAA as well.

And there are no doubt tons of other renegade chemists in the world, probably most often developing "legal" (for a while) narcotics. Different opiates, amphetamine and Ritalin and Khat (cathinone), benzo derivatives etc.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2024, 01:43:04 PM »
I don't know but I have a hunch the differences wash away as you escalate the doses. Some claim testosterone is just bit "stronger" than Deca, some think they are pretty much equal. Some speculate 19-nors like nandrolones synergizes well with GH and so on. Then some like Victor Black claim ALL steroids accrue the same amount of protein so choose the safest one as an addition to your preferred test dose. I know you watch that "Big Paul" fella and he thinks Primo or Mast are ideal with test and you don't actually need anything else. I never did Primo, and never did much Mast so I don't know from personal experience, but Vic sure changed how fellas design cycles nowadays, it's unfortunate the guy is a MASSIVE jackass, absolutely the worst lol.

vic black is a dick no doubt

the guys in thinkbig answered a q of my on thier program where i claimed mast sucks ass and i get flat on it and dave crossland brought up the point that maybe mast dives my estro which in turn fucks everything up, i think he's got a strong point with this

i'm a naturally dry guy most likely due to naturally low estro levels

i never had any hint of gyno EVER even while running a gram plus of deca

fatties gain muscle much faster and easier than us dry low estro guys but they also have much more gyno and have a very hard time getting ripped and dry

for me it is a piece of fucking cake

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2024, 01:46:51 PM »

test and tren ie. high androgens, caused my greatest delt growth

androgens like test and tren cause better delt growth, hence why guys from the 90s and onwards got more massive delts

in the 70s and 80s thier arms were the same size as thier delts or even bigger than thier delts

nowadays thier delts are like 1.5 times the size of thier goddamn puny arms :D :D :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2024, 01:48:07 PM »
I'd love to pick his brain as well, not that he would ever tell all. I'm absolutely positive he's developed stuff we don't know about, for which he was never busted. They say he's obviously on a bunch rec drugs all the time, based on his strange FB posts. He brought out the phenibut that's so wonderful/hellish. The DMAA as well.

And there are no doubt tons of other renegade chemists in the world, probably most often developing "legal" (for a while) narcotics. Different opiates, amphetamine and Ritalin and Khat (cathinone), benzo derivatives etc.

if you connect with him have him give me a shout :D ;D

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2024, 01:48:30 PM »

Well yeah hes been blacklisted and isnt even allowed a lab,  He cant really do shit in america. As buying the raw base chemicals to synthesis hormones and drugs is going to be a problem for him . He needs to leave and set up a lab/ be given a lab in another country  and just go mental. 100% theres insane renegade chemists around the world. If I wasnt mentally ill I would have *finished studying biochemistry but im not allowed to get the license to buy chemicals until 10years being off anti pyschotics etc as im a liabilty.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2024, 01:52:31 PM »
But I might fuck off to china and just do it there as the UK is a dead country, will be offically totally bankrupt in few years as 30% of councils are bankrupt now, with the same being given two years to get out of debt but they wont. Also all the muslims and blacks browns in the UK have lowered the iq here to the point of no return, the damage is irreversable.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2024, 01:58:55 PM »
As the UK is like america, pro criminal, gives more rights to scumbags than decent people, worship blacks despite never producing anything noteworthy in the whole of history, promotes gay and trans ideology to kids,but also is scared of islam. The UK has no future and will have what happened with the creation of pakistan from india eg muslims will want there own part of the country once they have enough numbers which will maybe be 10 20years if there immigration rates continue along with the local birthrates.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2024, 02:04:13 PM »
But back on subject anadrol is a cool drug. Im on high primo mid mast mid test now with little bit of anadrol 2iu genos and its really nice cycle. After tren mast deca and anadrol anavar it feels alot "healthier" lmao

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2024, 02:08:54 PM »
vic black is a dick no doubt

the guys in thinkbig answered a q of my on thier program where i claimed mast sucks ass and i get flat on it and dave crossland brought up the point that maybe mast dives my estro which in turn fucks everything up, i think he's got a strong point with this

i'm a naturally dry guy most likely due to naturally low estro levels

i never had any hint of gyno EVER even while running a gram plus of deca

fatties gain muscle much faster and easier than us dry low estro guys but they also have much more gyno and have a very hard time getting ripped and dry

for me it is a piece of fucking cake

If Victor didnt have such a huge ego and claim to be the font of all knowledge of peds his message is actually good eg safer steroid use but god damn the guy is all most unbearable with his ITS ALL MY IDEASSSS I INVENTED TELESMARTAN USE IN BODYBUILDING I INVENTED LOW TEST WITH HIGH ANABOLICS I INVENTED BLAH BLAH  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2024, 02:43:45 PM »
Well yeah hes been blacklisted and isnt even allowed a lab,  He cant really do shit in america.

