Author Topic: Hot Chicks in the gym: distraction or wanted attraction?  (Read 3259 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Hot Chicks in the gym: distraction or wanted attraction?
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 01:18:32 PM »
She probably was.  Whenever a girl talks to you, she is hitting on you.  If a girl so much as looks your way, she's checking you out.  These are basic truths.

Uh, no...and No...keep planning your gym hours...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 01:23:25 PM »
Uh, no...and No...keep planning your gym hours...

I dunno, Parker. 

Sushi girl definitely wants me (this isn't your garden variety flirting), and the little girl I ran into at the bank this morning wasn't making 'casual' eye contact either.  She went out of her way to move in my direction so that we could have a brief encounter.  I was caught a little off-guard because there aren't that many really pretty women in my town, but maybe chica just knew a good thang when she saw it.  Either that, or she's just into brothas, cuz there aren't that many of us around here either.  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 01:25:30 PM »
She probably was.  Whenever a girl talks to you, she is hitting on you.  If a girl so much as looks your way, she's checking you out.  These are basic truths.

I doubt it. Men tend to read this into everything but it is simply not true. They did an experiment with a woman smiling at men and they came up with 5 different reasons, none of which had anything to do with interest in men.
I hate the State.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2009, 01:29:15 PM »
I doubt it. Men tend to read this into everything but it is simply not true. They did an experiment with a woman smiling at men and they came up with 5 different reasons, none of which had anything to do with interest in men.

who is "they"?

E
E

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2009, 01:32:00 PM »
who is "they"?

E

Researchers, psychologists. It is a typical case of 'willingfully' wanting to believe something and forming patterns which are not there.

Typical example is the chick you hang out with a lot; most men assume the chick is into them and then find out to their disappointment they were just reading things into it.
I hate the State.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 01:39:17 PM »
Researchers, psychologists. It is a typical case of 'willingfully' wanting to believe something and forming patterns which are not there.

Typical example is the chick you hang out with a lot; most men assume the chick is into them and then find out to their disappointment they were just reading things into it.

i would think nothing of a random chick glancing my way or checking me out, heck she may have been checking you out but that doesn't mean she likes you, she might have been looking to see if she liked you

but if she gives a big toothy smile i would assume she is interested in meeting you

no offense but you seem like the type that would think a chick is lying to you if she said she wanted you to fuck her brains out, that kind of negative thinking probably cost you a lot of opportunities

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 01:41:10 PM »
I dunno, Parker. 

Sushi girl definitely wants me (this isn't your garden variety flirting), and the little girl I ran into at the bank this morning wasn't making 'casual' eye contact either.  She went out of her way to move in my direction so that we could have a brief encounter.  I was caught a little off-guard because there aren't that many really pretty women in my town, but maybe chica just knew a good thang when she saw it.  Either that, or she's just into brothas, cuz there aren't that many of us around here either.  ;D

Then..."Jump On It, Jump On It" This is spring time, women have that "wanna procreate" vibe gonna on. The Birds, and the bees are giving you cues as well

Exactly...Now if a chick I don't know is smiling at me with no reason, chances are I will look down to see if my fly is zipped or if I stepped in something...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 01:41:25 PM »

Of course men and women can be hang out buddies without there being a romance there. 

But to suggest that almost no woman who smiles flirtatiously at a guy has not even a PASSING interest in him is nuts.  Of course there's an interest quite often, even if there's zero percent chance of things going any further than a smile.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 01:42:08 PM »
no offense but you seem like the type that would think a chick is lying to you if she said she wanted you to fuck her brains out, that kind of negative thinking probably cost you a lot of opportunities

QFT. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 01:42:22 PM »
i would think nothing of a random chick glancing my way or checking me out, heck she may have been checking you out but that doesn't mean she likes you, she might have been looking to see if she liked you

but if she gives a big toothy smile i would assume she is interested in meeting you

E

Could be possible, but in the past there were a number of cases where I spent lots of time with chicks, convinced they were into me and then discovered I was 'just a friend'.

These days I am just so apathetic towards women I practically don't care anymore.
I hate the State.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 01:44:02 PM »
Could be possible, but in the past there were a number of cases where I spent lots of time with chicks, convinced they were into me and then discovered I was 'just a friend'.

maybe in the beginning they were, but you said or did something that killed sexual interest

E
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 01:44:24 PM »
Then..."Jump On It, Jump On It" This is spring time, women have that "wanna procreate" vibe gonna on. The Birds, and the bees are giving you cues as well

Unfortunately, as just a freshman in college, she's only slightly more than half my age. 

Not even I could dip that far and justify it.  lol

So, my plan is to be nice to her for the next few years and then we'll see what's what.   ;D

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 01:47:14 PM »
I generally think they are a distraction.

Usually my gym (a university one) is filled with the foulest, most unattractive women you could imagine so this isn't an issuse but yesterday I was on the cycle and this one chick with an amazing body was there and I felt like my mind was wandering. Maybe because all the other chicks are so foul...

So are hot chicks in a gym a good or bad thing?

If you focused enough, nothing will get in your way. Unless they literally put it in your face and let you sniff it.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2009, 01:48:44 PM »

These days I am just so apathetic towards women I practically don't care anymore.

I'm with Earl. 

You just have to let some women know that YOU have no interest in being in the 'friend zone', even if that's where THEY want you. 

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2009, 10:13:18 PM »
I have neer been so disappointed in my Getbig brothers.  One that won't get with a freshman in college when he is 2x her age(probably the one of the worst decisions I've ever heard) and several others who assume the girls don't want them...even if it's, that's not the Getbig way.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2009, 11:19:49 PM »
I generally think they are a distraction.

no need to question your heterosexuality after this gem.
b

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2009, 12:14:05 AM »
What kind of university do you go to that has a gym full of ugly girls? lmfao.
Team Yates

Vorkosigan

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2009, 01:01:10 AM »
So are hot chicks in a gym a good or bad thing?
How could it be a bad thing ?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2009, 01:38:00 AM »
I have neer been so disappointed in my Getbig brothers.  One that won't get with a freshman in college when he is 2x her age(probably the one of the worst decisions I've ever heard) and several others who assume the girls don't want them...even if it's, that's not the Getbig way.

LOL @ not the GetBig way, and TRUE

BUT, in my case, there just isn't enough upside to go for it.  She's closer to my kid's age than she is to mine.   :-[

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2009, 02:06:57 AM »

This is the part where I whip out my 3" and tell them to suck or fuck it.....if they don't, they are likely lesbians.....and I move on to the next one....
HAHA, RON.....

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2009, 02:09:28 AM »
How could it be a bad thing ?

Not a good lift...
I hate the State.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2009, 05:56:40 AM »
I like them.  I have the option of looking or not looking, I do have some self control.