Author Topic: Rare portrait of legends  (Read 3907 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Rare portrait of legends
« on: April 01, 2007, 09:25:46 PM »
While digging through ages of my personal archives and material buried deep within the confines of Castle Grishnackh, I found a portrait that was commissioned to capture the very image of the SQUAD in the days of their infancy.

It contains a rare centuries old glimpse of The Heckler, Benjamin Pearson and myself outside of our combine buried deep within the Bavarian Alps, being briefed by the ominous Dark Lord himself about the depravity that was occurring on a nightly basis inside the walls of Cachtice Castle in the Hungarian province of Trencin.

The date, January 6, 1606, what we did not know was that we were about to come face to face with the infamous Blood Countess, Erzsebet Bathory. The documentation from that mission and the activities the SQUAD were witness and partook of are still highly classified to this day.

The Heckler

Re: Rare portrait of legends
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 09:29:26 PM »
This is brilliant.

The Squad, in its glory days, was a roving band of Wolves each equally at the top of the hierarchy.  These Wolves were all leaders and sought prey. Sometimes the same quarry, sometimes different.

In the end, there are only Wolves, the sheep are slaughtered and the peasants tend to the dead and live in fear.

Would that this golden age return!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 10:01:34 PM »
Another gem I found in one of the cellars, a transcript provided from the hallowed eve of June 22, 1457. The night I took the soul of a beautiful young Bavarian maiden, fusing it with my own for all eternity. I have highlighted my dialogue in bold and the young mistress (known only by her first initial "D") is in italics. She had willingly and unknowing of the legend of Count Grishnackh spent the night inside my chambers.

(awakening from my eternal rest):
Night has come

Please....... let me go

Your apprenticeship has just begun

What have you done to me?

I've initiated you into the mysteries

<D screamed, ran towards the chamber doors>

There is no one to hear you

No hope of rescue

No possibility of escape

What do you want from me?

Absolute devotion and the pleasure of your music,
in return I offer you the secret sought by man since
the dawn of time...eternal life

Embrace me willingly and your passage will be painless
Resist me and you will agonize until the end of time

I will drink from you slowly until you embrace me as your
master. Soon enough..... you..... will beg me....for....deliverance

<"D" tries to resist, but finds her will weakening and desire growing>

You have spirit "D" and a fierce will to live.
They will serve you well in the centuries to come
It is now time to taste the blood of your master

You stand at the threashold of mortality, it is only
your desire, life or death?

Life

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 10:05:33 PM »
This is brilliant.

The Squad, in its glory days, was a roving band of Wolves each equally at the top of the hierarchy.  These Wolves were all leaders and sought prey. Sometimes the same quarry, sometimes different.

In the end, there are only Wolves, the sheep are slaughtered and the peasants tend to the dead and live in fear.

Would that this golden age return!

Yes Heckler, the power and might of the SQUAD is returning to the glory years of ages past when we were in our youth.
The centuries have tempered the driving force of the SQUAD and strengthened us beyond reproach.

The Heckler

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 10:07:02 PM »
Yes Heckler, the power and might of the SQUAD is returning to the glory years of ages past when we were in our youth.
The centuries have tempered the driving force of the SQUAD and strengthened us beyond reproach.

Let the new Reign of Terror begin!!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »
Let the new Reign of Terror begin!!

It is definitely the dawn of a new, stronger era for the SQUAD. I could feel this coming. The winds of change were strong.

Like the great battleship Bismarck, we sailed through the seas of discontent and now that the fog has lifted a war machine will be unleashed the likes of which the modern world has never seen. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 02:41:55 AM »
Great thread my man!

You make the best threads in the V, Count 8)

ButtonMan

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 03:43:54 AM »
Funny to see that you used an Emperor photo to accompany your story. Actually more ironic considering the recent call outs and asking for photos. I used to correspond with Samoth at the time they had just released their first demo, Wrath of the Tyrant. He kept sending me pictures of him with corpsepaint and all that shit and ofcourse he wanted me to do the same ( to prove I was a "true" black metal warrior ).

Being a black metal skinhead myself I considered him a big fag for the constant nagging about the photos and his bullshit stories regarding "The Norwegian Black Metal Circle". So my mates and I decided to put an end to this shit and we took a picture of me dressed up in 10 different bright colors looking like a clown with a sledgehammer and axe in my hands together with a letter asking him how I could serve their "Circle" and how I could be "truly evil" ....................... needless to say I never heard from him again.

