Author Topic: Okay, which one of you guys is the hero?  (Read 939 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Okay, which one of you guys is the hero?
« on: June 03, 2008, 12:00:36 PM »
This guy has got to be a getbigger.  (Or are his actions to selfless for anyone on GetBig?  ;D )

Bodybuilder Saves Pregnant Woman After Fatal Crash
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/16462487/detail.html

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Okay, which one of you guys is the hero?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 12:02:24 PM »
It was me, dont tell anyone.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 12:11:09 PM »
2 weeks ago me and a friend of mine were driving down the Robert Moses Causeway at 1:00 in the morning when we saw a big puff of smoke and car parts started bouncing in front of us.

An Suv had run off the road and flipped over, trapping it's driver....a BIG fat black woman. We managed to tilt the vehicle and pull her big black ass out, but we had to leave before the cops came because we had drugs on us.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 12:17:46 PM »
3 days ago me and my friends were shooting up in the car when we saw 5 guys trying to rape a woman, I got out and took off my affliction vest to reveal my monstrous 25 inch guns and 60inch chest.I took all 5 guys out with my MMA moves then took the woman home and had sex with her all night.She told me to leave in the morning before the police came to interview her because I was too much man for her.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 12:22:53 PM »
3 days ago me and my friends were shooting up in the car when we saw 5 guys trying to rape a woman, I got out and took off my affliction vest to reveal my monstrous 25 inch guns and 60inch chest.I took all 5 guys out with my MMA moves then took the woman home and had sex with her all night.She told me to leave in the morning before the police came to interview her because I was too much man for her.

What's so hard to believe about my post?

A car crashed so we helped, not unheard of. My friend sells drugs and we were in his car, so we thought it prudent to get the fuck out of there. geez.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 02:14:14 PM »

HA.  And then in the morning when she reported the rape to the police, your, shall we say, genetic material, was all over her, resulting in your incarceration and eventual conviction for felony rape.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 02:23:20 PM »
Cool dude

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 03:47:32 PM »
I saw a school bus about to go over a cliff so i ran over grabbed it by its rear bumper and pulled it back onto the road.
I did this one handed by the way