To wit Romney's vote total in the following states:

Colorado - 47%
Iowa - 47%
Nevada - 47%
New Hampshire - 47%
Pennsylvania - 47%
Virginia - 47%
Wisconsin - 47%

Amazingly, ALL of the above states were amongst the most contested "swing states", and Romney didn't hit 48% in ANY of them. And, in the biggie, Ohio? 48.2%!

One final stat. The Gender Gap. Wanna know what percent of the vote were cast by Romney's strong suit (MEN)? 47%

And, Romney is, with a bit of rounding magic, at just about 47% in the NATIONAL POPULAR VOTE to boot - ain't irony a b!tch?!
DK

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 47%
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 06:07:53 PM »
Romney never had a chance from day one.  None of the other Republicans would have done any better. 
Well, Huntsman perhaps would have done better, he was probably the best one out of all of that sorry crop.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 06:08:57 PM »
Remember when Huntsman said he lived in reality and that climate change was indeed very real?

At that moment, his party threw him under the bus.

Republicans are an awful bunch when it comes to facing facts.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 06:13:55 PM »
Remember when Huntsman said he lived in reality and that climate change was indeed very real?

At that moment, his party threw him under the bus.

Republicans are an awful bunch when it comes to facing facts.

I tend to vote republican, but they really are short sighted. They refuse to change or see the big picture, and it showed in this election. And most, instead of revamping the party, are saying America is doomed. I can't stand complaining about problems and not giving a solution.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 06:16:22 PM »
I tend to vote republican, but they really are short sighted. They refuse to change or see the big picture, and it showed in this election. And most, instead of revamping the party, are saying America is doomed. I can't stand complaining about problems and not giving a solution.
When have they EVER given a solution to anything?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 06:17:11 PM »
47% All over the place.  What is God doing to him  ???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 06:18:06 PM »
When have they EVER given a solution to anything?

Most politicians don't. They spend half their time trying to get reelected, and the other half not budging on issues. The fucking world runs on compromise, and the government refuses to do so.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 06:22:28 PM »
Most politicians don't. They spend half their time trying to get reelected, and the other half not budging on issues. The fucking world runs on compromise, and the government refuses to do so.
No.  Republicans refuse to compromise.  They like the word Gridlock.  You had Fury on here celebrating that they can gridlock.  When I suggested that compromise was better, he retaliated like a small child and said it wasn`t.

There are many politicians who do offer solutions- Alan Grayson, Bernie Sanders even Ron Paul, I could list many but you get the point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 07:17:40 PM »
huntsman wouldn't have been bogged down with all those extremist pledges.

Romney SHOULD have won... obama got 10 mil fewer votes. 

I thought that war on women thing wasn't real, but 5 females I've talked to, they all brought up the PP thing.   That was HUGE for a lot of people.