Moral of this story :  none really
Advice : Don't use pictures of the fag Samoth for enhanced credibility

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 05:10:52 AM »
While digging through ages of my personal archives and material buried deep within the confines of Castle Grishnackh, I found a portrait that was commissioned to capture the very image of the SQUAD in the days of their infancy.

It contains a rare centuries old glimpse of The Heckler, Benjamin Pearson and myself outside of our combine buried deep within the Bavarian Alps, being briefed by the ominous Dark Lord himself about the depravity that was occurring on a nightly basis inside the walls of Cachtice Castle in the Hungarian province of Trencin.

The date, January 6, 1606, what we did not know was that we were about to come face to face with the infamous Blood Countess, Erzsebet Bathory. The documentation from that mission and the activities the SQUAD were witness and partook of are still highly classified to this day.

excellent find count.... I still remember the fatefull night those photos were taken...... the three of us really crucified some tinytits in that compound, thats for sure.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 05:47:54 AM »
WOW this what the V should be all about Im impressed...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 06:01:03 AM »
WOW this what the V should be all about Im impressed...

The V is about entertainment mate. All the cvnts who keep whining about the gay jokes could look at the Count and learn a thing or two. Why can't they make threads on whatever they wish like Count does instead of whining about the threads some of us make? Never really understood that :-\

Anyway, I realise I'm being hypocritical by whining about people who whine, so I'll STFU ;D

The Heckler

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 06:12:52 AM »
The V is about entertainment mate. All the cvnts who keep whining about the gay jokes could look at the Count and learn a thing or two. Why can't they make threads on whatever they wish like Count does instead of whining about the threads some of us make? Never really understood that :-\

Anyway, I realise I'm being hypocritical by whining about people who whine, so I'll STFU ;D

You are exactly right.  This thread by the legendary Count should be archived.

As for you "Animal": shut your insolent mouth until you are spoken to.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 06:24:39 AM »
You are exactly right.  This thread by the legendary Count should be archived.

As for you "Animal": shut your insolent mouth until you are spoken to.

haha are you saying the only thing animal about this guy is his animal lust for penis heckler

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 06:56:14 AM »
Another gem I found in one of the cellars, a transcript provided from the hallowed eve of June 22, 1457. The night I took the soul of a beautiful young Bavarian maiden, fusing it with my own for all eternity. I have highlighted my dialogue in bold and the young mistress (known only by her first initial "D") is in italics. She had willingly and unknowing of the legend of Count Grishnackh spent the night inside my chambers.

(awakening from my eternal rest):
Night has come

Please....... let me go

Your apprenticeship has just begun

What have you done to me?

I've initiated you into the mysteries

<D screamed, ran towards the chamber doors>

There is no one to hear you

No hope of rescue

No possibility of escape

What do you want from me?

Absolute devotion and the pleasure of your music,
in return I offer you the secret sought by man since
the dawn of time...eternal life

Embrace me willingly and your passage will be painless
Resist me and you will agonize until the end of time

I will drink from you slowly until you embrace me as your
master. Soon enough..... you..... will beg me....for....deliverance

<"D" tries to resist, but finds her will weakening and desire growing>

You have spirit "D" and a fierce will to live.
They will serve you well in the centuries to come
It is now time to taste the blood of your master

You stand at the threashold of mortality, it is only
your desire, life or death?

Life

Recently discovered documents by one Oskar Klem, a young, well-educated construction worker performing routine maintenance work on the wine cellar of the Chateau currently in the possession of a well-known, though un-named industrialist, speak otherwise of what transpired that night.

These secret documents, first obtained by a rogue, arthritic member of the Hapsburg dynasty were thusly secreted out of the country and placed for safekeeping with the priest Wilhelm Kreutz, which he kept upon his person until his death in October of 1487.  Upon his passing, the secret transcript of the actual events disappeared.

We now have knowledge that the Bavarian fought valiently to maintain her earthly virtue until the very end. Although tiny in stature and faced with such a formidable opponent, she used her fists, the broken leg of a chair, shards from a fallen mirror, to fend off the evil one. Even as he tore her dress and laughed, "aha ahaaa" she glared into his wolfen eyes with a teutonic defiance not even he, the evil one had hitherto countenanced.  This only drove him on, until at last she succumbed, the heat evoked by the skirmish, the hot breath of the wolf upon her throat as he pulled back her flaxen hair, unable to resist the power of the dark one as he sank his teeth into her neck.

