Author Topic: Ted Cruz Tears into Obama Administration at Senate hearing  (Read 2256 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Ted Cruz Tears into Obama Administration at Senate hearing
« on: June 09, 2020, 02:28:36 AM »
&feature=youtu.be

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ted Cruz Tears into Obama Administration at Senate hearing
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 01:50:12 PM »
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 02:56:32 PM »
They must have made up.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 03:00:32 PM »

Irrelevant to the discussion.

I listened to the video. Not sure how every American, regardless of political affiliation, doesn't think this is an enormous thing we'd want to ensure not happening again.

Would like to hear the anti Trump crew chime in to tell us why this isn't a big deal.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 03:56:04 PM »
Irrelevant to the discussion.

I listened to the video. Not sure how every American, regardless of political affiliation, doesn't think this is an enormous thing we'd want to ensure not happening again.

Would like to hear the anti Trump crew chime in to tell us why this isn't a big deal.

The anti-Trumpettes think it's not a big deal unless it is happening to their side.  They are scum.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 05:47:03 PM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 06:47:12 PM »
Powerful.

Agreed.

Yet nothing will likely happen.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 06:49:09 PM »
Agreed.

Yet nothing will likely happen.

That's my general belief, although I just posted an update in the John Durham thread. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2020, 06:54:35 PM »
That's my general belief, although I just posted an update in the John Durham thread.

It's just odd to me.

They're proving the whole Russia investigation never should have happened, the "peaceful transfer or power" was corrupted, and the abuse of power is 10x worse than what they attempted to impeach Trump with.

No American should be comfortable with this.

I do want to hear the defense of this.  What is the counter argument?  All I've heard is "Obama warned Trump about Flynn"....but how does that justify any of this?

Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 07:30:31 PM »
It's just odd to me.

They're proving the whole Russia investigation never should have happened, the "peaceful transfer or power" was corrupted, and the abuse of power is 10x worse than what they attempted to impeach Trump with.

I do want to hear the defense of this.  What is the counter argument?  All I've heard is "Obama warned Trump about Flynn"....but how does that justify any of this?

There is no justification.  It's the most corrupt political thing I've ever seen.  In a sane world, there would be numerous criminal charges and convictions.  But nothing is crazy anymore to the left.  The leftist media, politicians, and public turned a blind eye to the fact a presidential administration used the power of government, law enforcement, and the courts to spy on a political opponent, and prosecute numerous people for process crimes using Gestapo tactics, accused the POTUS of being a Russian spy with zero evidence, and repeatedly lied about it. 

Look at the craziness happening around the country.  After George Floyd's murder, the left in this country has said any response is a proper response, including burning down buildings, looting, and beating innocent people to death.  I am genuinely worried about the future of the country, especially if Trump loses in November. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 05:28:46 PM »
Ted Cruz believes NOTHING and will say whatever is politically expedient

case in point

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2020, 07:02:04 PM »

And, right on que, someone shows up with an old clip, and attacks the source rather than the message.

Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2020, 10:02:34 AM »
It's just odd to me.

And if we had a democratic Senate Trump would have been gone and the truth would have been buried.  Every Senator who voted for his impeachment knew he did not do what they accused him of.  They all heard the witnesses but when ahead with the vote anyway.  They should all be removed from office.  Same with all the high ranking democrats who got this started in the House.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2020, 12:53:14 PM »
And if we had a democratic Senate Trump would have been gone and the truth would have been buried.  Every Senator who voted for his impeachment knew he did not do what they accused him of.  They all heard the witnesses but when ahead with the vote anyway.  They should all be removed from office.  Same with all the high ranking democrats who got this started in the House.

I don't disagree.

Pelosi also knew this going into it, that it had no chance.

She caved.
Y

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2020, 05:20:57 AM »
WOW..you Trump ball-lickers are REALLY scary in your ignorance :o

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2020, 05:23:11 AM »
WOW..you Trump ball-lickers are REALLY scary in your ignorance :o
Oh yes, Trump supporters are the problem.  We are going to go looting tonight like we always do.