I don't know if he can't have a lab as he still does supplements, though I think he works in someone elses lab? Not many can have their "own" lab as top equipment costs many, many millions of dollars. But for sure he has eyes on him so has to be careful. And he can for sure have someone else do his syntheses and I'm positive he does contract work for supp companies.
If Victor didnt have such a huge ego and claim to be the font of all knowledge of peds his message is actually good eg safer steroid use but god damn the guy is all most unbearable with his ITS ALL MY IDEASSSS I INVENTED TELESMARTAN USE IN BODYBUILDING I INVENTED LOW TEST WITH HIGH ANABOLICS I INVENTED BLAH BLAH  ::)

Absolutely, he is such an ass of unbelievable proportions. He's worked with a ton of top industry folk but it 100% always turns sour. Now his IG was shut down for drug talk, he says he has a 10 billion dollar business idea, how to connect "bodybuilders" to top high quality drug sources, even says he can get US bodybuilders all the drugs with a legit Rx. Says he has such a strong reputation people will trust him if he recommends something. Maybe.

Regarding the UK, it seems like it's a dream country wrt PEDs, sourcing steroid raws is easy, Jordan Peters says fake drugs are much less of an issue than in the US, for example the Primo is always real etc. But this is all just what I've read.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2024, 02:50:15 PM »
I don't know if he can't have a lab as he still does supplements, thouugh I think he works in someone elses lab? But for sure he has eyes on him so has to be careful. And he can for sure have someone else do his syntheses and I'm positive he does contract work for supp companies.
Absolutely, he is such an ass of unbelievable proportions. He's worked with a ton of top industry folk but it 100% always turns sour. Now his IG was shut down for drug talk, he says he has a 10 billion dollar business idea, how to connect "bodybuilders" to top high quality drug sources, even says he can get US bodybuilders all the drugs with a legit Rx. Says he has such a strong reputation people will trust him if he recommends something. Maybe.

He most likely does on the dl but offically he said trying to invent new supps or bring them to market if they actually work is near impossible as they dont want you using stuff that works lol his words not mine!! And from the way he was treated by the gov eg made to admit an offence he didnt even do or theyd throw on other charges he is alittle bitter from the whole balco situation/ designer pro hormones dmaa bans etc.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2024, 02:56:48 PM »
I don't know if he can't have a lab as he still does supplements, though I think he works in someone elses lab? Not many can have their "own" lab as top equipment costs many, many millions of dollars. But for sure he has eyes on him so has to be careful. And he can for sure have someone else do his syntheses and I'm positive he does contract work for supp companies.

Regarding the UK, it seems like it's a dream country wrt PEDs, sourcing steroid raws is easy, Jordan Peters says fake drugs are much less of an issue than in the US, for example the Primo is always real etc. But this is all just what I've read.

The lax steroid rules here are the only positive lmao. Pretty good ugl drugs,easy to get pharma test and hgh, I only use bayer and aspen test and genos for example. you can easily get legit scripts for serms and ai's on nhs for mega cheap vs buying pharma on blackmarket. But every single other part of it is in the gutter.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2024, 02:58:23 PM »
I see you are unfamiliar w American for-profit healthcare  ;D

Yeah I know but that Anadrol price threw me for a loop lol, 500 ok, but 4500? Lol, but I believe it. Maybe oldtimer1 has the resources and can sample it , then compare to a 150 dollar UG one? Fat chance lol. It's the same here with the drug prices, for example one eye drop medication was 1K for a weeks supply, costs almost zero to produce, but since they are the only manufacturer they can charge whatever. There was that one famous case in the US where one person bought the rights to a drug and then

The man was Martin Shkreli, the former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals, who was called before Cummings' committee in February 2016. After hiking the price of an old drug for parasitic infections to $750 a pill from $13.50, Shkreli became the poster boy for pharmaceutical greed that helped define the past decade

Lol

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2024, 03:07:22 PM »
What was bidens reasoning for making steroids illegal in the us?  Was it sports related eg to "stop cheating" or because of a few high profile killing sprees or something?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2024, 03:09:08 PM »
What was bidens reasoning for making steroids illegal in the us? Was it sports related eg to "stop cheating" or because of a few high profile killing sprees or something?
he wasnt selling any...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2024, 03:44:20 PM »
What was bidens reasoning for making steroids illegal in the us?  Was it sports related eg to "stop cheating" or because of a few high profile killing sprees or something?

It was in 1990 or so. I think Ben Johnson had something to do with it actually. As I recall doctors, practitioners, were actually against the reclassification. It had nothing to do with health per se, I don't think, it WAS sports orgs who pushed for it.

Even today that fucking WADA is pushing for even stricter laws, as if that would stop cheating. WADA should mind their own business, not interfere with society at large. China is their biggest headache, though oldtimer1 will say all their drugs are fake anyway.