Author Topic: Photographer alleges he was forced to watch Megan Thee Stallion have sex  (Read 2198 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

He wants money because he was 'forced' to watch Megan have 'sex' with another woman in a SUV, and now has emotional issues after working with her for FOUR years.   Wow.  As a photographer for 30+ years, I must have been emotionally messed up way too many times.   I don't know how I can function anymore after taking pics of hundreds of bikini clad and misc photoshoots.  Somebody help me...

In the suit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Emilio Garcia said that after a night out in 2022 in Ibiza, Spain, he was in an SUV with the hip-hop star when she began having sex with another woman right next to him. He was unable to get out of the moving car, and would have been in the middle of nowhere in a foreign country even if he was able. Garcia was “embarrassed, mortified and offended throughout the whole ordeal,” according to the lawsuit. Garcia is seeking financial damages to be determined at trial, alleging he has suffered severely both emotionally and physically because of his treatment on the job, the firing and having to witness the scene in the SUV

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV

Stallion?  ??? Who?

Dave D

• Getbig V
Ron we all appreciate what you do and the sacrifices you’ve made……

BUT

If this isn’t about Bhanks and you taking pictures at the Charlotte Pro Cup, you may have posted this in the wrong area.

Also good for this dude, he’s playing the card that some unscrupulous woman have played for years. He shouldn’t be subjected to that kind of vulgarity at work.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
Pics or it never happened

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
I'd be traumatized for life... ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Who?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I'll pass on the sex video.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Very tall, over 6' in shoes, more in heels. Known for her butt -

Probably most famous for this -

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
He wants money because he was 'forced' to watch Megan have 'sex' with another woman in a SUV, and now has emotional issues after working with her for FOUR years.   Wow.  As a photographer for 30+ years, I must have been emotionally messed up way too many times.   I don't know how I can function anymore after taking pics of hundreds of bikini clad and misc photoshoots.  Somebody help me...

That’s not why he is suing, Ron.  You should really inform yourself on matters before commenting on them:

The lawsuit alleges that Megan prohibited him from working for anyone else and was denied overtime pay and breaks.

His misclassification as an independent contractor “left him without basic insurance coverage, depriving him of essential health care,” the suit said.

Garcia told NBC News in an interview that he is seeking more than six figures. The suit seeks unpaid wages, as well as interest on the unpaid wages, unpaid overtime wages and other employee benefits at the legal rate. He is also seeking statutory penalties and wage penalties pursuant to California labor laws, punitive damages according to proof and costs he incurred, including attorneys’ fees.

Notably absent from his suit is a sexual harassment claim.  This is an unpaid wages/employment suit.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Hotter than Dutch love.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
I think the smell alone would cause PTSD.

Like a tuna salad left out in the sun for a few hours mixed with cocoa butter spray. :-X

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
I think the smell alone would cause PTSD.

Like a tuna salad left out in the sun for a few hours mixed with cocoa butter spray. :-X

Hm mm ..... Go on.... :P

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

This is what influences young black women of today right?
Q

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Yep, human trash. Again pushed by the elites to demoralize people and destroy the nuclear family.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Been going on for a long time.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Embarrassing to sue for having to watch some bitch have sex, with another woman too.

These whores don't just influence black girls, white girls too. Everyone needs "Brazilian butt lifts" now, and need to miscenegate with blacks. Same with rap music, it's only whites who actually pay for the music from what I hear. And it's all Js who push this shit on the white populace.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why didnt he close his eyes?

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
Embarrassing to sue for having to watch some bitch have sex, with another woman too.

These whores don't just influence black girls, white girls too. Everyone needs "Brazilian butt lifts" now, and need to miscenegate with blacks. Same with rap music, it's only whites who actually pay for the music from what I hear. And it's all Js who push this shit on the white populace.

Music industry has changed, the music is practically worthless as theres so much of it, the artists basically give it away, they make all their money on shows and merch now.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
Ron you should sue Ifbb for a billion dollars for the emotional damage theyve caused you, you deserve compensation.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Hm mm ..... Go on.... :P

I know - me too

My nostrils flared involuntarily when I read that description... not in a negative way either LOL ;D
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Honestly if I saw her and another ghetto bitch fucking I’d prob lose my erection for life. Rap whores are so disgusting. I could imagine arguing with one of these dumb rap coonts and smashing them square in the nose. Happy times.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Honestly if I saw her and another ghetto bitch fucking I’d prob lose my erection for life. Rap whores are so disgusting. I could imagine arguing with one of these dumb rap coonts and smashing them square in the nose. Happy times.

got a feeling when she saw you she'd get so horny she'd just have to tie you up in a chair and rape you, just the same way as how eastwood got raped by some chick in one of his dirty harry flicks, stud ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
got a feeling when she saw you she'd get so horny she'd just have to tie you up in a chair and rape you, just the same way as how eastwood got raped by some chick in one of his dirty harry flicks, stud ;D

From what I hear these black bitches go wild over big muscle men, way more than whites. My competitive friend said in NYC and Columbus (for the Arnold Classic) as well as LA he said on the street they were dropping comments all the time and wanted to touch him ;D

Too bad they are black :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
From what I hear these black bitches go wild over big muscle men, way more than whites. My competitive friend said in NYC and Columbus (for the Arnold Classic) as well as LA he said on the street they were dropping comments all the time and wanted to touch him ;D

Too bad they are black :D

Can confirm
T