Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 11500 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 9/11
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2013, 12:25:36 AM »
Why do you consider Obama subpar?

Hahaha, you have GOT to be shitting us? Haha!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2013, 12:27:54 AM »
Subpar is too nice, complete and utter failure ismore like it!!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2013, 12:31:42 AM »
Subpar is too nice, complete and utter failure ismore like it!!

Why do you think Obama is a failure?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2013, 12:40:05 AM »
Anyone with common sympathy for their fellow man should feel sad for all those people who died horrible on that day.

With that said, everyone grieves in their own way. I have Facebook friends who are firefighters and former military who seem to use it as a grandstand to self promote their "sacrifices". One is even posting like 5 status updates saying such a tough day, can't post today etc.  hmm wouldn't know by the way you keep posting more 9/11 stuff every half hour.

I'm just staying off facebook for next couple days so I don't have to watch this shit. We should never forget what happened but some treat it like an anniversary or bday to be celebrated and self promote. I understand the satire of the cake pic Sherief posted.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2013, 12:59:15 AM »
Oh yeah and wiggs is right, 9/11 was an inside job.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2013, 01:50:56 AM »
Inside job
Inside job
Inside job
Even in RT talks now. Other's obviously would never air it.

Fucking moron!
Fucking moron!
Fucking moron!
You got no evidence about tiniest single incidence in that day, which prove it even could be inside job. In fact, you are insane, and need medical attention. Go for it, it may save your life.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2013, 03:24:13 AM »
How is this muslim filth got away with posting that cake pic?
Fucking dirty paki bastard.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2013, 03:34:02 AM »
I am anti muslim. Im anti religion. People who follow religion of any type are complete retards

all anti religions hate muslims in particular more than other believers.. i dont care how a stupid fellow like you sees me but i dont love any one only because he is muslim and dont hate anyone only because he is not.. for example i hate you now because you are stupid but not for any other reason..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2013, 03:36:48 AM »
Inside job
Inside job
Inside job
Even in RT talks now. Other's obviously would never air it.

You a KING OF IDIOTS,

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2013, 04:47:14 AM »
9/11 changed us forever, whether you believe it was a conspiracy or not!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2013, 04:56:00 AM »
to all my friends,.. we must all love each other.. no more hatred.. life is short.. let's open a new page..

This should get you banned forever you fucking dirty animal scumbag.
$

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2013, 05:08:53 AM »
I thought Freedom Tower would have been completed by now

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2013, 05:35:20 AM »
all anti religions hate muslims in particular more than other believers.. i dont care how a stupid fellow like you sees me but i dont love any one only because he is muslim and dont hate anyone only because he is not.. for example i hate you now because you are stupid but not for any other reason..

people hate muslims because you all do nowt else exept plot to fucking blow up any not muslims, you filthy fuckers dont care if you kill children, women ect. You do it in the most cowardly of ways sneaking around with bombs, theres nothing fucking brave about blowing yourself up.
Your posting of that picture proves you are no differnt.
The world will only be peacefull again when every filthy muslim c unt is wiped off the face of the earth.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2013, 05:38:21 AM »
It was one of the most surreal moments in my life when President Obama announced the U.S. had killed Bin Laden.

You lead a pathetic empty life - hope that helps

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2013, 06:28:40 AM »
people hate muslims because you all do nowt else exept plot to fucking blow up any not muslims, you filthy fuckers dont care if you kill children, women ect. You do it in the most cowardly of ways sneaking around with bombs, theres nothing fucking brave about blowing yourself up.
Your posting of that picture proves you are no differnt.
The world will only be peacefull again when every filthy muslim c unt is wiped off the face of the earth.

we dont care to kill kids with bombs??.. so with what did the great US troops kill millions of kids around the world??.. korea,.. vietnam,.. iraq,.. afghanestan,.. somalia.. shall i continue??.. and now syria..

dont see things from one side you double standards asshole..

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2013, 06:34:32 AM »
we dont care to kill kids with bombs??.. so with what did the great US troops kill millions of kids around the world??.. korea,.. vietnam,.. iraq,.. afghanestan,.. somalia.. shall i continue??.. and now syria..

Hang on now, brown kids don't count!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2013, 06:36:40 AM »
to all my friends,.. we must all love each other.. no more hatred.. life is short.. let's open a new page..

And then you put that fucking cake.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2013, 06:37:13 AM »
i am totally against what happened on 9/11 and i am not 100% sure who did it.. but you guys must be neutral.. many posters here show real hatered to muslims and no one comments..

Gee I wonder why ::)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2013, 06:41:58 AM »

Hey, why don't you knock it off already? You started this bullshit with your stupid pic, now you're getting sensitive. Just drop it.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2013, 07:05:18 AM »

1 American life... any American life > then the combination of every subhuman Muslim pig on the planet. I consider the life of an ant of more value then one of these pigs... Women and children included. Your a negative stain on humanity. Keep stoking the fire though... Look at Egypt... Your days are numbered. Humans are tiring of the subhuman cult.
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2013, 07:06:16 AM »
::)

I wonder how many of those guys were just regular passengers but lumped into this list because they were brown.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2013, 07:25:45 AM »
Schadenfreude Shalaby’s asinine attempt of a "joke" is insensitive and crass. His little pun attacks the bounds of decency and respect on a day memorializing nefarious Muslim attacks on US soil. Of course, Schadenfreude Shalaby knows this, but there are other ways, and other days, to express his concerns about Western hegemonic violence and political hypocrisy without making light of the loss of innocent American lives (including, as Schadenfreude Shalaby knows, decent American Muslims), and the heroic, albeit in many cases doomed, efforts of extraordinary US citizens and valiant first responders in confronting Islamic Terrorism.

Shame on you, Schadenfreude Shalaby.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2013, 07:28:02 AM »
We were hit last year on this date because of an incompetent ninny and nothing was done, I think it made us more vulnerable again. I hope I'm wrong.

Where were we hit last year on this date ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2013, 07:32:47 AM »

Bengazi ring a bell? The American Embassy? Considered US soil....four Americans dead and nothing was done about it, Yes, It's considered US soil!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2013, 07:34:07 AM »

uuummmm Benghazi?  Look it up.