I like stories.  :D

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 07:09:41 AM »
While digging through ages of my personal archives and material buried deep within the confines of Castle Grishnackh

Awesome

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 01:53:30 PM »

The Heckler

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 02:46:51 PM »
Bigger awesome.  ::)

This board would collapse into the infinite nothingness of a black hole vacuum if it were not for your extremely insightful posts ::)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 04:06:36 PM »
This board would collapse into the infinite nothingness of a black hole vacuum if it were not for your extremely insightful posts ::)

Are you saying that "The Enema" I mean "The Enigma" is re-inventing the wheel, Heckler?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 04:16:27 PM »
Are you saying that "The Enema" I mean "The Enigma" is re-inventing the wheel, Heckler?

he is about as insightful as a dead person

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 07:33:08 PM »
until at last she succumbed, the heat evoked by the skirmish, the hot breath of the wolf upon her throat as he pulled back her flaxen hair, unable to resist the power of the dark one as he sank his teeth into her neck.

I am gods most desolate creature, a predator, cursed to feel pity for my prey.

If you give of yourself willingly, I vow not to spoil that portion of your soul that is the wealthspring of your art. You will become an avatar of the music world in the centuries to come.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 08:50:30 PM »
We now have knowledge that the Bavarian fought valiently to maintain her earthly virtue until the very end.

The authenticity of this has been debated throughout the centuries, but the following documents of antiquity, dated June 24, 1457 that I have carefully preserved throughout time, describe a more telling nature of the conquest of my betrothed. My mortal servant, the devoted Cassandra had allowed her jealousy to spawn into hatred for my new obsession.

Having requested from Cassandra to eradicate any remaining connection between my beloved and her mortal past, so that she may remain, without obstruction, by my side, Cassandra could no longer withhold her contempt.

My Lord, as she grows stronger, you grow weaker. Your bloodlust has left you corrupted, your passion for her will be your undoing

You're feelings have betrayed you Cassandra, were you able to do as I had asked?

This one last time, I will do as you wish, but in return, you must give something to me

Anything....but that which you most desire

Kill her my Lord, kill her, or she will be your ruin, I swear it

Do not mock me Cassandra! Her life is even more precious to me than yours! She will live with me for the centuries to come, as I have lived. My blood now flows through her veins, never again will she feel the warmth of the sun on her face.

Cassandra Dimitrache Niculescu

Born: 18 October, 1430

Burned Alive:  26 June, 1457

The Heckler

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 08:53:27 PM »
This thread is fucking brilliant.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 08:56:52 PM »
escellent work count! you have been busy going through the archives I can see

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2007, 09:10:18 PM »
escellent work count! you have been busy going through the archives I can see

Yes Benjamin, with the recent turn of events and reorganization of the SQUAD, I have retreated into the broken embattlements of Castle Grishnackh, to destroy remnants of those who have betrayed us, create new legacy for those of us who have survived and summon strength from our centuries old tales of conquest and glory.

The moon has risen over the forest, the Castle is aglow in candlelight, my chalice is filled with.......wine and once again I will re-live the conquests of old when we ruled the Dark Ages my friend.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 12:30:59 AM »
Funny to see that you used an Emperor photo to accompany your story. Actually more ironic considering the recent call outs and asking for photos. I used to correspond with Samoth at the time they had just released their first demo, Wrath of the Tyrant. He kept sending me pictures of him with corpsepaint and all that shit and ofcourse he wanted me to do the same ( to prove I was a "true" black metal warrior ).

Being a black metal skinhead myself I considered him a big fag for the constant nagging about the photos and his bullshit stories regarding "The Norwegian Black Metal Circle". So my mates and I decided to put an end to this shit and we took a picture of me dressed up in 10 different bright colors looking like a clown with a sledgehammer and axe in my hands together with a letter asking him how I could serve their "Circle" and how I could be "truly evil" ....................... needless to say I never heard from him again.

Moral of this story :  none really
Advice : Don't use pictures of the fag Samoth for enhanced credibility
Lol! You've got to wonder how much black cock Samoth and Faust were forced to munch on in prison. And Varg :-\